Baltimatt

Four triple shootings this weekend

131 posts in this topic

Exactly why I asked why wouldn't he take 40 straight in. Maybe he was afraid of car jackers on every corner.

Not worried about car jackers but in the evening I have had my car surrounded by dirt bikes on more than one occasion going that way ......

Not bad at 0630 but I avoid it on summer evenings ......

Exactly why I asked why wouldn't he take 40 straight in. Maybe he was afraid of car jackers on every corner.

Armed carjackings are happening every day and night all over the city. They're just not reported in the news that much.

Ahhhh the scenery is better via my route. ;):D

I wouldn't worry about the geographical boundaries so much. Just follow the City Paper's weekly Murder Ink update and look at the Sun's Baltimore homicide map and database and you should be okay. Just know what to do in case you're targeted during the rash of bump and rob crimes that's making a big comeback.

Whhhaaaattttt. Dang  Ode ...it is so simple. Just punch 911 on your cell the BPD will beam in and surround you with a shield of firearms. No sweat. :rolleyes:

At least that is what some of the posters seem to believe. Listen..

Downtown Baltimore according to Gmaps

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Downtown,+Baltimore,+MD/@39.2960262,-76.6248595,15z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89c8049efd60d10b:0x4ac920a41440fb06!8m2!3d39.292007!4d-76.6167212

Seems to include Mt Vernon which I wouldn't say is downtown but it doesn't extend all the way out to the city borders. So, all of Baltimore City is not "downtown."

I would not have considered Mt. Vernon to be downtown. It looks like Mt. Royal is the cut-off. Not sure why Federal Hill isn't considered "downtown" if Mt. Vernon is. There was a huge argument that took place here one time because someone posted that Lombard & Calvert isn't the "inner harbor" therefore an assault that occurred at that location didn't happen in the inner harbor. lol

Posted (edited)

I take Washington Blvd. Rt. 1 straight into downtown or sometimes to Monroe to Fulton and go right at one of the cross streets to get to the Mt. Vernon area. So much less of a hassle than to do the 95, MLK, 395 congestion.

Edited by Sprightly