babylinux

OK, give me your final four predictions

12 posts in this topic

Virginia

West Virginia

Maryland  :D

Oklahoma

LOL @ Maryland :)

I have Kansas, West Virginia, Michigan State, and Oklahoma.  Michigan State over Oklahoma for the title.

Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky and Michigan State.

Kansas beating Michigan State.

Kansas

OK

Mich State

UNC

MSU over Kansas to win

Edited by demopublican

ruh roh, Duke down early

ruh roh, Duke down early

No worries, the refs worked hard to get Duke the lead back :)

Kansas, North Carolina, Oregon, Michigan State

NC over Kansas for the title.

Kansas, North Carolina, Oregon, Michigan State

NC over Kansas for the title.

I just couldn't get myself to pick NC.  On paper, they are the most talented and should win if they play to their potential.  Thing is, they are a terrible shooting team, and are prone to major offensive dry spells.  I can't see them winning six in a row with that issue.  Marcus Paige, much like Melo Trimble has to step up and play better.

I just couldn't get myself to pick NC.  On paper, they are the most talented and should win if they play to their potential.  Thing is, they are a terrible shooting team, and are prone to major offensive dry spells.  I can't see them winning six in a row with that issue.  Marcus Paige, much like Melo Trimble has to step up and play better.

Yeah, all those things you said make me worry also, but they are playing well right now and in this age of one and done's they are pretty experienced with four starters who were on last years sweet sixteen team. Shooting is going to be the key, though, as you said. If they have a rough game they could be out early, no doubt.

My Final Four teams are Kansas (who sadly will take down MD in the Sweet 16), Oklahoma, Michigan State, and Indiana.

MSU over Kansas to be the last team standing.

Kentucky's guard play will be UNC's undoing.

Kansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Michigan State.   Michigan State over Kansas in the final.  (Although I put a second almost identical bracket in our pool with Kansas over Michigan State)