Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bartman

SpaceX Sticks the Landing AGAIN!!!

5 posts in this topic

Friday AM launching a Satellite into Geostationary transfer orbit.

Truly incredible stuff. Imagine 20 years from now!

Musk, unless he screws up and molests children or whatever, will be considered really visionary. Tesla, Space X, the hyper loop...I see he wants to land on Mars in 2018. 

The vertical landings are insane. Considering how often they are doing these launches, it won't be long before they do it with a Human in the Dragon capsule. So they need to launch that capsule, and land it. 

I'm impatient for the incredible leaps in technology, but at this rate, at 51, I'm likely to see some crazy stuff.

The Dragon cargo resupply ship has flown 10 times now with the one last month still up at the ISS. The man rated Dragon II is supposed to start flying next year. SpaceX is just starting to get up to speed!

The Dragon cargo resupply ship has flown 10 times now with the one last month still up at the ISS. The man rated Dragon II is supposed to start flying next year. SpaceX is just starting to get up to speed!

And the implications are huge. If I were alive in 50 years, I wouldn't be surprised to see something like that along with conventional stuff, at BWI. 

The FAA would never allow that sort of stuff at BWI  in a populated area but Wallops Island not too far away has good potential for a 2nd Spaceport in the future.