Calamari

Neo-Nazi attacks protesters in bloody melee outside right-wing think tank

40 posts in this topic

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/watch-neo-nazi-attacks-protesters-in-bloody-melee-outside-right-wing-think-tank/protest outside the right-wing National Policy Institute turned bloody when a

A protest outside the right-wing National Policy Institute turned bloody when a neo-Nazi who was recording the protest put down his camera and attacked demonstrators. 

In video posted to Twitter by independent journalist Alexander Rubenstein, the NPI supporter can be seen in a blue button-down shirt lunging at protesters and grabbing them. 

Other protesters rush to defend their fellow demonstrators and the knot of people gets dragged to the ground. The attacker struggles to his feet with a bleeding cut on his forehead.

He won, why is he still so angry and violent?

Edited by Calamari

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/watch-neo-nazi-attacks-protesters-in-bloody-melee-outside-right-wing-think-tank/protest outside the right-wing National Policy Institute turned bloody when a

He won, why is he still so angry and violent?

he won, what exactly did he win?

How's Trump going to help the neo Nazis?

So stupid. It's like posting the black looters and rioters in Baltimore shouldn't have been angry and violent because they won and got themselves a black President

I was wrong. I was calling them Trump's brownshirts. Guess i should have called them blueshirts.

Haven't seen anything like this in america since 1968 or, really, the 1850s.

Trump is not up to the task

Inauguration Day is gonna be just peachy. :)

Won't matter-we'll all be dead from zika by then....last weeks crisis.

Thankfully we have a new and better crisis. :o

And the frenzy is amazing.

Inauguration Day is gonna be just peachy. :)

Bigot elect bringing the country together.

On 11/20/2016 at 11:40 AM, ODENTON said:

Bigot elect bringing the country together.

So I feel we use your logic Obama is responsible for all,the police violence,right?

6 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

bumping your own threads from 7 months ago 

Then will complain about the other posters or the mods or ......

19 minutes ago, DreadPirateRoberts said:

bumping your own threads from 7 months ago 

The right seems to have conveniently forgotten the violence from their own end in the meantime.

They could prevent this by not forgetting next time. You could do your part by reminding them as well, if this thread bothers you so.

How many congressmen were shot?

On 11/19/2016 at 10:18 PM, genghiskhanraven said:

he won, what exactly did he win?

How's Trump going to help the neo Nazis?

So stupid. It's like posting the black looters and rioters in Baltimore shouldn't have been angry and violent because they won and got themselves a black President

Ban Muslims and deport Latinos. That's what they want and that's what he said he'd do.  Save White Western Civilization. One of the supporting actors on his show, Steve Bannon, and he's in tune with this crowd. 

9 hours ago, jdsample said:

How many congressmen were shot?

I didn't realize that a congressman was more important than another citizen.  Silly me I thought "All Lives Matter".

Pay attention.  Only Black lives matter.  You forgot to read your own talking points.  

1 minute ago, jdsample said:

Pay attention.  Only Black lives matter.  You forgot to read your own talking points.  

Not mine.  Funny how your talking points seem to contradict themselves

An example would be helpful.

16 minutes ago, jdsample said:

An example would be helpful.

congressman matters but the person attacked in op doesn't matter  but then you say all lives matter so which is it - all or just some

7 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

I didn't realize that a congressman was more important than another citizen.  Silly me I thought "All Lives Matter".

What you fail to understand is that an attack on an elected official is an indirect attack on our form of government.

An attack on an ordinary citizen is not.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, mrsmlh said:

congressman matters but the person attacked in op doesn't matter  but then you say all lives matter so which is it - all or just some

They're really outing themselves as authoritarians aren't they?

"Some animals are more equal than others!"

Edited by Calamari

5 hours ago, VOSA said:

What you fail to understand is that an attack on an elected official is an indirect attack on our form of government.

So an attack on a form of government is worse than an attack on a citizen of that government.  Interesting.

I always thought all Americans were of equal value.  I guess you believe some lives are more valuable than others.  Pity.

5 hours ago, VOSA said:

My goodness, perfect example of slippery slope.

23 minutes ago, mrsmlh said:

So an attack on a form of government is worse than an attack on a citizen of that government.  Interesting.

I always thought all Americans were of equal value.  I guess you believe some lives are more valuable than others.  Pity.

Slippery slope.