Guest 0ctoburn

In case you were wondering how tough Baltimore City's prosecutors and judges are on crime...

33 posts in this topic

The judge did not sentence him to the 11½ years the prosecutors wanted him to.

Unfortunately, he has a child.

Mosby is right that to deal effectively with crime, interventions need to occur with juveniles. There are complex, multifaceted reasons that start a kid down the wrong path and it takes enormous concerted effort to get them on the right path.

Unfortunately, THAT'S NOT HER FRIGGIN JOB!

Her job is to PROSECUTE criminals. This is exactly the same stupid mistake that Pat Jessamy made-- focusing on half-assed BS intervention tactics that amount to a slap on the wrist, while "getting tough" on violent repeat offenders.

By the time someone is a violent repeat offender it's TOO LATE, moreover you'll never keep up with them unless you address what gets them to that point in the first place. Of course the jails are going to fill up with irredeemable monsters.

The job of intervention should be left to trained social workers and not comically overworked prosecutors. Prosecutors should focus on one thing: prosecution.

8 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

"Since my mother put me out, I was just coming from the system so I ain't really have no transportation, no family, no way to call or nothing,"

Oh BS were electricity..........

None of his buds had a cell to lend him to make a call 

Ahhhhhhh yah :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Guido2 said:

"Since my mother put me out, I was just coming from the system so I ain't really have no transportation, no family, no way to call or nothing,"

Oh BS were electricity..........

None of his buds had a cell to lend him to make a call 

Ahhhhhhh yah :rolleyes:

And he couldn't scrape together bus fare?

18 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

The judge did not sentence him to the 11½ years the prosecutors wanted him to.

Unfortunately, he has a child.

Actually, the taxpayers probably have another child.

2 hours ago, Baltimatt said:

And he couldn't scrape together bus fare?

Aren't some people eligible for free bus passes? I heard they were. 

Anyway, lets face it....that is all BS excuses.

The Sun had an article on pg 4 Youth from 2015 unrest back to prison.... 

One thing I don't get.....this guy was sentenced initially to 12 years with all but 6 months suspended. And is let go on 5 years probation. plus 400 hours of community service :rolleyes: and has to get a GED :rolleyes:

Then he violates the terms twice and also is discovered to having other 'issues' and the judge gives him 11 1/2 years with all but 4 suspended. SMH.

I dunno....I ain't go no fancy law degree....but to me if you violated your probation....you get the original 12 and what ever else on top of that. 

And I love Mamma.....she throws him out of the house....then she is crying crocodile tears....'I miss my baby so much'....GMAB. She must have discovered that some sort of stipend that 'her baby' was not bringing in by not being there. SSSSShhhehsssss.

And some wonder why BC is having the problems it is. This is a cliff notes version and a poster boy to boot. 

18 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

why did he only get four

his original sentence was twelve years and he was violated on his probation so shouldnt he serve the orginal sentence

Same as I said.

Frustrating isn't it.