Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

May I Respectfully Suggest...

Email Clinton Comey secret server classified grand jury House Oversight Committee scandal FBI

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#41 volperdinger

volperdinger

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:34 PM

The RWNJ meltdown continues. It's a lovely thing to see :D :D

The LWNJ celebration over corruption at the highest level continues. It's a terrible thing to see. Nothing says I'm ready to be your President like a year long FBI investigation. You must be so proud.

#42 zenwalk

zenwalk

Pundit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,777 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:39 PM

The LWNJ celebration over corruption at the highest level continues. It's a terrible thing to see. Nothing says I'm ready to be your President like a year long FBI investigation. You must be so proud.

Christ, so sick of republican gaslighting. Here. I'll repost for you. Maybe you'd like to go after them too since your high standard of honesty demands it. Republicans who did exactly what HRC did:

http://www.msnbc.com...hat-hillary-did

"A screaming comes across the sky. . ." -- Thomas Pynchon

#43 flyboy56

flyboy56

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:40 PM

Nothing says I'm ready to be your president after hearing the FBI Director say you are a liar, unreasonable and a poor administrator. And that you gave access to classified information to individuals who didn't have clearances. Isn't that what Petraeus was charged with? 

#44 zenwalk

zenwalk

Pundit

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,777 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:42 PM

Nothing says I'm ready to be your president after hearing the FBI Director say you are a liar, unreasonable and a poor administrator. And that you gave access to classified information to individuals who didn't have clearances. Isn't that what Petraeus was charged with? 

Petraeus used the information to write and sell a book. Tell me where in todays testimony HRC did that.

Edited by zenwalk, 07 July 2016 - 06:43 PM.

"A screaming comes across the sky. . ." -- Thomas Pynchon

#45 BSCSMD

BSCSMD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,975 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:47 PM

You an attorney?  I know you are NOT the director of the FBI.  Republican Comey conspired with the DOJ to get Clinton off the hook you say!!!!  Then a far better and more important case than the e-mail matter would be investigating / indicting the director and his FBI staff genggie.  But who would be the investigating enetity in such a case, a special prosecutor you think?

Or would you rather just pull your head out of your @ss right now and simply move along?

I do not suggest in any way for anyone to "move on." Perhaps that is what those blind to the careless and reckless behavior of Hillary Clinton would like to happen, but it is not what I am recommending.

#46 BSCSMD

BSCSMD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,975 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:48 PM

You were never going to vote for her.

And?

#47 BSCSMD

BSCSMD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,975 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:49 PM

Republicans who did what HRC did:

Not quite and so what?

#48 flyboy56

flyboy56

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:53 PM

Petraeus used the information to write and sell a book. Tell me where in todays testimony HRC did that.

No he didn't. He was charged with giving classified information to someone without a clearance. Comey stated today Clinton gave access to individuals without clearances. 

Edited by flyboy56, 07 July 2016 - 06:55 PM.

#49 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,702 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:01 PM

Come on bro, give me a break. Did you read Genghis's post? Did you read the posts of most of the republicans here? How can you say it's not sour grapes? How many posts were there here prior to this announcement about "Hillary will be in handcuffs"? How many pubbies here claim that Comey didn't do his job or he gave into pressure? What do you call that if it's not sour grapes? Sarge's post is just a nicer. more intelligent sour grapes post.

I ignore Ghenghis. And sure some other right wingers are pissed. But there are Democrats pissed at Comey for not cannonizing Hillary as well. In my humble opinion the long winded but accurate post by the OP was dead on. So he's no fan of Hillary. So what? He essentially said what I have been saying. No criminal charges. Hillary did some less than careful things. Comey did his job and did it both well and honestly. It's done. Time to move on. Let the voters decide.  

#50 AlluvialFan

AlluvialFan

RIP America 1776 -- 2016 Death ruled suicide

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,096 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:02 PM

And?

So why did you say that this will matter to you? It clearly won't/doesn't.

#51 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:58 PM

Ken, you know I respect you but I think BSCSMD is right here. He presented his opinion in a respectful way. Why the need to paint with such a broad brush?

I said he said it a nicer and more intelligent way. It's still no different than what all the other republican posters have been posting.

Edited by bmore_ken, 07 July 2016 - 07:58 PM.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#52 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:04 PM

But I and over 65,000,000-plus others will vote and say Hillary will be president in November.  Trump's little meeting today with the repubs he is on Twitter yacking how he has unified your party just doesn't fly boy....

Edited by BaySock, 07 July 2016 - 08:05 PM.

#53 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:13 PM

He essentially said what I have been saying. No criminal charges. Hillary did some less than careful things. 

That's not all he said 

, you will hear or see Director Comey specifically state that he looked for any wat he could to find a way to prosecute Hillary Clinton for what she had done, but he simply could not find a way to justify doing so.

