PinkFlamingo

Bill Cosby to Face Trial in Sex Assault Case

44 posts in this topic

He'll get his day in court and he's innocent until proven guilty ...

He had lots of defenders on her that said there was no way he could have done this and the women were all lying ......

Those defenders sounded a lot like the Clinton defenders on her .....

Bill Cosby goes from superstar to monster in quick fall.

Bill Clinton goes from superstar to monster and back to superstar.

How come, they did basically the same thing?

When did Bill resurrect and become a superstar?

Really?  They did basically the same thing?  So Bill Clinton roofied people and had sex with them against their will?  That happened?  Please, provide some proof to this assertion.

I won't hold my breath because your post is utterly ridiculous

Really?  They did basically the same thing?  So Bill Clinton roofied people and had sex with them against their will?  That happened?  Please, provide some proof to this assertion.

I won't hold my breath because your post is utterly ridiculous

Bill Clinton and Cosby are both known sexual predators Their victims are known and their stories documented.. 

The "degree" of the depredation is not  is not relevant, nor is the lack of a judicial conviction.  Truth is one thing, facts another.

Of course, "facts" state that OJ was innocent.  :rolleyes:

Bill Clinton and Cosby are both known sexual predators Their victims are known and their stories documented.. 

The "degree" of the depredation is not  is not relevant, nor is the lack of a judicial conviction.  Truth is one thing, facts another.

Of course, "facts" state that OJ was innocent.  :rolleyes:

You mean "truthy".

"Facts" are those things that keep biting you on the backside.

Cosby has the townspeople surrounding his castle with torches, axes, picks and other various farm implements, while Bill Clinton is still revered by the left.

Go figure. 

You mean "truthy".

"Facts" are those things that keep biting you on the backside.

Take a philosophy class.

Cosby has the townspeople surrounding his castle with torches, axes, picks and other various farm implements, while Bill Clinton is still revered by the left.

Go figure. 

For one thing, where the hell is Bill these days?

The next thing, never forget that 3 lefts make a right.

As the Clinton's' have known for years, as have their Wall Street donors.  :D

All the silly rabbits who think what Bill Clinton ALLEGEDLY did with 2, 3 or 4 women is somehow equal to what Bill Cosby did with 50 plus women.

Show me the magazine cover (New York) with a photo of Dozens of women claiming that Bill Clinton Drugged and sexually assaulted them.

Show me the claims that Bill Clinton had sex with underage females.

You can't.

Desperate republicans following their leader Donald Trump down the rabbit hole thinking what Bill Clinton ALLEGEDLY did with a few women that has been addressed and settled decades ago will somehow affect the votes Hillary gets.

It won't.

But I guess I can't blame them for trying.

Things don't look good for the GOP in November and any distraction from the fact that the party is collapsed is vital to saving face and keeping their members from not voting at all or voting for Bill Clinton's wife.

Good Luck !!!!

You guys sure need it.

:)

All the silly rabbits who think what Bill Clinton ALLEGEDLY did with 2, 3 or 4 women is somehow equal to what Bill Cosby did with 50 plus women.

Show me the magazine cover (New York) with a photo of Dozens of women claiming that Bill Clinton Drugged and sexually assaulted them.

Show me the claims that Bill Clinton had sex with underage females.

You can't.

Thank you.

There's an ocean of difference.

Apparently Trump's plan to Make America Great Again is to compare Bill Clinton's past affairs to Bill Cosby's current problems and get his minions to talk about that rather than HOW he will close the wage gap which actually would make America great again.

Smoke and mirrors from a con man according to Marko Rubio.

Apparently Trump's plan to Make America Great Again is to compare Bill Clinton's past affairs to Bill Cosby's current problems and get his minions to talk about that rather than HOW he will close the wage gap which actually would make America great again.

Smoke and mirrors from a con man according to Marko Rubio.

You believe Hillary or Bernie will close the "wage gap" ? Too funny.

mistrial

Bill Cosby’s trial on sexual assault charges ended in a mistrial Saturday after jurors failed to break a deadlock after more than 52 hours of deliberations over six days.

The jury confirmed to Judge Steven O'Neill that they could not reach a unanimous decision on whether “The Cosby Show” star drugged and molested Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his suburban Philadelphia home in 2004.

Prosecutors said they would retry Cosby.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/06/17/bill-cosby-trial-judge-declares-mistrial-in-sexual-assault-case-after-jury-deadlock.html

You didn't say it loud enough,... MISTRIAL!

Not surprised. The only accusation that hadn't gone past the statute of limitations (so the sole basis for the trial) was not a really strong case.

Try him again.  Drag his old perverted butt into court as many times as possible 

28 minutes ago, demopublican said:

Try him again.  Drag his old perverted butt into court as many times as possible 

Now would be an abuse of our justice system wouldn't you think? This whole trial was political and had little to do with justice,... just an election.

21 minutes ago, ericpd said:

Now would be an abuse of our justice system wouldn't you think? This whole trial was political and had little to do with justice,... just an election.

Silly me. I want the rapist jailed.  Just like what would happen to a poor person

Notice how triumphant he looked afterwards, with his "power" back as his attorney puts it.

This is a very wealthy man who enjoyed the privilege of lawlessness that wealth gives you.

I dunno,... Bill certainly ain't no angel. Not unlike any of us! But I think this whole thing with him is about so many other things, other than real justice. It's almost like justice is taking on the character of that cheap decoder ring hidden in a Cracker-Jack box. They keep talking about she was drugged therefore unable to give consent,... what about explicit and implied consent prior to the drugs,... or even to the drugs! And why the sudden attitude change on this woman's part? There's testimony that she practically operated as a buddy,... not a mistress or a groupie, but a genuine friend during some of the years after the alleged crime. Attending and inviting her family members to his concerts and shows, posing as one of his advisers/assistants, etc. I don't know,... I just don't know about this one. I'm open on this one.

The one thing I do know is this,... what we see now is more about an election promise than it is about the crime! This prosecutor and Mosby could be related if you look at the two of them thru that lens! The other thing I do know is that Allred is a hack and a drama whore with a law degree! If a ticker came across CNN's screen announcing that she just got hit by a bus, I think I'd continue on my way to the garage, jump on my Cub Cadet, and get the grass cut before the predicted rain gets here. All without missing a step!