Baltimatt

DeRay Mckesson named to new city schools cabinet

162 posts in this topic

from the link

sound like hes qualified

Ba and a couple years in HR? Yeah? Sounds unqualified

good for him we wish him luck. hes a very smart man and is trying to affect real change for his community. im sure he will do well if he continues to work hard

Sounds like BS and you know it.

:rolleyes:

Don't get me started on this BLM opportunist pimp.

Who by the way I think is on the DL.

It's 2016 if you gay say you gay.

Nobody cares any more.

Qualified for a made up Baltimore City job ?

Any of us here could have "qualified" to do what he's doing

Pfft.

(My eyes are rolled so hard you can only see the whites. )

He is not on the dl. He spoke at a GLAAD function about his life a gay man and encouraged other black men to come out.

Nobody cares any more.

Since you're the only one who brought it up, you must be nobody. I think you got a thing for bae...  ;)

He is not on the dl. He spoke at a GLAAD function about his life a gay man and encouraged other black men to come out.

Good for him

Nobody cares any more.

Pfft.

Are you ever right about anything??

I hope he spends his work time and effort working for the good of the students and the city and not on self promotion and activisim.

I also hope that he avoids actions and statments in his personal life that would refect poorly on the City school system.

Nobody cares any more.

Pfft.

We can see by this sick post that you are an angry white male.

georj, it really is sad and pitiful that you would say something about him being on the DL.  WTH does that have to do with his qualifications white man?

Right back at you

georj, it really is sad and pitiful that you would say something about him being on the DL.  WTH does that have to do with his qualifications...?

If her 10 opinions & 1 fact is over 5 sentences long, she ALWAYS veers off-topic.  :o

Sometimes Guido rambles, but she makes Guido look like a GENIUS.  -_- 

If her 10 opinions & 1 fact is over 5 sentences long, she ALWAYS veers off-topic. :o

Sometimes Guido rambles, but she makes Guido look like a GENIUS. -_-

Her?

I hope he is qualified and I hope he does a good job. Lord knows that system needs some smarts in the central office. 

What I find amusing is the name of the office he will be heading up on an interim basis - "the Office of Human Capital". A fancy (but entirely meaningless) way of saying Personnel Department. I guess "human capital" is part of our PC speak these days.

Personally I think it reduces the concept of employees to being just another commodity, like money, to be used, abused, and manipulated.First it was "Personnel". Then it was "Human Resources". Now it's "Human Capital". Sounds like the humans are being devalued.  

That's what I'm talking about.

If you gay say so.

Good for him.

I'll bet he does encourage other black men to come out.

;)

I don't know much about him except he spreads BS via BLM.

Are you ever right about anything??

Like a clock...at least twice a day.

I'm Still waiting for You to prove me wrong about Anything I've said. It's been done before just not by you.

Go practice your kung-fu grasshopper.

:)

Then you should also be able to surmise that I don't care what "we can see".

Get back at me when you can disprove any of it.

georj, it really is sad and pitiful that you would say something about him being on the DL. WTH does that have to do with his qualifications white man?

Nothing.

And if you were to dig I bet 100 to your 50 that he's no more qualified than the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz and that job is fake a bone to appease Deray and thus calm some of the natives down that he can incite.

THAT is My opinion.

I am as white as your mother and father.

That is a fact !

Nothing.

And if you were to dig I bet 100 to your 50 that he's no more qualified than the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz and that job is fake a bone to appease Deray and thus calm some of the natives down that he can incite.

THAT is My opinion.

I am as white as your mother and father.

That is a fact !

He worked near the top of the "human capital" office in Minneapolis. He must have some qualifications. The job title sounds weird, but a personnel position is essential.

Like a clock...at least twice a day.

I'm Still waiting for You to prove me wrong about Anything I've said. It's been done before just not by you.

Go practice your kung-fu grasshopper.

:)

I'm still waiting for you to make a claim other than what's your opinion. You've yet to provide any evidence to back anything you say. You say you can and you will but you never do. What's up with that? How many times have I asked you this exact same question? Edited by Marshan Man

He worked near the top of the "human capital" office in Minneapolis. He must have some qualifications. The job title sounds weird, but a personnel position is essential.

Couple years there. Couple here. No advanced degree.

I suspect there are more qualified candidates out there. If I was a stakeholder I would be asking where the position was listed, who applied, who was interviewed.

I'm still waiting for you to make a claim other than what's your opinion. You've yet to provide any evidence to back anything you say. You say you can and you will but you never do. What's up with that? How many times have I asked you this exact same question?

Hmmmmm, wait , oh yeah, I did say this is MY opinion.

You never asked me no such thing so how can I know how many times you have to ask me.

Ask me again next time you disagree with me which should be the next time you read something I say.

See you then and we'll see if I can prove or at least substantiate(look it up) what I say.

Right. And that happens all the time in Baltimore City government. :P

Absolutely, incompetence is not tolerated in the baltimore school system administration .....

Their record of success speaks for itself .....

Hmmmmm, wait , oh yeah, I did say this is MY opinion.

You never asked me no such thing so how can I know how many times you have to ask me.

Ask me again next time you disagree with me which should be the next time you read something I say.

See you then and we'll see if I can prove or at least substantiate(look it up) what I say.

Liar. Still waiting for you to provide hard evidence that blacks are inherently not as scientifically curious as whites and Asians

http://talk.baltimoresun.com/topic/272580-is-this-red-cross-pool-safety-poster-racist/page-9

And seriously?? A guy that can't even spell "despicable" is telling me to look up the word substantiate?? Really Georje?? Smh... :rolleyes:

Edited by Marshan Man