Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:05 PM

http://baltimorespor...stacking-staff/

#2 gillytech

gillytech

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:15 PM

Good info.  And they could still keep Locksley.  A combo of Locksley/London/Abdul-Rahim might be able to steer enough talent to college park to make the Terps relevant in the B10

#3 Bowie-Bruce

Bowie-Bruce

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,801 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 02:33 PM

If they are able to retain Locksley, that staff will have some real recruiting bonafides as London and Abdul Rahim are also quite strong in that area.

I like Durkins' hire for alot of reasons, perhaps none moreseo than his coaching pedigree with having worked under Harbaugh and Meyer. My only concern is the fact that he's never been a head coach. You don't know until you know.

Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.
--Thoreau

#4 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:38 PM

Good info.  And they could still keep Locksley.  A combo of Locksley/London/Abdul-Rahim might be able to steer enough talent to college park to make the Terps relevant in the B10

Locks would be getting coffee for this staff.

#5 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 09 December 2015 - 06:41 PM

If they are able to retain Locksley, that staff will have some real recruiting bonafides as London and Abdul Rahim are also quite strong in that area.

I like Durkins' hire for alot of reasons, perhaps none moreseo than his coaching pedigree with having worked under Harbaugh and Meyer. My only concern is the fact that he's never been a head coach. You don't know until you know.

So mouth-breather nation doesn't hate anyone Anderson hires any more?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users