#1 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 67,618 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:50 PM

http://www.baltimore...0905-story.html

A 29-year-old man was killed and a man and a woman were wounded Sunday night in a triple shooting in the Carrollton Ridge neighborhood of Southwest Baltimore, police said.  Southwest District patrol officers called to the 2300 block of Wilkens Avenue at about 10 p.m. found the 29-year-old man suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest, police said. He was taken to an area hospital, where he later died, police said.

A 62-year-old woman was found inside a pizza shop with a gunshot wound to the arm, police said. She was taken to an area hospital, where she was listed in good condition Monday morning, police said.  While officers were still on the scene, a 29-year-old man walked into an area hospital with a gunshot wound to the leg, police said. He was listed in stable condition Monday morning, police said.

A 34-year-old man was killed and two women were wounded early Monday in a triple shooting in the McElderry Park neighborhood of East Baltimore, police said.  Eastern District patrol officers called to the 2600 block East Monument Street at about 1 a.m. arrived to find the man suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest, police said.

A 23-year-old woman had a gunshot wound in the leg and a 22-year-old woman had a gunshot wound in the abdomen, police said.

A man and a woman are in critical condition after a triple shooting early Monday in Baltimore, police said. Officers called to the 700 block of Mura Street in the Johnston Square neighborhood at about 2 a.m. found the man suffering from gunshot wounds to the neck and body and the 23-year-old woman suffering from a gunshot wound to the neck, police said.

They were taken to an area hospital, where they were in critical condition, police said.  A 20-year-old woman suffered a graze wound in the arm but refused medical attention, police said.

http://www.baltimore...0903-story.html

Two children were injured in a triple shooting in East Baltimore Saturday night, according to Baltimore Police.  Officials said the shooting took place around 8 p.m. in the 900 block of McAleer Court.

When officers responded, they found a 4-year-old girl shot in the foot, an 8-year-old boy shot in the left leg and a 60-year-old woman shot in the right leg.  All three victims were transported to an area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said.

Dieser Weg wird kein leichter sein; dieser Weg wird steinig und schwer.
Nicht mit vielen wirst du dir einig sein, doch dieses Leben bietet so viel mehr. --Xavier Naidoo

#2 Guest_Pierre_*

Guest_Pierre_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:53 PM

Brother Matt, it is sad to see this gun violence on a daily basis. What more is it going to take to get some sensible gun control measures into place?

#3 Baltimatt

Baltimatt

Site Moderator

• Super Moderator
  • PipPipPip
  • 67,618 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

Brother Matt, it is sad to see this gun violence on a daily basis. What more is it going to take to get some sensible gun control measures into place?

What sensible gun measures do you propose?

Dieser Weg wird kein leichter sein; dieser Weg wird steinig und schwer.
Nicht mit vielen wirst du dir einig sein, doch dieses Leben bietet so viel mehr. --Xavier Naidoo

#4 Eastside Terp

Eastside Terp

Fairtax & Term Limits

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30,167 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

Used to walk up to my aunts house in McElderry park near monument st and toms produce all the time when I was a kid .....

Good thing those evil, racist republicans aren't running the city .....

Can't imagine how bad things would be ......

Edited by Eastside Terp, 05 September 2016 - 04:55 PM.

They've got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
They call Alabama the Crimson Tide
Call me Deacon Blues
~WB & DF

FairTax - because the Government shouldn't use the tax code to pick the winners and losers ........

#5 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:09 PM

Someone tell the victims that Ken says the good news is shootings are down.

Pretty sad a 4 year old, 8 year old and 60 year old grandmom were all shot, Ken says its drug dealing thugs shooting other drug dealing thugs, 4 and 8 are pretty early ages to start dealing drugs.

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 05 September 2016 - 05:11 PM.

#6 naive

naive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:25 PM

Pretty sad a 4 year old, 8 year old and 60 year old grandmom were all shot, Ken says its drug dealing thugs shooting other drug dealing thugs, 4 and 8 are pretty early ages to start dealing drugs.

Exactly. Only 3 killed so that will keep our murder rate down.
Great news to some on here, like the one you mentioned.

