demopublican

Maryland Wisconsin

28 posts in this topic

Diamond Stone is lucking as F he's still allowed to play after that flagrant dead ball cheap shot. Smashed the guy's head to the ground, intentionally, and actually went out of his way to do it.

I knew I could never get behind a guy named 'Diamond Stone', let alone 'Diamond'. 

Who is that awful woman calling the game?

I have noticed Baltimore men seem to have something against female sportscasters.

It as Stephanie White... The guy calling the game was much worse.

Tough day those who root for Maryland and uva.

Edited by Brohan

Whisky has a remarkably high win % at Madison, so when I heard the score I thought it was an away game. Yikes.

When did MD students become such dorks? Flash mobs and dancing coaches are lame crap you would find at Duke. I would rather see them punching horses and burning couches than the spectacle I saw last night.

Like it read in the paper, Maryland hits too many cold periods and it finally caught up to them. They eked out wins over inferior teams because of lackluster shooting and defense. Trimble 1-14 from the floor. Didn't see the game but sounds as if he gave up driving to the basket. They have Michigan, Indiana and Purdue coming up. Games will tell where they wind up in NCAA playoffs.

It's a disappointing setback, but maybe a good time for a wake up call. Being as good as they are doesn't mean they can just put on their Under Armours and turn it on as needed to overcome a good team playing hard from the start.

Terps' Stone cheap shot (pushing Badger's head into the floor) may have sparked Badgers...

On this evening CBS sports

Edited by slapshot

It's a disappointing setback, but maybe a good time for a wake up call. Being as good as they are doesn't mean they can just put on their Under Armours and turn it on as needed to overcome a good team playing hard from the start.

I hope they wake up in time.

Pretty amazing how the Duke kid took four steps (his 4th step touches down right before he releases the shot) and there was no call.  

Yeah, that was utterly ridiculous.  Speaking of dirty, cheap shot players, Grayson Allen is clearly going to the Christian Laetner School For Ethics classes.  Guy is a first class jerkwad.

Dropped to 6th in the AP poll.  #1 seed would appear to be lost, unless they win out.  Trimble will have to play vastly better for that to even be remotely possible.

Right now, I'm looking squarely at Mark Turgeon for the loss to Wisc.