Guest Pierre

NFL QB takes a stand by not standing for the national anthem

438 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure it's because he sucks, not because he kneeled.  If he were a starter quality QB, he'd have a job, political position or not.

The same thing happened with Ray Rice. Both had sub-par years before their external incidents.

kap he threw sixteen tds last year and only four ints on a horrible team

look at the contracts signed this year by career backups

mike glennan got forty five mil and how was his year last year

And the fact that CK doesn't have a job is pretty much his own fault.  He opted out of his contract with the 49ers.  Basically, he had a job, and quit.

I am sure he has enough money.  More than I do anyway

Freedom of speech / expression is great.  That said, if enough people are turned off by that speech / expression, there can be some repercussions.   It's a fact of life...

He'll wind up on a team at some point.  I know his TD / INT numbers last year were strong, but when I watch him play, I see a guy who still hasn't learned to shorten his delivery enough to take the next step.  He has a "long windup" that telegraphs where he's going with the ball, but gets away with it to a large extent because of his strong arm.  I think it's still enough to scare a lot of OCs away, especially if they don't plan on running a read-option or similar offense that can help buy him some time.

The whole running QB frenzy (that happens every few years before defenses adjust) fizzled out.  Plus, it's been regularly written about his inability to read defenses and adjust if his first target isn't available.

Go watch his games from last year. Dude was worst in the league on poorly thrown passes. He didn't even complete 60% of his passes.

And Kaep wants to start. If he wanted to ride the bench he could have stayed in SF. He'll linger a bit because he's out of whack with the market, but after the draft someone will want him.

Edited by bmorepunk

Go watch his games from last year. Dude was worst in the league on poorly thrown passes. He didn't even complete 60% of his passes.

And Kaep wants to start. If he wanted to ride the bench he could have stayed in SF. He'll linger a bit because he's out of whack with the market, but after the draft someone will want him.

It was said teams adjusted to him and his completion percentage dropped below 50%.

Does anyone doubt that Trump has someone pull any and every mention he gets in the media?

He probably keeps a scrapbook.

One of your dumbest posts ever and that's impressive.

Do you doubt far left ideologues naturally like Kap and Sam for reasons other than football?