#7 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:48 PM

Shootings are down according to the numbers, can you refute that? If you can't refute it with facts, stop looking dumb as hell. By the way genius, all those shootings took place in known drug dealing areas. 

Edited by bmore_ken, 05 September 2016 - 05:49 PM.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. It has a nice sound to it

Suggs has signed. I've never been so happy to be wrong

Don't blame me, I voted Bob Barr:cool:

#8 georjec2

georjec2

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,842 posts
  • LocationBaltimore Md

Posted 05 September 2016 - 05:56 PM

To be white and discuss what blacks do to each other NOW instead of when blacks ruled the world way back when whites were still in caves* is racist.

*black history month history.

BLM ????

P.S. I wonder if any whites, Hispanics or Asians made it through the Labor Day weekend here in Baltimore without getting shot and or killed.
Probably.
What about in Chicago and Detroit?

#9 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:14 PM

Shootings are down according to the numbers, can you refute that? If you can't refute it with facts, stop looking dumb as hell. By the way genius, all those shootings took place in known drug dealing areas.

Shootings are up while killings are down, any credit should go to Hopkins and MD Shock Trauma, they had so much practice last year it must have prepared them well for all the gun shot victims brought in this year.

And so what if a 4 and 8 year old are shot in a drug dealing area, the point is LOTS of innocent people are getting shot

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 05 September 2016 - 06:15 PM.

#10 naive

naive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,932 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:19 PM

Shootings are up while killings are down, any credit should go to Hopkins and MD Shock Trauma, they had so much practice last year it must have prepared them well for all the gun shot victims brought in this year.
And so what if a 4 and 8 year old are shot in a drug dealing area, the point is LOTS of innocent people are getting shot

Again, you are correct. Shootings are up.

http://foxbaltimore....imore-this-year

#11 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:26 PM

Again, you are correct. Shootings are up.http://foxbaltimore....imore-this-year

Yup shootings up and only marksmanship is down, or lots of slow runners were killed off last year and it's harder to hit and kill the fast ones who are left.
Either way NOTHING to brag about or point to as progress.

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 05 September 2016 - 06:26 PM.

#12 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,612 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:33 PM

I wonder if any of the ravens will refuse used to stand for the national anthem until the shooters are brought to justice

Edited by demopublican, 05 September 2016 - 06:40 PM.

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#13 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:34 PM

Shootings are up while killings are down,

Killings are down is what I meant. In the real world less murder is better than more murder. I'm not sure how it works in racist land.

#14 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,612 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:41 PM

Killings are down is what I meant. In the real world less murder is better than more murder. I'm not sure how it works in racist land.

Down compared to what?

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#15 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:44 PM

Down compared to what?

Last year at this time

#16 genghiskhanraven

genghiskhanraven

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11,333 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:45 PM

Let me put it in perspective so even you can understand.
If drunk driving accidents were up while drunk driving deaths were down that would be credited to first responders, doctors, luck or God but NOT considered by normal, sane, intelligent people as a stat that indicates the drunk driving problem is decreasing.

Shootings up while killings are down is the same

Edited by genghiskhanraven, 05 September 2016 - 06:47 PM.

#17 Thirteen

Thirteen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,725 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:46 PM

Used to walk up to my aunts house in McElderry park near monument st and toms produce all the time when I was a kid .....

Good thing those evil, racist republicans aren't running the city .....

Can't imagine how bad things would be ......

My dad grew up in the 2500 block of McElderry, and my grandmother lived there until she died in 1969.  It's a lot different there now.

#18 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:49 PM

My dad grew up in the 2500 block of McElderry, and my grandmother lived there until she died in 1969.  It's a lot different there now.

The drug trade and corresponding failed war on drugs has changed everything. 

#19 demopublican

demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,612 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:54 PM

Last year at this time

So down from the worst year in history. Got it.

#20 bmore_ken

bmore_ken

Posting Champ

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74,888 posts

Posted 05 September 2016 - 06:59 PM

So down from the worst year in history. Got it.

You'd rather it be up?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users