Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
veraciousmooncalf

What are some good restaurants in Timonium area

12 posts in this topic

My friend is coming to Maryland sometime in late July early August and he wants to stop at Timonium and take the light rail into the city. We would like to eat lunch nearby there but whenever I go there  I like to just eat at Wegmans. He wasn't too thrilled of eating there tho. What are some suggestions for good moderate priced restaurants around there? Fresh food is what we are looking for. No fast food stuff.

My friend is coming to Maryland sometime in late July early August and he wants to stop at Timonium and take the light rail into the city. We would like to eat lunch nearby there but whenever I go there  I like to just eat at Wegmans. He wasn't too thrilled of eating there tho. What are some suggestions for good moderate priced restaurants around there? Fresh food is what we are looking for. No fast food stuff.

if you're talking Wegman's that's Hunt Valley zip code 21031

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_loc=21031&cflt=restaurants

if you're talking Wegman's that's Hunt Valley zip code 21031

http://www.yelp.com/search?find_loc=21031&cflt=restaurants

Thanks for the info.

I haven't been there for about 3 years or so and was not sure how close that was to the light rail entry. I just know that I ate at Wegmans a few times in Timonium and it was huge and had a lot of great choices. Wegmans is kind of noisy during the lunch hour. My friend just requested a more (hopefully quiet) traditional restaurant so we could just relax and talk while we eat.

Thanks for the info.

I haven't been there for about 3 years or so and was not sure how close that was to the light rail entry. I just know that I ate at Wegmans a few times in Timonium and it was huge and had a lot of great choices. Wegmans is kind of noisy during the lunch hour. My friend just requested a more (hopefully quiet) traditional restaurant so we could just relax and talk while we eat.

maybe the Milton Inn a few miles north on York Rd if she wants quiet and traditional

http://www.miltoninn.com/index.php

There are many nice places in Canton and Fells Point if that is not too far for your friend to travel. :)

There are many nice places in Canton and Fells Point if that is not too far for your friend to travel. :)

Thanks. I can easily look it up on the internet, but I just wanted to know what you or anybody else think are the best places at decent moderate prices.

Bluestone is very good. Located on Aylesbury Road near the Baltimore Coffee and Tea shop.

Also there is Barretts Grill on the upper level of the Hunt Valley Town Center - we have had excellent meals there.