Hoco League Champ   26 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the title this year?

• Howard
    • Oakland Mills
    • Atholton
    • Glenelg
    • Wilde Lake
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

529 posts in this topic

I wonder what mt. hebron will do this year with the new coach

They have some athletes.

If the new coach keep the assistants from the previous regime then I think they should be ok,

Now I was told they had athletes that refused to tryout/play for varsity.  I wonder will the new hire change their minds.

If the new coach keep the assistants from the previous regime then I think they should be ok,

Now I was told they had athletes that refused to tryout/play for varsity. I wonder will the new hire change their minds.

They were having some line issues last year... The running back can play but the terrible oline they had made it nearly impossible for him to get upfield. I know they had couple of good kids that can ball last year that transferred or not even participating because of the coaches. They have a good rb, thats all i know

We all know in order to change a programs winning ways you need a cultural change. You need to change the way the student body and boys on the team think about football. With McCarthy it feels like not much will change. He has been associated with Hebron sports for a while. I doubt he can bring about the cultural change that is necessary for a turnaround. There are def athletes in the building, but it takes more than that to win.