Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
workerbee

Something a Little Different. Enjoy!

90 posts in this topic

I know the feeling.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, workerbee said:

I know the feeling.

 

I am at a loss for words.  Beautiful beyond anything I can say, so I'll simply say thanks for sharing this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chesapeake Spirit said:

I am at a loss for words.  Beautiful beyond anything I can say, so I'll simply say thanks for sharing this.

Welcome.  Always my pleasure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brunswick County NC, my new home, High School graduates honor their principle who would play this song over the school loudspeaker at random times during the week.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, workerbee said:

 

Thank you so much for posting this! I watched it last night, wanted my husband to see it but he was asleep...then I promptly forgot it about this morning. 

That was really good. McCartney is as cool as he ever was. B)

Edited by PinkFlamingo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PinkFlamingo said:

Thank you so much for posting this! I watched it last night, wanted my husband to see it but he was asleep...then I promptly forgot it about this morning. 

That was really good. McCartney is as cool as he ever was. B)

Hard to believe some of the live stuff wasn't scripted, going through his house,  but you can see folks with their faces against the stained glass windows trying to see him in the pub.  Very cool and I had forgotten about the Let It Be story and his mum.  Misted up a bit meself.  Watched it twice and sent it to many friends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, workerbee said:

 

That was great, thanks for posting this workerbee.  All the best to you once the boards go dark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Chesapeake Spirit said:

That was great, thanks for posting this workerbee.  All the best to you once the boards go dark.

Your welcome and the best to you as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0