Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sanusense

The Avengers - Age of ultron

4 posts in this topic

Have you watched it "The Avengers - Age of ultron" or simply Avengers 2.

So at the weekend me and a few friends went and seen Age of Ultron finally.

The film was amazing and since its still quite new out I thought giving it its own thread to discuss.

Was OK. Not really Big on the Marvel Universe, I was a DC Comics kid mostly. Iron Man 1 I liked, the sequels not as much. 1st couple Spidermans' were OK too but got away from me as well, the 1st kid playing that was better. Liked the 1st Fantastic Four, again didn't care for Silver Surfer and this New one did Nothing for me. Really liked the 1st Captain America, yet another theme that left me behind after the 1st one. The 1st Avengers I liked, again after that, Ehhh. X-Men too, #1 OK after that , oh well. Tim Burton's Batman was OK the 1st 2 then they just got Stupid, by the time they got Arnold in vs George Clooney I was Done. The 1st New Batman was a good start but the 2nd with Heath Ledger as the Joker was nothing short of Great. Heath stole the show as the Joker and it's too bad that he went over the edge after that. The last one with the guy with the breather on, well that was that for me there too. I used to grab Lots of movies off the intranets but not so much anymore. Maybe just a few flicks in a year I care about anymore. I think it's all these new Young actors, they're not Celebrities to me and don't know who most of them are. I'm watching movies coming out now and I don't know these people in them. The Martian was the best I've seen in a Long time, Matt Damon & Jeff Daniels and a few others I've seen before, OK. I grab more stuff off of TCM these days.

It was too much of a set up movie for me. The plot seemed to focused on setting up the next movie Captain America: Civil War. I still liked it, just not as much as the first one which had a real plot

Well yeah since it focused on his origin & WWII, go USA Yay!!! and fighting the Nazis. I could take the supposed Super Top Secret Nazi labs, OK. Did like the big flying wing and some other things they showed, after all the Germans first studied swept wings which the rest of us picked up after the war.

The latest MI5 with Tom Cruise is just more of the same Stuff. Some neat stunts, he sure does like his Motorcycles doesn't he? But again the Plot just gets too complicated. Worth a look see though if you get it off the 'net.

Edited by Bartman