Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RM7

Gilman

1,925 posts in this topic

If you're about to reference Gilman in a thread put it here instead. Post Gilman in the thread to let people know to come here instead of ruining the original topic.

You barkin at the moon dont you know EVERY thread about Gilman whether or not its in the thread title.

Dont matter what you posting about, cause hes coming to talk about them Gilman boys no matter the topic lol.

You barkin at the moon dont you know EVERY thread about Gilman whether or not its in the thread title.

Dont matter what you posting about, cause hes coming to talk about them Gilman boys no matter the topic lol.

Did shut the hell up, I didn't bring Gilman up in be other thread and actually don't a lot of the times. I just respond when misinformation is out there!

Did shut the hell up, I didn't bring Gilman up in be other thread and actually don't a lot of the times. I just respond when misinformation is out there!

Then why every person in this entire board say different, clown boy?

You actin like its just me who say that when the whole entire board see you as nothin but a Gilman fool, lol.

You cant win this one, your posting history speak for itself.

Then why every person in this entire board say different, clown boy?

You actin like its just me who say that when the whole entire board see you as nothin but a Gilman fool, lol.

You cant win this one, your posting history speak for itself.

Who is EVERY PERSON? I didnt see my name mentioned by RM7! What are talking about idiot? I am going to stop even responding to you because it's obvious you're a kid, because no adult says clown boy or Gilman fool. Or comes on here with blatant lies(except he stalker), you know the one where your boy pointed me out and I was this little guy? So you're a kid(who couldn't get into Gilman) and if you're not, then you're seriously a sad lifeless adult who's kid couldn't get into Gilman! Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Who is EVERY PERSON? I didnt see my name mentioned by RM7! What are talking about idiot? I am going to stop even responding to you because it's obvious you're a kid, because no adult says clown boy or Gilman fool. Or comes on here with blatant lies(except he stalker), you know the one where your boy pointed me out and I was this little guy? So you're a kid(who couldn't get into Gilman) and if you're not, then you're seriously a sad lifeless adult who's kid couldn't get into Gilman!

You aint see your name mentioned in post #4 either but here you come right in post 5 thinking we talking about you, clown boy.

Why you think every thread have to be about you or your boys?

You that insecure in your growed-up life you need to keep talking bout yourself and your high school?

Yeah, you a clown we all see it lol.

I didn't do this to take a swipe at Gilman, person or person's.   All schools and leagues work their way into topics and it moves on, but when Gilman does the topic comes to a halt and takes over by all.  I started this because topics that are meant for individual players, schedules, information, issue's, questions, etc.... can discussed and won't be consumed by a post about Gilman good or bad.

We're at a point as soon as Gilman is mentioned the topic goes into a melt down and it drives people away or brings our the worst in people..  So instead of killing every topic if you want to bring up them post Gilman in the thread and MultiQuote here.   It will either discourage people from ranting or posting novels for or against them in every thread, or this thread will by far have the biggest number posts in it.    

I didn't do this to take a swipe at Gilman, person or person's.   All schools and leagues work their way into topics and it moves on, but when Gilman does the topic comes to a halt and takes over by all.  I started this because topics that are meant for individual players, schedules, information, issue's, questions, etc.... can discussed and won't be consumed by a post about Gilman good or bad.

We're at a point as soon as Gilman is mentioned the topic goes into a melt down and it drives people away or brings our the worst in people..  So instead of killing every topic if you want to bring up them post Gilman in the thread and MultiQuote here.   It will either discourage people from ranting or posting novels for or against them in every thread, or this thread will by far have the biggest number posts in it.

I knew what you were doing and appreciate that. It's others that want to turn your good intentions into something else. The guy has been exposed as a kid and student, I will no longer engage with him. We use to have a lot of kids post on here in the past and it was so obvious, since the board has basically died, we don't get too many any more. But it's always good to expose the ones that are, so that we all can stay clear of them.

