Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RM7

Gilman

1,927 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Bully said:

Yes.  We missed James on both sides of ball.  Wish him much success at Cincinnati.  

Actually Cincy pulled the offer but talked to Rich James picked up an offer from Howard. That would be a great fit for both sides with what they do. And Coach London is a class guy all the way.

Ok.  Wish him much success.  Anyone know where Willis kid from SFA is from.  Is he DC kid?

15 minutes ago, Bully said:

Ok.  Wish him much success.  Anyone know where Willis kid from SFA is from.  Is he DC kid?

No, he’s from Richmond. 

Grinnage played weeks 1 and 2 at SFA last year, Westminster in mid September, and the rest is history. Haven't heard about a slutzky do you have his highlights? 

#8 from MSJ looked really good until he got hurt against Gilman, What year is he?

#8 is big junior.  I agree that he is very good if he can stay healthy. I remembering watching SFA and MSJ game and watching both #44s, both OLBs, and very similar in size and the way they play.  Think Willis for SFA is a little taller but both had that fast twitch explosion off the edge.  Gonna be fun watching both of those underclassman over next 2-3 years.  Imagine if MSJ also kept Savage who has helped lead Milford Mill to state finals.  

3 minutes ago, Bully said:

#8 is big junior.  I agree that he is very good if he can stay healthy. I remembering watching SFA and MSJ game and watching both #44s, both OLBs, and very similar in size and the way they play.  Think Willis for SFA is a little taller but both had that fast twitch explosion off the edge.  Gonna be fun watching both of those underclassman over next 2-3 years.  Imagine if MSJ also kept Savage who has helped lead Milford Mill to state finals.  

who is #44 on MSJ

Edited by 1stdown

9 hours ago, 1stdown said:

Did you watch his film? fast forwarded? gotta be the funniest thing I've ever heard. 

It’s is, look at the sidelines, and the referees

5 minutes ago, HSFBLover said:

It’s is, look at the sidelines, and the referees

No it’s not!! You’re making no sense whatsoever, I watched almost all of these games live on GreyhoundTV, they’re not fast forwarded! Might be the stupidest thing you’ve said on here, and that’s saying a lot. 

#44 MSJ is Nate Slutzky.  #8 MSJ is Anthony Clark.  Took off Hudl Page.  Slutzky sophomore and Clark junior

11 hours ago, Bully said:

#44 MSJ is Nate Slutzky.  #8 MSJ is Anthony Clark.  Took off Hudl Page.  Slutzky sophomore and Clark junior

Do they have film?

This is for my Man Guru: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/college/football/bs-sp-micah-kiser-virginia-campbell-trophy-1205-story.html

Congrats to Micah Kiser for winning College Football’s Academic Heisman trophy!! This is an award that covers every level of college footbal, not just FBS. This is what Gilman football is all about. Kiser becomes the first Maryland native to win the award. Next step, NFL for Kiser. 

Wow.  What an accomplishment for Micah.   That’s incredible honor.

5 hours ago, TheGuru said:

Die Thread, Die!

Gilman thread die, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Not when you got kids doing what they’re doing at the school. 

For every Micah.. they are several at the other end of the spectrum. Two Terps come to mind. One was a RB and a the other, a  current kid ho can't seem to get on the field.

3 minutes ago, EaglePride said:

For every Micah.. they are several at the other end of the spectrum. Two Terps come to mind. One was a RB and a the other, a  current kid ho can't seem to get on the field.

If you’re talking about Kenny Goins, Goins did and is doing more than fine. For every Kiser, there’s Cyrus Jones(graduates in three years), Jelani Roberts(who won he National High school scholar athlete award), Darius Jennings(graduated in three and a half years), and the list goes on! 

16 minutes ago, EaglePride said:

Are you talking about the guy who can't stay on the field. If so he was the leading tackler before his issues

Bingo. He was leading tackler because of decent D Lineman. Not many TFL's though, most were from behind. Bottom line, can't help your team is you can't get on the field. Carter is a far superior athlete and LB'er IMO.

3 minutes ago, EaglePride said:

Bingo. He was leading tackler because of decent D Lineman. Not many TFL's though, most were from behind. Bottom line, can't help your team is you can't get on the field. Carter is a far superior athlete and LB'er IMO.

He wasn’t a blitzing LB, and Maryland DL was far from decent. But I agree, Carter is a better LB and draft prospect. 

Edited by GREYHOUND ALUM

Carter is fun to watch. Kid goes sideline to sideline better than any Terps backer has for quite some time. Reminds me of a more athletic EJ Henderson

1 minute ago, EaglePride said:

Carter is fun to watch. Kid goes sideline to sideline better than any Terps backer has for quite some time. Reminds me of a more athletic EJ Henderson

Yeah, he’s really good. Him and the WR, only real high draft guys I see right now on that team.