• Please log in to reply
435 replies to this topic

#21 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,031 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:21 PM

I haven't felt the invisible oppression of the racist white people, how about you?
I also thought negative blanket statements about a large diverse group of people were wrong, obviously our black racists think it's fine to make negative statements about groups of people other than blacks.

Clearly I've never suffered oppression. That's why I'm a happy person.

You're unfailingly bitter and resentful. Maybe your life isn't what you hoped for, huh?

That's a shame.

#22 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,646 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:23 PM

Too much money involved ....

The Broncos QBs are Mark Sanchez, Trevor Seiman, and Paxton Lynch. If there's ever a case to spend some money those three names are it.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#23 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,646 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:25 PM

wait, I thought someone said Pierre was a parody poster, but now we have people agreeing (or disagreeing with him)   :confused: :)

Pierre is a white right winger who makes posts to make black democrats look stupid. 

#24 flyboy56

flyboy56

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,429 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:26 PM

Pierre is a white right winger who makes posts to make black democrats look stupid. 

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.  :o I'm sure you can offer up some proof to support this wild accusation?

Edited by flyboy56, 27 August 2016 - 12:26 PM.

#25 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:28 PM

Clearly I've never suffered oppression. That's why I'm a happy person.
You're unfailingly bitter and resentful. Maybe your life isn't what you hoped for, huh?
That's a shame.

How can the black people be happy? They're oppressed by the whites and they're in the victim class of our society, they can't do stuff like get an education, work hard, don't commit violent crimes, the blacks are victims, just ask Colin Kaepernick

#26 stevez51

stevez51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,825 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:29 PM

The Broncos QBs are Mark Sanchez, Trevor Seiman, and Paxton Lynch. If there's ever a case to spend some money those three names are it.

They tried before the draft to trade him but his $11.5 million salary was the sticking point. Denver wanted him to take less money.

#27 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,258 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:35 PM

I believe someone got in trouble for making a blanket statement about the lack of black quarterbacks in the NFL by saying that as a group they lack the IQ needed to run a complicated NFL offense.

You would think Kaepernick would understand that race based blanket statements like black QB's lack intellengence and white people are evil and oppress the blacks are both just wrong, I wonder why he wouldn't be sensitive to that.

#28 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,646 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:36 PM

They tried before the draft to trade him but his $11.5 million salary was the sticking point. Denver wanted him to take less money.

Denver must be planning on taking and taking the best QB in the draft next year then. 

#29 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,031 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:36 PM

How can the black people be happy? They're oppressed by the whites and they're in the victim class of our society, they can't do stuff like get an education, work hard, don't commit violent crimes, the blacks are victims, just ask Colin Kaepernick

I know plenty of happy black people.

Education, hard work? Good advice. Try it and improve your sad, bitter life.

I'm pulling for you.

#30 flyboy56

flyboy56

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,429 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:37 PM

Sounds like a candidate for ISIS. 

#31 AlluvialFan

AlluvialFan

RIP America 1776 -- 2016 Death ruled suicide

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,096 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:37 PM

Pierre is Smoke and mirrors

#32 johnpolitics

johnpolitics

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,639 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:38 PM

Now that I think about it I can see that. Mainly because no liberal can be that stupid.

#33 stevez51

stevez51

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,825 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:42 PM

Denver must be planning on taking and taking the best QB in the draft next year then. 

They did draft Paxton Lynch in the 1st round. Right now he is outplaying Sanchez.

#34 mlatoman

mlatoman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 28,078 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:06 PM

Right. Cuz not standing for the anthem is bad, deliberately injuring someone is good.
Values.

Football is a tough sport. Things happen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"This little piggie should have stayed home

#35 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,937 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:21 PM

We're all entitled to our opinions. Just like I'm free to chuckle every time his long, telegraphed wind up leads to an INT.
"Matt Wieters is sunshine, unicorns, puppy dogs and the baby Jesus all rolled into one"

#36 Ravens2006

Ravens2006

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16,937 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:25 PM

They did draft Paxton Lynch in the 1st round. Right now he is outplaying Sanchez.

Mark Sanchez is Kyle Boller, he just hasn't quit yet to spend more time with his pageant wife...

I think Gary Sanchez would fare better too considering the roll he's on...
"Matt Wieters is sunshine, unicorns, puppy dogs and the baby Jesus all rolled into one"

#37 MiddleOfTheRoad

MiddleOfTheRoad

Among the thinking people

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,309 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:46 PM

Especially when Sanchez may be your starter. #GoPats 😛

#38 ms maggie

ms maggie

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38,031 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 01:55 PM

Football is a tough sport. Things happen.

Indeed. A good head injury and a person could plum forget what "deliberately" means.

#39 Guest_Pierre_*

Guest_Pierre_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:18 PM

It's as if I am not in the room here.  Thanks for all the unkind words. :(

#40 bmorepunk

bmorepunk

I Can't Read Good

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,534 posts

Posted 27 August 2016 - 02:30 PM

Denver doesn't want to pay market rates for a QB. They put more money into the defense and they won a SB with below average QB play last year. Well see how it works for then this year. When you have bad play at that position it will cost games. They may not have a stable QB on the roster right now.

Kaep sucks and he has ongoing injury concerns. The Broncos might have eaten the salary if he was a good decision maker. But he hasn't graduated from his one read than run tendency. He also has a crappy personality. He's no Russell Wilson; he hasn't progressed much. It's amazing that there was once an argument about who was better.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Black Lives Matter, End police brutality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users