EL-FLIPPO

People You'd Like To Meet

23 posts in this topic

Sanaa Lathan - I'd just MELT if she even looked at me!

Then I'd regain my composure and turn my Playa-Playa on full blast...'cause I'm from Charm City. B)

Sanaa Photo

Jeebus.  

Jeebus.

In a dark alley? :D

Edited by WKDWZD

It would be cool to hang out with Willie Nelson and smoke some grass. He probably has some good stuff but I'm sure he could out smoke me. 

Really no famous actress I can think of. They may be hot but someone has to deal with the b*T*hing. 

The people I'd like to meet are not celebrities.

I'm the same way even though I said I'd like to meet Willie Nelson. 

Thought I'd like to meet Neil DeGrasse Tyson once but the more I see of him, he seems like more and more just another Blowhard. I wasn't impressed with the Cosmos remake. Too much Animation. PBS long ago with Carl Sagan's original they managed all Live sequences. Where did all the Production money go? To Neil and Seth MacFarlane?

Don't follow Celebrities much. in my 60's now I really don't care about "Meeting" anyone. Unless someone's got a Big Check in their hand for me I couldn't care less.

Edited by Bartman

This is hard....

Someone that has already passed, my Grandfather on my Moms side.

Someone that is alive, Jason Witten. I admire everything he stands for. 

Dave Grohl foo fighters and Richard Bransom virgin airlines

Head to the BVI's to meet Sir Richard!  I've seen him up in the North Sound of Virgin Gorda a bunch of times.  He's got a couple of "shacks" on some islands in that area and comes over to some of the watering holes on occasion.  He recently took a nasty spill riding his bike down a hill on VG in the dark.  Hit a speed hump and went flying.  He said he thought he was going to die.  In the end he flew to Miami for treatment.  It's good to have your own fleet of aircraft.

I like how is runs his company and treats his employee's plus living on an island isn't too shabby

I had a summer job program many years ago and there was this lady name Mrs Clayborne she worked for Spring grove and I was her assistant for the summer. She gave me a book to learn typing and I did from it. It gave me a foundation that I still use to this day. I am not sure if she is still alive... but I think I would like to say to her family.... how nice she was. How much her impact of that summer had on me. Just in general the blessings and influences of people. When I think about my typing I automatically think of her and smile. I think I would just like to meet her family and say thank you for her! This was like 30 years ago.

Edited by Sandybaltimore

• Dinah Shore - She had a positive inner glow that only enhanced her raw beauty & talent. She aged like fine wine.

• President George W. Bush - In spite of his political flaws, I always saw him as honest and sincere.

Edited by EL-FLIPPO

Jon Stewart

Scarlett Johansson...I hear she's in town for the march on Saturday.  Wonder if she needs somewhere to bunk....   :D

There's this 30's something Blonde gal in another office with Really Big......................

Mick Jagger

Queen Elizabeth

Jimmy Fallon

Stevie Nicks

Richard Branson

Chazz Palminteri

Mariah Carey

Sara Rue

My Mom (she passed when I was 5 years old)

Ronald Reagan

B)