Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:16 PM

Not looking good.

Wisco 35. Md 19

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#2 EnochRoot

EnochRoot

Money won't change me.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:27 PM

Diamond Stone is lucking as F he's still allowed to play after that flagrant dead ball cheap shot. Smashed the guy's head to the ground, intentionally, and actually went out of his way to do it.

I knew I could never get behind a guy named 'Diamond Stone', let alone 'Diamond'. 

#3 alienrace

alienrace

Don't run - we are your friends!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,383 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 07:35 PM

Worst most lackluster game thus far this season. Painful to watch. They can kiss that top seed goodbye. What a freaking waste.
The time has come for a centrist political party. Rational Americans are not comfortable with extreme views to the left or to the right, and our current parties have no intentions of ever abandoning their ever increasing distance from sane, reasonable thinking.

#4 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:03 PM

Maryland keeps making noise as if they will make a run but Melo's shot is way off.

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#5 alienrace

alienrace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,383 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:06 PM

Wisconsin draining a ridiculous number of threes is the difference right now.
The time has come for a centrist political party. Rational Americans are not comfortable with extreme views to the left or to the right, and our current parties have no intentions of ever abandoning their ever increasing distance from sane, reasonable thinking.

#6 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:23 PM

Our poor rebounding is killing us.  It has been a visible problem for a while. 

#7 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:24 PM

Who is that awful woman calling the game?

#8 Guest_Pierre_*

Guest_Pierre_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:32 PM

I have noticed Baltimore men seem to have something against female sportscasters.

#9 alienrace

alienrace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,383 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:33 PM

I have noticed Baltimore men seem to have something against female sportscasters.

No you haven't.

#10 Guest_Pierre_*

Guest_Pierre_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:34 PM

The game was on at City Cafe.  I thought Maryland looked woefully unprepared on their own court.

#11 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 February 2016 - 08:40 PM

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Carolyn_Peck

I am guessing it was her

#12 Guest_Pierre_*

Guest_Pierre_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:06 PM

No you haven't.

Anita Marks and Jen Royal would disagree with you.

#13 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:51 PM

Yes.  No matter what you said they would disagree, 

#14 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:28 PM

It as Stephanie White... The guy calling the game was much worse.

Tough day those who root for Maryland and uva.

Edited by Brohan, 13 February 2016 - 10:28 PM.

#15 Guest_slapshot_*

Guest_slapshot_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 February 2016 - 10:31 PM

Whisky has a remarkably high win % at Madison, so when I heard the score I thought it was an away game. Yikes.

#16 Thirteen

Thirteen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,668 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:44 AM

I love me some Amber Theoharris.

#17 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:53 AM

When did MD students become such dorks? Flash mobs and dancing coaches are lame crap you would find at Duke. I would rather see them punching horses and burning couches than the spectacle I saw last night.

#18 bernieb.

bernieb.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:29 AM

Like it read in the paper, Maryland hits too many cold periods and it finally caught up to them. They eked out wins over inferior teams because of lackluster shooting and defense. Trimble 1-14 from the floor. Didn't see the game but sounds as if he gave up driving to the basket. They have Michigan, Indiana and Purdue coming up. Games will tell where they wind up in NCAA playoffs.

#19 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,941 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 11:53 AM

It's a disappointing setback, but maybe a good time for a wake up call. Being as good as they are doesn't mean they can just put on their Under Armours and turn it on as needed to overcome a good team playing hard from the start.

#20 Guest_slapshot_*

Guest_slapshot_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 February 2016 - 06:58 PM

Terps' Stone cheap shot (pushing Badger's head into the floor) may have sparked Badgers...

On this evening CBS sports

Edited by slapshot, 14 February 2016 - 06:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users