Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest 0ctoburn

Do you think that posters should just ignore topics and posts they do not want to see instead of always whining about them?

Do you think that posters should just ignore topics and posts they do not want to see instead of always whining about them?   15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that posters should just ignore topics and posts they do not want to see instead of always whining about them?

• Yes
    • No
    • What does "ignore" mean? Is that something like using self~control?
    • No. A busy moderator is a happy moderator!!!
    • Broken record alert!!!!!!!!
    • NO!!! And besides ~ you are a habitual liar!!!!!!!
    • I do that now. It's my altie that has a problem following the rules.
    • BYNGO!!!
    • Nailed it.
    • Other
    • Reported.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

Do you think that posters should just ignore threads and posts they do not want to see instead of always whining about them? :confused:

It depends. One post is easy to ignore. I do not see why one poster can flood the first page with 6 or 7 threads that are basically the same. It frustrates posters that are here to have legitimate discussions.

Honestly, if your "life" is coming here to simply troll, you have no freaking life. Seek professional help, please!

Good poll, at least in an amusing way!

However, 0ctoburn, I must complain because so many complainers will complain about this thread because the thread has nothing to do with them and well, all know that some here get SO upset when they're not the center of attention so you shouldn't haven't started this thread in the first place not to mention the moderator that you and Sprightly took out for dinner and a show...and by the way discussing crime in any form shouldn't be allowed because it offends some people because of their political affiliation  and where they live and God forbid that a white guy have an opinion on anything and....and so on and so forth,,

Get my drift, peeps?  :)  :P  :D  :lol:

Good poll, at least in an amusing way!

However, 0ctoburn, I must complain because so many complainers will complain about this thread because the thread has nothing to do with them and well, all know that some here get SO upset when they're not the center of attention so you shouldn't haven't started this thread in the first place not to mention the moderator that you and Sprightly took out for dinner and a show...and by the way discussing crime in any form shouldn't be allowed because it offends some people because of their political affiliation  and where they live and God forbid that a white guy have an opinion on anything and....and so on and so forth,,

Get my drift, peeps?  :)  :P  :D  :lol:

Now post that backwards.  B)

There are certain individuals who's threads or last comments I don't bother with because they are always on about the same thing and it gets tiresome and/or ridiculous. It's the ones who find some story of extreme, even crazy or criminal behavior from one side or the other and regurgitate it as if it represents that whole side. I don't use the ignore function because I do get a chuckle from seeing them even though I don't waste my time reading them.

Uhh, every year on the 28th of April.

OK, Matt, therefore 28 April 2017 will be the first year annual anniversary celebration of the thread.  :)  ;)

(just kidding) 

Now post that backwards.  B)

:lol:  D:  P:  ):  ?speep ,tfird ym teG

,,htrof os dna no os dna....dna gnihtyna no noinipo na evah yug etihw a taht dibrof doG dna evil yeht erehw dna  noitailiffa lacitilop rieht fo esuaceb elpoep emos sdneffo ti esuaceb dewolla eb t'ndluohs mrof yna ni emirc gnissucsid yaw eht yb dna...wohs a dna rennid rof tuo koot ylthgirpS dna uoy taht rotaredom eht noitnem ot ton ecalp tsrif eht ni daerht siht detrats t'nevah t'ndluohs uoy os noitnetta fo retnec eht ton er'yeht nehw tespu OS teg ereh emos taht wonk lla ,llew dna meht htiw od ot gnihton sah daerht eht esuaceb daerht siht tuoba nialpmoc lliw srenialpmoc ynam os esuaceb nialpmoc tsum I ,nrubotc0 ,revewoH

!yaw gnisuma na ni tsael ta ,llop dooG

:)

Lookie lookie what I stubled across.  The whiner complaining about whining.  LOL

You're just angry that I didn't include a "Blah blah blah" category. You could have used the "Other" category for that. :P:D :D :D