• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:24 PM

for his struggles.  No surprise to anyone who watched him when he was in College Park, Franklin is a lousy coach. 

http://www.cbssports...s-at-penn-state

#2 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 27 March 2016 - 08:31 PM

So funny. Why would you or anyone outside Happy Valley care?

You still dancing around because 'Cuse won?

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#3 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 09:44 PM

So funny. Why would you or anyone outside Happy Valley care?

You still dancing around because 'Cuse won?

I did get a good laugh out of The University's choke job. Hope no one gets raped or murdered on Mr. Jefferson's campus tonight.

Franklin is a joke...like I told you.

Edited by Brohan, 28 March 2016 - 05:51 AM.

#4 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:24 AM

I know you say that. But why do you care so much?

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#5 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,006 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 07:43 AM

The basis of his beef is that they switched from a pro style offense to a spread offense .....

Wa...wa...wa....

What offense is your boy edsall running this year? .....
They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#6 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:27 AM

Should be under college sports. Not Terps

#7 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:58 PM

Should be under college sports. Not Terps

Franklin is a former Terps coach. I know you are a bandwagon front runner and only follow teams when they are winning but you don't need to post on things you have no idea about....like sports, politics, religion, business etc. Open mic is more your speed.

#8 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 29 March 2016 - 10:47 AM

He was never the head coach. How many people have served as position coaches in Md Football history?
Go back to rooting for Duke

#9 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 30 March 2016 - 10:05 PM

He was never the head coach. How many people have served as position coaches in Md Football history?
Go back to rooting for Duke

He was the coach-in-waiting...wasn't that why you and his other fan boys were so unhinged when he got paid to leave?

Don't know why I even bothered asking, you don't even follow the team and only comment when they lose...like most mouth-breather Marylnd basketball only fans.

#10 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:09 PM

I was hardly unhinged. It was a stupid decision.

#11 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:09 PM

You still think Pacer was a good hire?

#12 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:12 PM

Or was it Pinto?

#13 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 05:49 PM

it was Tundra...he was a hick from PA remember.

#14 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:02 PM

Franklin aside, was Edsall a good hire?

#15 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:53 PM

Franklin aside, was Edsall a good hire?

Sure, at the time it made perfect sense. He did get their academics and steroid abuse under control.

They didn't want a dirtbag like Franklin at the helm. He wasn't even that good a coach when he was there.

This may be a news flash, but in athletics things don't always go the way you draw them up on the chalk board.

Unless you are a front runner who only watches teams when they are good.

#16 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 01 April 2016 - 10:56 AM

I said "Franklin aside" but you can't hide your bitter hate. Hysterical

Edited by demopublican, 01 April 2016 - 10:58 AM.

#17 Brohan

Brohan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,495 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 01:27 PM

I said "Franklin aside" but you can't hide your bitter hate. Hysterical

Hate? I love him at Penn State. I just hope he makes it through the year. Looks like Harbaugh stole his thunder and flipped a bunch of his recruits...now his little road show got suspended...looks like Penn St may be the third best program in the State again next year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users