Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

May I Respectfully Suggest...

Email Clinton Comey secret server classified grand jury House Oversight Committee scandal FBI

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121 BSCSMD

BSCSMD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,975 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:11 AM

One thing I try to do (but sometimes fail at) is to judge a poster based only on what they have done within the given thread topic.   So if someone was a complete *** on a prior topic, I don't hold it against him/her on the new one, he/she gets a clean slate.  Some of you might want to try that; it allows for more productive conversation.

Some of the people on this forum are not interested in a conversation. They are only interested in finding people who agree with their point of view and being divisive.

#122 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:14 AM

There were WMDs in Iraq.

Straight from the horses mouth

President Bush, White House press conference, August 21, 2006.

Now, look, I didn’t — part of the reason we went into Iraq was — the main reason we went into Iraq at the time was we thought he had weapons of mass destruction. It turns out he didn’t
http://www.democracy...its_iraq_had_no

Edited by bmore_ken, 09 July 2016 - 10:15 AM.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#123 Cameron

Cameron

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36,603 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:33 AM

There were WMDs in Iraq. That has been proven time and time again. However, they were not in the quantities nor did they pose the threat that were once thought. Putting that aside, who cares? WMDs were only a small reason of why President Bush outlined that we needed to remove Saddam Hussein from power. Now that I have acknowledged your silliness and attempt to hijack this thread, can we get back to the subject at hand?

"Are the peoples of the Middle East somehow beyond the reach of liberty?  Are millions of men and women and children condemned by history or culture to live in despotism? Are they alone never to know freedom and never to have a choice in the matter? I, for one, do not believe it. I believe every person has the ability and the right to be free."

"Iraqi democracy will succeed.  And that success will send forth the news, from Damascus to Tehran, that freedom can be the future of every nation. The establishment of a free Iraq at the heart of the Middle East will be a watershed event in the global democratic revolution."

George Bush

Edited by Cameron, 09 July 2016 - 10:34 AM.

#124 songfourone

songfourone

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,314 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:36 AM

There are several posters on here that believe that.

"Morality cannot be legislated but behavior can be regulated. Judicial decrees may not change the heart, but they can restrain the heartless.” MLK

#125 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:44 AM

Amazing isn't it?

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#126 Guest_0ctoburn_*

Guest_0ctoburn_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:50 AM

Some of the people on this forum are not interested in a conversation. They are only interested in finding people who agree with their point of view and being divisive.

Conversation is not possible when one wishes to limit and deny other posters' ability to make legitimate points of comparison.

The Bush administration's claims and presentation of "cherry~picked" information and lies to justify what has become one of the biggest debacles which led to the current situation in the Middle East is legitimately part of any such discussion as the one this thread initiated. :rolleyes:

Edited by 0ctoburn, 09 July 2016 - 10:51 AM.

#127 Guest_0ctoburn_*

Guest_0ctoburn_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:53 AM

"Are the peoples of the Middle East somehow beyond the reach of liberty?  Are millions of men and women and children condemned by history or culture to live in despotism? Are they alone never to know freedom and never to have a choice in the matter? I, for one, do not believe it. I believe every person has the ability and the right to be free."[/size]

"Iraqi democracy will succeed.  And that success will send forth the news, from Damascus to Tehran, that freedom can be the future of every nation. The establishment of a free Iraq at the heart of the Middle East will be a watershed event in the global democratic revolution."[/size]

George Bush[/size]

Well ~ he got the "watershed event" part of his prediction right but not in the way he thought it would be.

#128 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,529 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:54 AM

There were WMDs in Iraq. That has been proven time and time again. However, they were not in the quantities nor did they pose the threat that were once thought. Putting that aside, who cares? WMDs were only a small reason of why President Bush outlined that we needed to remove Saddam Hussein from power. Now that I have acknowledged your silliness and attempt to hijack this thread, can we get back to the subject at hand?

They were there when we brought them there and they ended up in the hands of terrorists that we created and enabled

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#129 Guest_0ctoburn_*

Guest_0ctoburn_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:58 AM

http://nsarchive.gwu...andshake300.jpg

#130 mrsmlh

mrsmlh

Awesome Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12,046 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 10:59 AM

it is sad that after all these years some people still refuse to admit that they were wrong

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Email, Clinton, Comey, secret, server, classified, grand jury, House Oversight Committee, scandal, FBI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users