Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eastside Terp

Terps CFU

19 posts in this topic

watched the entire game last night where terps needed ot to put away an overmatched cfu team with a freshman turnover machine qb .....

Terps had way more talent then cfu but seemed to play down to them .....

Terps are loaded at RB and wr but hills seems to think run first and can't always get them the ball .....

Terps are 3 0 but will not be in the game against the better teams .....

All in all the new coach does seem to have them playing with more energy and the unis are awesome .....

Going to have to shore pass protection or get plays where the qb can have a quick release. 5 sacks by a hyped up CFU line doesn't bode too well if you look at the upcoming Big10 opponents. Hill won't be able to wait until his receivers get open down field.  The passes will have to be quick and short.  He's always held onto the ball too long.

This team is approaching unwatchable-ness again to me. If you don't have a QB, run the Navy offense. Or get a QB. Right now it's looking like they'll go from 4-0 to end the season 5-whatever.

Or slip into some garbage bowl with early season powder puff wins .....

Terps need to beat sparty while their fading and we finish with Rutgers that will get us  bowl eligible. I 

Sat, Oct 22 vs Michigan State 7:30 PM
Sat, Oct 29 @ Indiana 3:30 PM
Sat, Nov 5 @ Michigan

Sat, Nov 12 vs Ohio State

Sat, Nov 19 @ Nebraska

Sat, Nov 26 vs Rutgers

Didn't realize Michigan State was struggling so much... and giving away 50 yards in penalties per drive...  :)

Okay, they have a chance at 6 wins if they hold on tonight.  And no, I don't think any 6 win team should ever be given a bowl invite.

"University of Maryland Police say they've charged two Terps football players with assault for allegedly firing BB guns at students.

Receiver Darryl Turner II, 19, of Glenarden and running back Lorenzo Harrisom III, 19, of Clinton are each charged with three counts of second-degree assault, three counts of reckless endangerment and one count of committing bodily harm against someone on lawfully on the grounds of a higher education institution."

http://www.wbal.com/article/202828/124/2-terps-players-charged-with-firing-bb-guns-at-students

7-0 Nebraska early... do the Terps keep it within 50 today?

If I hear another media guy talk about their "bowl eligibility" potential I think me head will explode...   ;)

Remember the good ole' days, when they were winning 8+ games most seasons and could at least be remotely competitive against top tier teams?  And they were firing a conference coach of the year?  ;)

Edited by Ravens2006

If I hear another media guy talk about their "bowl eligibility" potential I think me head will explode... ;)

The bowl nonsense (and huge mismatches) is the primary reason I like pro football better than college .....

They started in the right direction with playoffs but now they need to expand it .....

If I hear another media guy talk about their "bowl eligibility" potential I think me head will explode... ;)

Remember the good ole' days, when they were winning 8+ games most seasons and could at least be remotely competitive against top tier teams? And they were firing a conference coach of the year? ;)

Funny I remember when this conference move was announced there were people here saying they would be competitive in a few years. I thought they needed their heads examined. :D