Baltimatt

Dirt bike news

35 posts in this topic

Any comment from that dummy Carl Stokes?

Cops said they seize around 350 dirt bikes a year from thugs who stole them or bought them hot and yet the city wanted taxpayers to build these criminal thieves a dirt bike park. Not to mention they never explained how the riders would get to the park with their stolen bikes and no conversations on what the insurance nightmare would cost taxpayers.

the city would have been laughed at across the Country if the morons got approval for a dirt bike park

Edited by genghiskhanraven

Any comment from that dummy Carl Stokes?

Cops said they seize around 350 dirt bikes a year from thugs who stole them or bought them hot and yet the city wanted taxpayers to build these criminal thieves a dirt bike park. Not to mention they never explained how the riders would get to the park with their stolen bikes and no conversations on what the insurance nightmare would cost taxpayers.

the city would have been laughed at across the Country if the morons got approval for a dirt bike park

Brandon Scott, too.

Geee...what a shock :rolleyes:  A chop shop... it has to be a mistake. No way he could be doing that. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm seeing as how the BC gooberment runs. I am sure that besides pushing for a safe place to ride they may tack on a nice furnished garage so these young innocents can ply their trade. :angry:

I am sure that some bleeding heart group/lawyer will say 'its all a mistake' or 'it was a trap set up by the police' or 'this is a racist move' or some other such non-sense.

What the blip is it anymore....is everything on its head...you break the law...bikes...they want to build a park....you break the law....shooting heroin....the want a safe place. Next the BC gooberment is will be calling for a shooting range (guns) so the thugs can practice. Hmmmm maybe the last one isn't so bad...improved marksmenship will result in cleaner kills and less of a burden on the Emergency Rooms.

SSSHhhheesssshhhh.

Oh but to be honest....John Hopkins is calling for a free safe shoot up (drug) area...but BC gooberment is listening. :mad:

Edited by Guido2

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/dirt-bike-dealers-battling-brazen-wheelie-boys-in-thefts/2017/07/01/088b454c-5cd1-11e7-9fc6-c7ef4bc58d13_story.html?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.307f3caf819c

For someone who has sold dirt bikes for 20 years, Mike Johnston thought he had his shop sufficiently fortified against break-ins: bars on windows, a video surveillance system and concrete barriers to deter a car crashing through the entrance.

But it turned out those precautions were not enough in the spring when thieves smashed into Ellicott City Motorsports in Maryland and made off with five dirt bikes — twice.

“The problem just keeps getting worse and worse,” said Johnston, whose store was struck two times in seven days. “It really is an epidemic.”

Shops in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Virginia have been burglarized, among other places.  Baltimore is not the only city with illegal dirt bike and ATV riders.

Yes, when the news, movies, rappers, and social media glorify something it is likely to gain popularity 

On 6/12/2016 at 4:24 PM, Baltimatt said:

Why should there be charges on the driver? The dirt bike shouldn't be on the road. If I was that driver I would have kept driving until I'm in a safe spot away from his friends who try to do be harm for something that wasn't your fault. 

15 minutes ago, WhatintheHell said:

If I was that driver I would have kept driving until I'm in a safe spot away from his friends who try to do be harm for something that wasn't your fault. 

Not sure why you have to bring me into this hypothetical.

Hypothetical: If you had like a Big Ford F-350, you'd feel a little Bump and wonder "Did I just run over something?" and keep on going.