Like McDonogh being the only other team going undefeated in the league since 2004, 2006, (who Cares). Loyola 2008 was undefeated but it's NOT that Important but just correcting misinformation. It's Valentine's Day, go get that special lady, a bottle of wine and go to a cool place. Don't dare bring up the buzzkill word or you will be playing pocket pool by yourself.

.....you know the one where your boy pointed me out and I was this little guy?

:D   Get a clue G.....

You are a very small fellow lil pup.  Every time you repeatedly come in here boasting of your superior education, how much brighter you are than everyone here, how much money you make, all the homes you own some in foreign lands, and how you are such the prolific gambler who can drop $10K on a high school football game at the drop of your cowboy hat ---  You Tell Me Just How Little Of A Guy You Truly Are you try and convince us just how big you are Winston.

But nearly EVER PERSON here sees through your bullshyte.  You are just a lil guy who wants to be much bigger than you really are.  You are just so confused as an East Baltimore piss ant who went to Texas for college and now you think you are a cowboy who now live is fruit-cake land Malibu CA.  Yes you are confused as AO ( pronounced A-Hole ) described you as a lonely fellow with tight jeans, cowboys boots with real spurs, and a 10-gallon cowboy hat from the east side who will show up in high school parking lots to tailgate with your other Boys in the Band.

Yes GreyHound Alum...you are a lil guy.  :P

Edited by DayWalker

Like McDonogh being the only other team going undefeated in the league since 2004, 2006, (who Cares). Loyola 2008 was undefeated but it's NOT that Important but just correcting misinformation. It's Valentine's Day, go get that special lady, a bottle of wine and go to a cool place. Don't dare bring up the buzzkill word or you will be playing pocket pool by yourself.

Yes, Loyola went undefeated I was wrong. What I wasn't wrong about and the whole point of the statement is, ONLY ONE TEAM HAS DONE IT MULTIPLE TIMES EVER!! And they've done it twice in the last four years, no need to say the name. We all know who the MIAA's daddy is and always will be!

MIAA ---  Bush League

Even when Loyola went undefeated circa 2008, I beleive River Hill and perhaps Sherwood were better teams and even higher ranked, and rankings is a private thing - what it's all about for you privates.  But Gilman was probably an even .500 team or close then if I remember correctly.  That's when Tavon came out wasn't it....  Gilman didn't rule nutin' then.  Even MSJ was better than Gilman.

You kill me lil pup talking about Gilman OWNING a league ( a conference actually ) of just 7 teams.  Ridicidulous!!

Edited by DayWalker

Yes, Loyola went undefeated I was wrong. What I wasn't wrong about and the whole point of the statement is, ONLY ONE TEAM HAS DONE IT MULTIPLE TIMES EVER!! And they've done it twice in the last four years, no need to say the name. We all know who the MIAA's daddy is and always will be!

But let's be clear, Not the Last 2 years or for 5 straight years, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. 

Indeed it was the HoCo school, River Hill, to be the last Baltimore area school to be ranked among the nation's top 25 on the gridiron (#23 in USA Today). And yes, the year was '08.

Indeed it was the HoCo school, River Hill, to be the last Baltimore area school to be ranked among the nation's top 25 on the gridiron (#23 in USA Today). And yes, the year was '08.

What it the RH team that featured Campanaro, Eddy, Redd, Hosteller, Hull, Johnson, et. al.!!!!!!  Yeah, I think so....a team no private would have hands down handled.

The last team to be ranked in USA Today Top 25, but not the last team to be ranked in the Top 25 in various Polls. USA Today is probably considered the weakest football Poll for many years now. Rivals when Dallas Jackson was there(and now his poll), Maxpreps, Scout, ESPN(when they had their Fab 50) are all considered better Polls than USA Today.

But let's be clear, Not the Last 2 years or for 5 straight years, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010.

Who cares? These are facts that can't be disputed, only team with multiple undefeated seasons in league history, only team to have multiple un-shared titles, have more than 50% of total titles ever and the only team that hasn't been beaten by every team in the league. That's called DOMINATION!

