Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheResearcher

Batman v Superman

5 posts in this topic

Hollywood Out of Ideas again. Really? They're both Good Guys. Superman has "Super" powers where Batman relies on his own Human strength, skill and the Gadgets he makes. Superman can rip his arms and legs off and beat him to death with them or just Cook him with his Xray vision. End of story, no need for a Movie about it.

Hollywood Out of Ideas again. Really? They're both Good Guys. Superman has "Super" powers where Batman relies on his own Human strength, skill and the Gadgets he makes. Superman can rip his arms and legs off and beat him to death with them or just Cook him with his Xray vision. End of story, no need for a Movie about it.

It hit my torrent site last week so I downloaded it and watched it. There was weaponized kryptonite involved, so it was a little more complicated than that Bart.

Cam copies of Civil War came up on Usenet, I'll probably DL it when a good Rip comes out to see it but I really just liked the 1st Captain America, didn't care that much for the 2nd. Same with The Avengers, didn't care for the 2nd so I don't know about this one. Iron Man also, loved the 1st but they all seem like let downs afterwards or I just didn't care for the stories. Of course Batman 2 with Ledger as the Joker was the best of those, #3 with the guy with the mask on, what the heck was that? Batman vs Superman, somehow the whole idea just doesn't appeal to me.    

Edited by Bartman