Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheGuru

Baltimore Area Basketball 2016-17

780 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, RM7 said:

DJ my boy an I were talking about this the other day.  I was telling him back in my day the capital all star game was the biggest.  But is the McD game an the Jordan all star game the same thing?  Don't follow like I use to.  

McD and Jordan Brand are two separate games but a lot of the same players play in both games. 

2 hours ago, RM7 said:

DJ my boy an I were talking about this the other day.  I was telling him back in my day the capital all star game was the biggest.  But is the McD game an the Jordan all star game the same thing?  Don't follow like I use to.  

Capital Classic was big but it was never bigger than the McDonalds game.  

4 minutes ago, GREYHOUND ALUM said:

Capital Classic was big but it was never bigger than the McDonalds game.  

can't remember any game as big the mcdonalds capital classic back in the day, maybe the dapper dan up in pittsburgh....

1 hour ago, dunkone said:

can't remember any game as big the mcdonalds capital classic back in the day, maybe the dapper dan up in pittsburgh....

Damn, I forgot about the Dapper Dan Classic! Another great game. 

15 hours ago, dunkone said:

Yup the dapper dan was close but the Capital Classic is what started it all IMO.  First game I ever went to was in 81 and those teams were stacked.