Translation: Hillary is guilty , despite the fact that Comey couldn't prove it. RWNJ 101. You see here's the difference between him and me. You won't find one post from me saying the Baltimore cops are guilty of killing Freddy Gray. Why? I haven't seen the evidence. You won't find one post from me saying the Eric Garner grand jury decision was wrong. Why? Because I haven't seen the evidence. Ditto with the Trayvon Martin case and the Michael Brown case. I trust that evidence in all of those cases led to their conclusions. In short, no sour grapes. Now compare my position to 99% of the republicans who post here. Oh and by the way, the democrats complaining about Comey's statements about her irresponsibility, are just as idiotic. All his post said is HILLARY IS GUILTY, BUT I DON'T BLAME COMEY FOR NOT RECOMMENDING INDICTMENT.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#54 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:14 PM

No he didn't. He was charged with giving classified information to someone without a clearance. Comey stated today Clinton gave access to individuals without clearances. 

Curious, who did Clinton give access to classified?

#55 BaySock

BaySock

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,238 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:19 PM

That's not all he said 

Translation: Hillary is guilty , despite the fact that Comey couldn't prove it. RWNJ 101. You see here's the difference between him and me. You won't find one post from me saying the Baltimore cops are guilty of killing Freddy Gray. Why? I haven't seen the evidence. You won't find one post from me saying the Eric Garner grand jury decision was wrong. Why? Because I haven't seen the evidence. Ditto with the Trayvon Martin case and the Michael Brown case. I trust that evidence in all of those cases led to their conclusions. In short, no sour grapes. Now compare my position to 99% of the republicans who post here. Oh and by the way, the democrats complaining about Comey's statements about her irresponsibility, are just as idiotic. All his post said is HILLARY IS GUILTY, BUT I DON'T BLAME COMEY FOR NOT RECOMMENDING INDICTMENT.

OOppsss, there it is!  The investigators and director were privy to the evidence and came to a conclusion but all the talking heads are second guessing including Congress who has to ask who, what, when, how, where from Comey...

#56 MiddleOfTheRoad

MiddleOfTheRoad

Among the thinking people

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,653 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:25 PM

Christ, so sick of republican gaslighting. Here. I'll repost for you. Maybe you'd like to go after them too since your high standard of honesty demands it. Republicans who did exactly what HRC did:

None of your examples did what Clinton did zenwalk. Each of your examples were at the state level, did not deal in national security or foreign policy, were not covered under FOIA or the various classified material statutes, were not original classification authorities and were not giving advice to the POTUS. Other than that, you're pretty close to accurate.

#57 Papi

Papi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 14,702 posts
  • LocationHarford County Maryland

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:09 AM

That's not all he said 

If anyone is interpreting Comey's statements at the hearing in a way to suggest that "he looked for a way to prosecute Hillary but could not find one" it is because of the awful stupid leading questions that some of the Republicans were asking that implied just that. Based on what I heard Comey say in response I don't think that's what he was saying. He made it clear tht the FBI looked at the evidence in light of all of the potential statutes that might apply, and that none of those statutes could reasonably be applied to suggest prosecution in this particular matter. That's not the same as what the Republicans on that panel wanted to hear. 

#58 Cameron

Cameron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36,603 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:41 AM

More hearings!  More hearings!  The Democrats are gonna take back Congress.   :D

GOP accidentally does Clinton a favor with James Comey hearing

I honestly have no idea what Republicans thought they were going to achieve with this spectacle. Did GOP lawmakers expect Comey to declare, “Now that you’ve yelled at me for a few hours, I’ve changed my mind and now support criminal charges against Clinton”? . . .

As if that weren’t enough, note that on Tuesday, the story looked like Comey vs. Clinton – the FBI director didn’t think the Democratic candidate broke any laws, but he clearly wasn’t pleased with some of her decisions, and he delivered a public rebuke. Now the story is Comey vs. Republicans – GOP lawmakers had some baseless allegations and reckless conspiracy theories, some of which targeted Comey directly, and they asked the FBI director to give testimony knocking down each of their bad arguments.

When congressional Republicans take stock this evening and reflect on their failed gambit, one wonders whether they’ll appreciate the fact that this Comey hearing was a bad plan, executed poorly. The last time Democrats were this pleased with GOP hearing, it was Clinton’s 11-hour Benghazi Committee testimony – in which Republicans made fools of themselves and their conspiracy theories, and Clinton turned her entire presidential campaign around.

#59 flyboy56

flyboy56

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:51 AM

But I and over 65,000,000-plus others will vote and say Hillary will be president in November.  Trump's little meeting today with the repubs he is on Twitter yacking how he has unified your party just doesn't fly boy....

Of course you will. 

#60 flyboy56

flyboy56

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 07:54 AM

Curious, who did Clinton give access to classified?

Now that Comey truthfully admitted Clinton did give access to classified information to people without clearances, he will provide those names to congress. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Email, Clinton, Comey, secret, server, classified, grand jury, House Oversight Committee, scandal, FBI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users