Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FredGrau

Preseason Tickets - Special Olympics

8 posts in this topic

Mods - If you can pin this, I would appreciate it.

Some of you know that each year, I collect donations of Ravens preseason tickets so that Special Olympics athletes can attend a game.  If you cannot attend either preseason game, and you cannot sell your tickets, please contact me about donating your tickets.  All tickets will be given to Special Olympics athletes and their chaperones/parents.  You can contact me by email (fdgrau @ yahoo . com) or you can send me a private message.

If you donate tickets, please provide me with your mailing address so I can send you a receipt.

Thanks,

Fred Grau

FYI, I am collecting donations of Ravens preseason tickets again this year so that Special Olympics athletes may attend.  If any of you have any preseason tickets of games you cannot attend, and you cannot sell them, please donate them so Special Olympics athletes can attend for free.  You can PM me or email me at fdgrau @ yahoo.com.  

If you donate tickets, please provide me with your mailing address so I can send you a receipt.

I need to ask another favor.  I am in the process of moving and the 1st preseason game is in between my two settlements (I'll actually be homeless for 2 weeks).  I am having my mail forwarded.  However, if you can donate the tickets electronically (baltimoreravens.com), it will simplify my life getting the tickets disbursed.

Thanks,

Fred