• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 workerbee

workerbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,468 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 09:11 AM

Should be done in the First Grade along with vaccinations. 

Edited by workerbee, 02 October 2016 - 09:32 AM.

TERM LIMITS NOW!

#2 Bartman

Bartman

General Irritant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,673 posts
  • LocationBaltimore City

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:17 PM

Liberal Do-Gooder stuff. That's an awful Broad definition of Cousins. I can think of one or two Cousins Now that I'm not especially fond of. Past more than a century or thereabouts you may as well compare variations on Dog Breeds. Go back 10 generations or more and who knows. You have to deal in This reality. I know both the German and Polish sides of my family came here into Ellis Island in the 1880's. Past that I don't know because I'm not Paying to look further. It's not important to me. There's a Minor Saint and a Church in Germany that I never heard of that I stumbled upon with essentially my last name so that looks like it goes back a few centuries. Beyond that, I could care less. What defines you is the here and now, This is where you Live.

http://www.live-like...ssee-Kings-Lake

On top of that I think most people close up more with Age. Why do you think they call us "Grumpy Old Men"? Once I guess I thought I was pretty Liberal. That changed into my 40's & 50's. You oughta meet my old buddy John! In his 70's now I don't think you'll find a Crustier OB than him. Compared to him I'm a Nice Guy!

Edited by Bartman, 03 October 2016 - 08:52 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't try to tell me that what I see with my own two eyes ISN'T what I'm seeing with my own two eyes!

#3 ODENTON

ODENTON

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,178 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 07:36 AM

Just think Bartman and Workerbee could be cousins. (you two always did seem similar)

#4 workerbee

workerbee

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,468 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:09 AM

Just think Bartman and Workerbee could be cousins. (you two always did seem similar)

Ouch! lol

TERM LIMITS NOW!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users