Manny Machado 3B
Chris Davis 1B
Mark Trumbo RF
Pedro Alvarez DH
Matt Wieters C
Jonathan Schoop 2B
J.J. Hardy SS

Wade Miley LHP

Wade Miley making his Oriole debut tonight, and Roch reminded us that this is the first LHP to start for the O's this season.

I don't remember Miley being much good with Boston.  Pretty sure the O's clobbered him.

Orioles offense is so painful

Edited by BayAreaBmore

Only the Orioles can so consistently make "upgrades" at the trade deadline that are as bad as what they already have.

Only the Orioles can so consistently make "upgrades" at the trade deadline that are as bad as what they already have.

I honestly don't think Miley looked that bad. His defense failed him a little bit but he was just about what is expected from a back of the rotation starter.

I honestly don't think Miley looked that bad. His defense failed him a little bit but he was just about what is expected from a back of the rotation starter.

He's not great and that's what we got but I do agree, some bad luck. I like that he works fast.

He's not great and that's what we got but I do agree, some bad luck. I like that he works fast.

Two hits that could have been outs led to runs but I don't think he got shelled. If we get 6 innings and 3 runs runs from him the rest of the way I'll take it. We are supposed to win more than half of those games with our offense and bullpen.