The last team to be ranked in USA Today Top 25, but not the last team to be ranked in the Top 25 in various Polls. USA Today is probably considered the weakest football Poll for many years now. Rivals when Dallas Jackson was there(and now his poll), Maxpreps, Scout, ESPN(when they had their Fab 50) are all considered better Polls than USA Today.

USA Today, MaxPreps, Scout, ESPN and all other polls ( opinions) take a back seat to what takes place on the field.  Last year, Gilman took a beat down right out of the blocks by Saint Edward and Paramus and ended the season getting beat at home by McDonogh.  Gilman ( YOU ) just need to shut your mouth about any rankings.  But speaking of your better MaxPreps ranking, I lost it with MaxPreps when they had McDonogh #1 and Gilman #2 after the season was over and flipped the two teams with Gilman #1 and McDonogh #2.  Again, this was weeks after the MIAA was done with play.  Go figure and you want us to lend cred to MaxPreps!!!!!   Come on lil pup.

The hoddies of Northwest and DouglassPG beat out your highly recruited elite team of Gilman with the best coaching staff money ( Biff's coins ) could buy.  I'm watching the 2014 Gilman - McDonogh game right now.  That nerdy Gilman announcer in eye black who obviously has NEVER played a down in his life looked sicked when McGriff scored that tied things up at 14 - 14.  The picture of him rocked back with his eyes gazing into space is priceless GA.  It's could only be second to your expression and feeling at that time Locks get stuffed and coughed up the ball in OT for McD's sudden death win.

I Just Love Seeing This Game Ending...  It was so much better than your three TD Gilman guaranteed win projection.

Who cares? These are facts that can't be disputed, only team with multiple undefeated seasons in league history, only team to have multiple un-shared titles, have more than 50% of total titles ever and the only team that hasn't been beaten by every team in the league. That's called DOMINATION!

Yep, you are right!  Who really cares about "domination" in the MIAA-A conference!  STOP embarrassing MD by the annual beat down at the hands of real competition like Saint Edward, Paramus, Manatee, Moeller, and others.  Dominate That!!!

Edited by DayWalker

Multiple unshared Titles, Are you sure about that? Multiple (More than one), Loyola has 3 unshared titles. Just trying to correct Misinformation. You would agree 3 is multiple wouldn't you.

Definitely a National program in terms of Money, Financial Aid and Recruiting region. Gets less dominating every post, went from being Nationally relevant to winning a small league in a Lacrosse and Baketball State. Guess you didn't buy that Bottle of Wine.

Multiple unshared Titles, Are you sure about that? Multiple (More than one), Loyola has 3 unshared titles. Just trying to correct Misinformation. You would agree 3 is multiple wouldn't you.

Definitely a National program in terms of Money, Financial Aid and Recruiting region. Gets less dominating every post, went from being Nationally relevant to winning a small league in a Lacrosse and Baketball State. Guess you didn't buy that Bottle of Wine.

Sorry, I was talking about in the last 11 years, should have been more specific. But I thought Loyola had three titles total with two solo titles and one shared.

They're more dominating every post, the more I think about it, the more I realize how dominant they are in Maryland. And yes, they're very Nationally relevant, that's why they are almost always ranked at some point in the year Nationally. That makes them Nationally RELEVANT! One of only three Nationally Relevant Programs in the state.

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Sorry, I was talking about in the last 11 years, should have been more specific. But I thought Loyola had three titles total with two solo titles and one shared.

They're more dominating every post, the more I think about it, the more I realize how dominant they are in Maryland. And yes, they're very Nationally relevant, that's why they are almost always ranked at some point in the year Nationally. That makes them Nationally RELEVANT! One of only three Nationally Relevant Programs in the state.

Agree, They are definitely Nationally relevant. I can't think of any other team Nationally that has ever lost 4 National Games of stature by an average margin of over 30 points. That certainly has to be a National record and doubt any other HS will ever come close to this truly remarkable achievement. 

National relevance reduced to dominant in Maryland lowered to top in the MIAA.  Yes lil pup, there is a place somewhere to praise Gilman....  You just destroy any honor it could glean.

Edited by DayWalker