Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AgentOrange

The Miaa playoff is a bunch of B.S (Whats needed is a state wide private school playoff)

140 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, jbmad said:

As long as Biff and company are running Lee and the MIAA why would CHC and Loyola push off the tradition of the Turkey Bowl for a shot at watching a Championship game from the seats. Until the playing field is brought back down to being fair you can just sit and put that at the bottom of your wish list

Funny, you weren't going hysterical when Gilman ran through the league in '15, when the Hounds had a +33.3 point differential v the MIAA, +38.4 v every one in the league outside of McD. They beat SFA by 50. No talk of not fair, then. It was, 'they're going there because its Gilman'. Until we found out abruptly that it wasn't.

Wellwhahappanwas.

One could imagine why that is. Instead, it was SFA needs to drop to 'C'. This is what has me hysterical, now. Keep your head on a swivel. Life comes at you fast.

Edited by themamba

On 9/22/2017 at 4:23 PM, Tomslick said:

Based on Cal-preps the top 8 includes CHC but they would op-out and Gprep would get the invite. No big deal. 

http://calpreps.com/2017/ratings/Maryland_all.htm

If we take the CalPreps rankings, the tournament would go like this:  

Quarterfinals 11/4/17

(1) DeMatha over (8) MSJ

(4) OLGC over (5) Spalding

(3) McDonogh over (6) CHC

(2) SFA over (7) Ryken

SemiFinals 11/11/17

(1) DeMatha over (4) OLGC

(2) SFA over ((3) McDonogh

Championship 11/18/17

SFA over DeMatha 42-35 3OT

CHC’s defeat in the 1st round after 3 days rest would give them them a much needed break before Loyola.  

Edited by TheGuru

10 hours ago, TheGuru said:

If we take the CalPreps rankings, the tournament would go like this:  

Quarterfinals 9/4/17

(1) DeMatha over (8) MSJ

(4) OLGC over (5) Spalding

(3) McDonogh over (6) CHC

(2) SFA over (7) Ryken

SemiFinals 9/11/17

(1) DeMatha over (4) OLGC

(2) SFA over ((3) McDonogh

Championship 9/18/17

SFA over DeMatha 42-35 3OT

CHC’s defeat in the 1st round after 3 days rest would give them them a much needed break before Loyola.  

9/4/17 is the start date? Please explain

14 minutes ago, Tomslick said:

calpreps has no clue about the teams they are ranking....they have trolls Who hit me up looking for info....I SAID IT.....

Edited by AgentOrange

They have Virginia and DC teams in Maryland rankings. Now we have posters thinking these schools are in Maryland. Its a mess,

I picked them off long ago.....Mamba...can AO (James Brown) gets his robe?.......you won't shine on the funk now...will u?

Edited by AgentOrange

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:08 AM, themamba said:

Funny, you weren't going hysterical when Gilman ran through the league in '15, when the Hounds had a +33.3 point differential v the MIAA, +38.4 v every one in the league outside of McD. They beat SFA by 50. No talk of not fair, then. It was, 'they're going there because its Gilman'. Until we found out abruptly that it wasn't.

Wellwhahappanwas.

One could imagine why that is. Instead, it was SFA needs to drop to 'C'. This is what has me hysterical, now. Keep your head on a swivel. Life comes at you fast.

SFA will be way better in 2 years than gilman was in 15'. 

Edited by DMVfootballwizard

1 minute ago, DMVfootballwizard said:

SFA will be way better in 2 years than gilman was in 15'. They can get anyone in that they want and from anywhere scene they have boarding 

Wiz', do you mind editing this so I can understand what you are trying to say. I get the part about SFA being good in 2 years, but then the wheels fall off the bus. Welcome to the board, too. 

Translation:  SFA got da hook-up to even get The DayWalker if they want....

9 minutes ago, DayWalker said:

Translation:  SFA got da hook-up to even get The DayWalker if they want....

They may franchise you, Yo.

Isn't everyone aware a private can get whoever they want? Or does that only apply to the predominately white schools? Not sure why this is even a issue. You hear all the time on here, "we can do what we want". 17 year old freshman, notwithstanding.

On 9/23/2017 at 1:08 PM, themamba said:

Wellwhahappanwas.

Oh no sir you better go back and check your facts. I was against the Gilman stuff back then also. Never a fan of what Biff and company  does. Also never said anything about SFA moving to C conf. 

3 hours ago, jbmad said:

Oh no sir you better go back and check your facts. I was against the Gilman stuff back then also. Never a fan of what Biff and company  does. Also never said anything about SFA moving to C conf. 

UUUUUHH...YES U DID......

On 9/23/2017 at 11:32 PM, Tomslick said:

See edit in my original post.

2 hours ago, jbmad said:

No I didnt

My bad....i was thinking of someone else