AgentOrange

Dark Horse/Sirprise teams

69 posts in this topic

Towson Generals 

2-1 RECORD 

NEW VARSITY FOOTBALL COACH RYAN PITTILLIO 

Sophmore Running Back Nayshin Simmons SCORED 5 touchdowns & Had 22 carries for 250 against rival Dulaney on Saturday Sept 16. Simmons is averaging 186 rushing ypg ( 2-1 record & a 7 teams tied @ 2-1 in the Baltimore County 3A, DIVISION III 

Averaging 186 rushing ypg in 3 games should get attention & also Simmons is a B student in the classroom 💯🏈🏈🏈🎯👍🏾🙏🏾🚚

On 9/9/2017 at 3:03 PM, AgentOrange said:

yes u get credit.....NOW WHAT HAPPENED......LOL....just kidding man

Scroll over the blank area between my post and smile to see what happened AO....  :P

Is same Qb playing at Dulaney from last year, believe his name was Tyler

Yes he is🏈👍🏾💪🏼💯🕺🏿 Baller for real. You need to see the highlights ( wbal 11 ) from yesterday. He was slinging & running the ball. Throwing to a big receiver ( # 81 )   He is good 

On 9/2/2017 at 8:15 PM, SaintBull said:

Woodlawn will do well this season, since Elwood Used his rep to get them dropped into BaltCo div3. They will get to beat up on Pikesville, Sparrows Point, Loch Raven, Lansdowne. Hell they may even steal the 4 seed in the 3A North and then have to go see Franklin again. Nice job BaltCo

Not this year! TOWSON HIGH IS BACK. ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS ASK AROUND & LOOK AT THE STATS🏈🙏🏾👀🥊 Towson was terrible the last few years ( long time 😩😩) now with a new Coach Ryan Pittillio & coaching staff. Towson will see the teams that humiliated them in the past & DEMOLISH THEM THIS YEAR. Can't wait. LOOK OUT FOR NAYSHIN SIMMONS 🏈🕺🏿👍🏾🚚🚚 BALLER. CANT TACKLE HIM😂😂😂😂😂😂🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚🚚

2-1 record 

Nayshin Simmons stats: 

558 yards 🏈👍🏾

186 rushing ypg average🥊👌🚜🎯

7 Touchdowns 

38 tackles 

And 250 rushing yesterday against Dulaney 😂🏈🕺🏿🚚🙏🏾👀👀👀👀

WOW...someone is VERY VERY VERY VERY happy about their son their cousin their nephew their boyfriend Towson!  Well congrats to Towson for a pretty good start of their season!

I don't have all the stats or stuff of their top players, but a surprise team that some of us were discussing regarding the disbanding of the Centennial football team is the surprising 3-0 High Point Eagles. Their 3 wins are the most since their 2004 and 2005, according to Maxpreps. They have a chance to finish around .500 (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/high-point-eagles-(beltsville,md)/football/schedule.htm) which would be a pretty good accomplishment !

1 hour ago, ShoNuff07 said:

WOW...someone is VERY VERY VERY VERY happy about their son their cousin their nephew their boyfriend Towson!  Well congrats to Towson for a pretty good start of their season!

I don't have all the stats or stuff of their top players, but a surprise team that some of us were discussing regarding the disbanding of the Centennial football team is the surprising 3-0 High Point Eagles. Their 3 wins are the most since their 2004 and 2005, according to Maxpreps. They have a chance to finish around .500 (http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/high-point-eagles-(beltsville,md)/football/schedule.htm) which would be a pretty good accomplishment !

😂😂😂😂😂😂👍🏾👌💪🏼🎯🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾 

MY SON😂😂😂😂😂😂 that was funnnnnnnnny

i read up on Centennial   Good story if the finished out good🏈💯🏈💯🥊

Sho, I'm forced to take back all I said about Roosevelt possibly giving Wise a go this year if they can't handle Flowers.  So right now it looks to me that Quince Orchard / Northwest will have to be the one to deal with The King.  And as it's said around here, "....whomever best not miss..."

2 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Sho, I'm forced to take back all I said about Roosevelt possibly giving Wise a go this year if they can't handle Flowers.  So right now it looks to me that Quince Orchard / Northwest will have to be the one to deal with The King.  And as it's said around here, "....whomever best not miss..."

Did you see the Flowers/Roosevelt game?

17 minutes ago, ShoNuff07 said:

Did you see the Flowers/Roosevelt game?

No I didn't but I'll get the video to see.  The game got away from me because they played at Fairmont Heights I learned after the fact.  Both Flowers and Roosevelt field turf installations are being finished.  And Northwestern also played at new Fairmont Heights because their turf and lights are being installed.

Edited by DayWalker

7 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

No I didn't but I'll get the video to see.  The game got away from me because they played at Fairmont Heights I learned after the fact.  Both Flowers and Roosevelt field turf installation is being finished.  And Northwestern also played at new Fairmont Heights because their turf and lights are being installed.

Congrats to Roosevelt for getting a new field.  I attended the 2014 4A-South Regional Final when they lost at home to Antonio  "The One Man Gang" Brooks and Duval.  I really felt bad for those kids to have to play on that field year after year.  Good for them.

Just now, ShoNuff07 said:

Congrats to Roosevelt for getting a new field.  I attended the 2014 4A-South Regional Final when they lost at home to Antonio  "The One Man Gang" Brooks and Duval.  I really felt bad for those kids to have to play on that field year after year.  Good for them.

And Northwestern had an even worse field.

9 hours ago, DayWalker said:

Scroll over the blank area between my post and smile to see what happened AO....  :P

Thanks man....i did some home work...i wasnt perfect but i did some homework

1 hour ago, DayWalker said:

And Northwestern had an even worse field.

You can't be serious. Northwestern had an even worse field?

Yep. a field that always seem to have had a serious bad drainage issue.  Whenever it rained it was a soggy mess for days afterwards.  And what's crazy is the field sets higher than the school building.  The bad thing about schools in this county is they building practice field so many practice where they play or on the baseball outfield and destroy that for the spring.  And this includes football and soccer practice and games for JV and varsity both boys and girls.

BBalls can tell you about Potomac's field.

Edited by DayWalker

Francis Scott Key in Carroll County has started out 3-0.  1st time in about 15 years.  

28 minutes ago, FBCoach said:

Francis Scott Key in Carroll County has started out 3-0.  1st time in about 15 years.  

Thanks FBCoach!

Congrats to Francis Scott Key!

33 minutes ago, FBCoach said:

Any chance FS Key can take out Wise?  I'm looking for some team to take a shot at The King.  But they best not miss.....