Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
workerbee

Are You Who You Think You Are?

4 posts in this topic

Should be done in the First Grade along with vaccinations. 

Edited by workerbee

Liberal Do-Gooder stuff. That's an awful Broad definition of Cousins. I can think of one or two Cousins Now that I'm not especially fond of. Past more than a century or thereabouts you may as well compare variations on Dog Breeds. Go back 10 generations or more and who knows. You have to deal in This reality. I know both the German and Polish sides of my family came here into Ellis Island in the 1880's. Past that I don't know because I'm not Paying to look further. It's not important to me. There's a Minor Saint and a Church in Germany that I never heard of that I stumbled upon with essentially my last name so that looks like it goes back a few centuries. Beyond that, I could care less. What defines you is the here and now, This is where you Live.

http://www.live-like-a-german.com/germany_related_articles/show/St-Bartholomae-and-Koenigssee-Kings-Lake

On top of that I think most people close up more with Age. Why do you think they call us "Grumpy Old Men"? Once I guess I thought I was pretty Liberal. That changed into my 40's & 50's. You oughta meet my old buddy John! In his 70's now I don't think you'll find a Crustier OB than him. Compared to him I'm a Nice Guy!

Edited by Bartman

Just think Bartman and Workerbee could be cousins. (you two always did seem similar)

Just think Bartman and Workerbee could be cousins. (you two always did seem similar)

Ouch! lol