#21 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:02 PM

It's a disappointing setback, but maybe a good time for a wake up call. Being as good as they are doesn't mean they can just put on their Under Armours and turn it on as needed to overcome a good team playing hard from the start.

I hope they wake up in time.

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#22 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 14 February 2016 - 09:09 PM

Tough day those who root for Maryland and uva.

I guess as a Duke and Wisconson fan you had a good weekend

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#23 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,939 posts

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:53 PM

Pretty amazing how the Duke kid took four steps (his 4th step touches down right before he releases the shot) and there was no call.  

"Matt Wieters is sunshine, unicorns, puppy dogs and the baby Jesus all rolled into one"

#24 alienrace

alienrace

Don't run - we are your friends!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,383 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:47 AM

Pretty amazing how the Duke kid took four steps (his 4th step touches down right before he releases the shot) and there was no call.  

Yeah, that was utterly ridiculous.  Speaking of dirty, cheap shot players, Grayson Allen is clearly going to the Christian Laetner School For Ethics classes.  Guy is a first class jerkwad.

The time has come for a centrist political party. Rational Americans are not comfortable with extreme views to the left or to the right, and our current parties have no intentions of ever abandoning their ever increasing distance from sane, reasonable thinking.

#25 alienrace

alienrace

Don't run - we are your friends!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,383 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 02:35 PM

Dropped to 6th in the AP poll.  #1 seed would appear to be lost, unless they win out.  Trimble will have to play vastly better for that to even be remotely possible.

Right now, I'm looking squarely at Mark Turgeon for the loss to Wisc. 

The time has come for a centrist political party. Rational Americans are not comfortable with extreme views to the left or to the right, and our current parties have no intentions of ever abandoning their ever increasing distance from sane, reasonable thinking.

#26 Steveg85321

Steveg85321

Sage of wisdom, reason and truth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,941 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:21 AM

Turgeon doesn't shoot the ball, grab rebounds or play defense.

#27 Guest_slapshot_*

Guest_slapshot_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 February 2016 - 11:11 AM

Appropriate response from Maryland:

http://espn.go.com/m...pended-one-game

#28 CajunRaven

CajunRaven

Entrenched Cynic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 24,407 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 03:27 PM

Both Trimble and Leyman need to shoot better. They not only missed 3s, they missed layups.

Is it Football Season yet?

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”

Thomas Jefferson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users