Baltimatt

Brutal attacks on children in Washington County

121 posts in this topic

http://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/breaking/hagerstown-man-charged-with-child-abuse-held-on-million-bond/article_7de2c3a8-20e5-11e5-a79d-33adf2a06c1b.html

The prognosis is "grave" for a 9-year-old Hagerstown boy allegedly handcuffed and beaten unconscious by his mother's boyfriend for taking a piece of cake, according to information disclosed Thursday at the bond review hearing for Robert Leroy Wilson.
Wilson, 30, of Lynnehaven Drive, had his bail raised from $600,000 to $1 million during his bond review hearing before visiting District Court Judge Oliver Cejka Jr. Wilson is charged with first-degree physical abuse of a child resulting in severe physical injury, first- and second-degree assault and reckless endangerment, court records said.
Assistant State's Attorney Sarah Mollett-Gaumer told Cejka during the hearing that the boy was "allegedly disciplined for stealing a piece of cake" and was left unconscious in the apartment on Tuesday for five hours until Wilson contacted 911.

The boy in not expected to regain consciousness and may not survive this.  He was transferred to a hospital in Washington, DC.

Tell me again why we don't have a death penalty?

O'Malley repealed the Death Penalty.

because it's racially inequitable

You're right, It is stacked against whites.

The funniest thing about liberals is that they live in a land of stupidity and hope everyone

Is so stupid that they won't notice.

Liberals said the death penalty is racist because blacks are half of those on death row but are only 13% of the population, what the liberals were hoping people were too stupid to notice is that the 13% of the population who are black actually committed over half of all murders which made them underrepresented on death row.

Personally I'm still for the death penalty even though it's stacked against white people and gives black,people a break

Edited by genghiskhanraven

A black child handcuffed and beaten to death.

Since it was not a white police officer who did the handcuffing and beating, this will go unnoticed by those who fan the flames of racism.

Something in "the brand" as one poster here alleges.

This still hasnt made national news

Black lives don't matter if it's a black person doing the killing

Edited by genghiskhanraven

no comments from luv big?

he lives in Hagerstown

The mother turned away an ambulance after the first call.  The boy was left for hours without medical treatment.

The Daily Mail link above contains a report from WJLA.  There may have been indications of prior abuse of the boy.

You mean the crime, right? If one race does more than another then more will face the punishment handed out.

The child victim will likely die. Some of you go to really dumb lengths to connect one happening to another. You look foolish. No, I take that back. You look stupid. You're an embarrassment to the human race.

Horrific human being that would do this to a child.

Hopefully Mr. Wilson suffers the same fate, many times over, as he spends his life in a cell.

Horrific human being that would do this to a child.

Hopefully Mr. Wilson suffers the same fate, many times over, as he spends his life in a cell.

The same can be said for the "mother" in my opinion.

Crimes like this strengthen my opinion that we need a death penalty. People who commit crimes like this are a cancer on society. How utterly disgusting that a child's life has so little value. :(:mad:

because it is a mistake that cannot be corrected.

I doubt that there is any room for error in a case like this one. 

WTH is wrong with the mother?? To have somebody like this in hers and he kid's life number one then to refuse the paramedics no. 2??

Hopefully the perp's head will get bashed in in jail once the other inmates find out what he did.

Sad story and totally preventable.

And why didn't the uncle/brother step in???

I don't think we know for certain whether the boy is black.  

The Daily Mail in the UK has picked up the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3147773/Boy-critical-alleged-beating-eating-cake.html

I think the pic in the UK article is a hint the kid might be black. ;)

Also I think the ahhhhhh mothers first name is also a give-away. ;)

Edited by Guido2

because it is a mistake that cannot be corrected.

I think a 'mistake' in this case is virtually impossible.

WTH is wrong with the mother?? To have somebody like this in hers and he kid's life number one then to refuse the paramedics no. 2??

Hopefully the perp's head will get bashed in in jail once the other inmates find out what he did.

Just because you can breed doesn't make you a GOOD mother or a father....as demonstrated by those ahhhh whatevers.

"And why didn't...".....can't answer that one....being white....I have no clue....'it is a black thing ....I wouldn't understand'.

step in?

he the one who put the kid in handcuffs!

I think the pic in the UK article is a hint the kid might be black. ;)

Also I think the ahhhhhh mothers first name is also a give-away. ;)

I didn't see the mother's name.  I see a picture of the suspect and the apartment complex.

Chill MM, every thing's cool.

Wilson intentions were good.

"Assistant State's Attorney Sarah Mollett-Gaumer told Cejka during the hearing that the boy was "allegedly disciplined for stealing a piece of cake" and was left unconscious in the apartment on Tuesday for five hours until Wilson contacted 911"