Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ElCapitan

Trump mocks Clinton's 'sad' New York subway ride

99 posts in this topic

Political pandering. That must be a new thing.  Like faking a dialect, pretending to like beer, pretending to be a hunter, etc.

I wonder when the last time is that Trump traveled on NY's subways? 

I did not think that I could dislike any candidate more than I do Clinton. And then came Trump.  :eek:

Political pandering. That must be a new thing.  Like faking a dialect, pretending to like beer, pretending to be a hunter, etc.

I wonder when the last time is that Trump traveled on NY's subways? 

I did not think that I could dislike any candidate more than I do Clinton. And then came Trump.  :eek:

Did Trump do a photo op of him acting like he's one of the little people who has to ride the subway? 

Did Trump do a photo op of him acting like he's one of the little people who has to ride the subway? 

Not that I know of. Why do you ask?

He did a photo op with veterans. What a proud patriot! Lol! Edited by hst2

It's no lie. Shrilary does have a lard arse and she did have trouble getting through the turnstile. The articles back that up.

Aren't all Yanks lardarse's anyway... why don't you post a pic of yours? :P:D

It's a tradition for candidates in the city to do the subway thing. Only an idiot would think any P candidate has to ride the subway.

It's like going to the county fairs in Iowa. Part of the pageant.

Aren't all Yanks lardarse's anyway... why don't you post a pic of yours? :P:D

Really?   :rolleyes:

Really?   :rolleyes:

Look at the emoticons Sprightly, rolling eyes backatcha. :D

Look at the emoticons Sprightly, rolling eyes backatcha. :D

It's about as funny as the obesity problem in your country.  :)

Britain's obesity crisis: why is the UK so fat?

Just saying.

It's about as funny as the obesity problem in your country.  :)

Britain's obesity crisis: why is the UK so fat?

Just saying.

Fat? Nah, we just have narrower turnstiles than you, that's all. :P:lol:

Fat? Nah, we just have narrower turnstiles than you, that's all. :P:lol:

Narrower theatre seats as well!   :o

But, in the end, (pun intended), your country has the same obesity issues as my country.  Sad about the child obesity level there as well. :( 

LMAO. The funniest thing of all is that Shrilary Cankles couldn't get her lard arse through the turnstile. :lol::D:lol:

Trump is going to lose to Hilary Clinton.

Sad you are unable to put your money where your mouth is.

:D  :D

LMAO. The funniest thing of all is that Shrilary Cankles couldn't get her lard arse through the turnstile. :lol::D:lol:

the only thing nuttier than your being allowed to continually post childish personal insults is your seemingly continued obsession with hillary's body.  :ph34r:

but that notwithstanding, these everyday-people "acts" by candidates are commonplace and comical, imo.

yes, there's nothing more natural looking than hillary riding the subway, flanked by a team of bodyguards. i do this all the time.  :D

but she didn't invent this craziness. who can forget michelle's corndog moment? who, by the way, also took issue with hillary's version of pandering

it's all pandering. and ridiculous looking. 

the only thing nuttier than your being allowed to continually post childish personal insults is your seemingly continued obsession with hillary's body.  :ph34r:

but that notwithstanding, these everyday-people "acts" by candidates are commonplace and comical, imo.

yes, there's nothing more natural looking than hillary riding the subway, flanked by a team of bodyguards. i do this all the time.  :D

but she didn't invent this craziness. who can forget michelle's corndog moment? who, by the way, also took issue with hillary's version of pandering

This pretty much covers everything. lol  :)

Narrower theatre seats as well!   :o

But, in the end, (pun intended), your country has the same obesity issues as my country.  Sad about the child obesity level there as well. :(

Indeed! Mostly through bad parenting and being lower social class. :(

Trump is going to lose to Hilary Clinton.

Sad you are unable to put your money where your mouth is.

:D:D

I think he'll lose at the convention.

Isn't it illegal for Hillary or anyone else to be campaigning on the subway in New York? :confused:

The thought of Bucket-butt Clinton as a strap-hanger on the New York subway is just too precious for words.

Has she no shame at all?  What won't she do for a photo op?

I saw that on TV and told my wife she should just hop over like everyone does .....

Shrilary Cankles lacks anything near the strength required to do that. Although it would have been hilarious seeing her do a face plant with an attempt.

The thought of Bucket-butt Clinton as a strap-hanger on the New York subway is just too precious for words.

Has she no shame at all?  What won't she do for a photo op?

This is pretty petty, if not downright desperate, criticism.

Wow, Colbert is going to light her up tonight...is what I would say if the Hilldabeast wasn't a DINO.

What's the difference between Capitan and Brohan ?  Looks like nothing.  They remind me of two same people who used to carry on a right wing smash mouth posting on here. 

Some to me? Is the nanny grammar nazi losing her touch?

Speaking of pandering, Trump visited the 9/11 Memorial for the first time today.

Some to me? Is the nanny grammar nazi losing her touch?

A churlish snipe Brohan, I guess ms maggie must have slapped your arse once too often, eh? :lol:

Edited by WKDWZD