demopublican

Baltimore man killed by cowardly thugs

56 posts in this topic

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-park-heights-homicide-20151110-story.html

Baltimore's latest homicide victim was raising three children in Park Heights. To make their home safe from drug dealers, he was building a fence around the property.On Monday night, with chicken nuggets and french fries on the stove for the kids, 24-year-old Kendal Fenwick stepped outside and was gunned down in the street. When the children heard the gunshots, their mother said, they ran to a closet to hide.Police believe Fenwick's effort to keep illicit activity from his home might have made him a target.With shootings in the city continuing at a rapid clip, Police Commissioner Kevin Davisstood in the rain on Fenwick's mostly vacant street Tuesday and urged the community to help police stop the violence."It takes a ... cowardly, insecure little punk to do what happened here last evening," Davis told reporters.

https://www.facebook.com/garry.y.oneal

His name was Kendal Fenwick. He was taking care of his kids. He erected a fence, so drugs dealers wouldn't go back and forth through his yard. He was executed. What's the point of having our family and friends fight for our freedom abroad, only to have hard working citizens gunned down at home? No marches huh? No TV footage huh? No riots huh? No cute hashtags huh? No t-shirts, or banners, or interviews or recreation centers, or gofund me's, or monuments, or walks to DC, or churches/NOI members rallying together? No Bloods and Crips banding together? No upset kids? No 92Q rallies? No rock throwing? I could spell it out on why THIS man, who should be upheld, and mourned over is NOT, but we praise the shooters-- or we look up those who RAPE our culture, but I'd rather you take just a moment and review. Our culture is severely dysfunctional

‪#‎JusticeforKendalFenwick‬

And on another thread you'll be whining about city residents tolerating crime, but I'm glad you're outraged! At least you got to throw in a dig about BLM and the rest of the city residents!!! I'm sure since a black guy wrote it you're ecstatic!!!  BTW, this has been all over the news since it happened so your outrage is a few days late.

Edited by RANII

Actually I was going to start one when the story first happened, I just wanted to see how long it would take before any of you brought it up. If the story was "City resident found harboring dirt bike riding drug dealers" you guys would have been all over it. By the way, if you saw the guy who got killed walking down the street I'm sure you would of have had all kinds of notions about who he was and what kind of life he led. He looks just like one of those crime tolerating city residents!!

Edited by RANII

You sure know a lot about me! At least you ASSume a lot. I actually provide jobs and scolarships for city kids. You just try to stop people from noticing the bloodshed

Edited by demopublican

Fact is you don't care about that dead man. It does not fit your agenda.

LMAO, sure!! BTW, Octoburn volunteers too! Claiming you provide scholarships/jobs won't make your posting history go away, BS yourself, don't try to BS me. You gonna get your black frienD to post for you next? This happened a few days ago and it's been on the news every day, several times a day, but your thread wasn't made until right around the time that FB post was made. So was this thread about a man being killed doing exactly what you and your buddies claim city residents don't do or was it about posting that FB comment you saw...

Edited by RANII

If more people would stand up to the boys that run this city like this Man did it would be a lot nicer city.

And yes, my posting history of outrage over crime and death won't go away. Just like your history of acceptance and low expectations

Ranii does not want to discuss the crime or the life of the man. Just me. Rani, you are the problem. These thugs have the space to destroy lives because of your mindset

Edited by demopublican

I notice you avoided my question like the plague.  :D You don't want to discuss his life or crime, you just wanted to post that FB post, you're not fooling anyone with your dramatic responses so give it up. Tonight why don't you "take a stand" and patrol Pennsylvania Ave. ;)

Edited by RANII

RIP, Kendall.  So sad for his family, especially his children.

I notice you avoided my question like the plague. :D You don't want to discuss his life or crime, you just wanted to post that FB post, you're not fooling anyone with your dramatic responses so give it up. Tonight why don't you "take a stand" and patrol Pennsylvania Ave. ;)

No I am not going to patrol any part of the city.

What question? Am I going to get my black friend to post on here?? No. No I'm not gonna do that.

RIP, Kendall. So sad for his family, especially his children.

Yes it is. I hope there are other men in the family that can step up and fill the void

This is yet another tragic Baltimore City story. :(

Directly challenging drug dealers is never a good idea if that is what happened over time. A caller to WBAL made mention of the victim's own record.

This story is almost too eerily similar to this story and op~ed piece in the Baltimore Sun that used anonymous identities by one of their writers.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-rodricks-0820-20150819-column.html

RIP, Kendall. So sad for his family, especially his children.

I'm seeing some happy emoticons on this thread!

You know what that means!!!

:mad:

I'm seeing some happy emoticons on this thread!

You know what that means!!!

:mad:

The happy emoticons mean that RANII is just being RANII. He'll quickly change his tune if he's assaulted and comes on here to vent and post about it like he did before.

The happy emoticons mean that RANII is just being RANII. He'll quickly change his tune if he's assaulted and comes on here to vent and post about it like he did before.

:D

:lol:

:(

We can only hope. B) Nope take that back.

I don't wish that on anybody.

However I will say .... that I know a LOT of screaming libs ....that once attacked by crime/thugs ... REALLY change their tune. And all of a sudden....being able to carry concealed or having a big Axx shotgun in the house is NOT such a bad idea.

As I said before.

Edited by Guido2

This is yet another tragic Baltimore City story. :(

Directly challenging drug dealers is never a good idea if that is what happened over time. A caller to WBAL made mention of the victim's own record.

This story is almost too eerily similar to this story and op~ed piece in the Baltimore Sun that used anonymous identities by one of their writers.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-rodricks-0820-20150819-column.html

Whoa. I had not looked at his own criminal record. I lost count of the domestic violence and shall not contact orders. Burglary and drug charges. It's a show. I don't know if anyone could say for sure why he was killed just yet. He was no angel.

Whoa. I had not looked at his own criminal record. I lost count of the domestic violence and shall not contact orders. Burglary and drug charges. It's a show. I don't know if anyone could say for sure why he was killed just yet. He was no angel.

Angels are judged by those that are not.

@Guido, For some reason Octoburn was so affected by a thread I made almost a year ago that she stills brings it up a couple times a month. The really funny thing is the only time I think about it is when she brings it up!!

Edited by RANII