AgentOrange

Dark Horse/Sirprise teams

69 posts in this topic

I'm thinking by Sat night, we should have a very good idea who the upstart/darkhorse teams are...my real interest lies with Spalding...Glenelg...and CHC is starting to catch my eye as well....

I don't think either Spalding or Glenelg qualify as either upstarts or dark horse teams.  Clearly, neither is an upstart and Spalding was ranked #2 by the Sun to start the year so they're not a dark horse b/c they aren't sneaking up on anyone this year.  As far as Glenelg, they lost by 3 in the 2nd round of the playoffs last year and in the 3rd round a year before.  They're also the 2nd highest ranked HoCo team in the Sun poll, so I don't think they're a dark horse either, except maybe to win states. 

CHC isn't an upstart either, but could be a dark house.  I don't think so, but they would qualify.

GILLY.....FOR THOU HAS DISAPOINTED AO.....I thought it was pretty much a wrap that SUN rankings were a damn joke and not to be taken seriously at all...one reason they are a joke is I know the writers and the rankers...they get the bulk of their info from right here on the board...DUDE....They call me for inside info.....YES GILLY....THEY DEPEND ON US TO TELL THEM WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW....DUDE....GET YOUR S... IN ORDER....

Edited by agentorange

UPDATES PLEASE....AND NONE OF THAT, "I knew Linganore was going to be great crap".......BRING YOUR BEST PREDICTION AND OFFER QUOTES IF U INDEED MADE PREDICTIONS......I'm going with Woodlawn and my Dog Elwood ......I think its CHC time as well....and City gets its QB back in week 3...once they do, they gonna kill it.... 

3 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

UPDATES PLEASE....AND NONE OF THAT, "I knew Linganore was going to be great crap".......BRING YOUR BEST PREDICTION AND OFFER QUOTES IF U INDEED MADE PREDICTIONS......I'm going with Woodlawn and my Dog Elwood ......I think its CHC time as well....and City gets its QB back in week 3...once they do, they gonna kill it.... 

Elwood's team had a half-century+ put on them last night.  Ho does have a track record though.

Which City QB? Last year's who went to Catonsville or the year before QB who went to Dulaney.

I

4 minutes ago, TheGuru said:

Elwood's team had a half-century+ put on them last night.  Ho does have a track record though.

Which City QB? Last year's who went to Catonsville or the year before QB who went to Dulaney.

I know about last night but I believe in Ellwood....I done said it before and I will keep saying it, He's the best football coach in the state of MD bar none....hell, he went 11-1 with Lewis in his first year with them last season. Woodlawn will recover and become a powerhouse....trust me....I'm not talking about Tyler....Bcc starter from last season left for Mervo...then Catonsville...Now he's back...but can't play until week 3....the boy is bad

Edited by AgentOrange

Woodlawn will do well this season, since Elwood Used his rep to get them dropped into BaltCo div3. They will get to beat up on Pikesville, Sparrows Point, Loch Raven, Lansdowne. Hell they may even steal the 4 seed in the 3A North and then have to go see Franklin again. Nice job BaltCo

22 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

I

I know about last night but I believe in Ellwood....I done said it before and I will keep saying it, He's the best football coach in the state of MD bar none....hell, he went 11-1 with Lewis in his first year with them last season. Woodlawn will recover and become a powerhouse....trust me....I'm not talking about Tyler....Bcc starter from last season left for Mervo...then Catonsville...Now he's back...but can't play until week 3....the boy is bad

He probably saw how bad Cville looked scrimmaging Western Tech and bounced. 

Not sure if that was the case....Bond is a winner and the type who would have hoped to help the Comets out.....

Curleys terrible 

Edited by GOOCH

4 hours ago, AgentOrange said:

Not sure if that was the case....Bond is a winner and the type who would have hoped to help the Comets out.....

I'm sure he would've. I saw film on him. But decisions to switch schools aren't always on the kid. My comment was more of sarcasm especially after the Comets just lost to Sparrows Point

Where this come from: "AND NONE OF THAT, "I knew Linganore was going to be great crap".?????

Unless you can prove u made a good prediction...then please don;t brag about being in the know on a upstart team.....

Funny nobody can make predictions then except the person with the most ridiculous

Coach Coach Coach..... it's AO-pronounced A-Hole you are attempting to communicate with.  That jedi Dawg Don't Hunt.  Just utter May The FOREST Be With You to the AO pup and watch him scamper off to relieve himself against a tree, but look out he doesn't do it against your leg cause AO just ain't all there.  B)

Edited by DayWalker

35 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Coach Coach Coach..... it's AO-pronounced A-Hole you are attempting to communicate with.  That Dawg Don't Hunt.  Just utter May The FOREST Be With You to the AO pup and watch him scamper off to relieve himself against a tree, but look out he doesn't do it against your leg cause AO just ain't all there.  B)

Got it my fault new here

OOOOweeeee, a big one is going to take place at North Point Friday with Westlake.  "THEY" say North Point is the truth this season but The Wolverines of Westlake just may put all that to rest at North Point....  Look to the southern skies for the thunder and lightening and it may not be Irma.  That place is gonna be PACKED!!!!

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

OOOOweeeee, a big one is going to take place at North Point Friday with Westlake.  "THEY" say North Point is the truth this season but The Wolverines of Westlake just may put all that to rest at North Point....  Look to the southern skies for the thunder and lightening and it may not be Irma.  That place is gonna be PACKED!!!!

I am gonna try and make it. Should be a great game

1 hour ago, OldBallCoach said:

I am gonna try and make it. Should be a great game

you misunderstood...my statement was not met for you....I was simply explaining my intention was to set a standard against people hopping on bandwagons and messing up the dialogue....what I want is for people to make predictions but if you gonna make predictions about teams that are obviously fitting the criteria of a darkhorse, upstart or surprise team, please be able to post matching comments that you made prior to that teams shocking win as to prove your authenticity....thats all man   

Okay, Franklin will kick Dem's @zz.  So now I get credit for posting it before they play and Franklin win.

But to hedge my bet, I can't see Franklin winning this one...

:D.

ROTFL....U A NUT.....OK....fair is fair.....if Franklin wins, you can get a pizza and a six pack out of it...hell.....what do u have to lose....u a nut bro

HAS ANYONE SEEN EDMONDSON.......THEY MAKING NOISE......IS THIS THE DARK HORSE TEAM?

On 9/6/2017 at 0:58 PM, DayWalker said:

Okay, Franklin will kick Dem's @zz.  So now I get credit for posting it before they play and Franklin win.

But to hedge my bet, I can't see Franklin winning this one...

:D.

yes u get credit.....NOW WHAT HAPPENED......LOL....just kidding man