Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mop

Loyola Blakefield Head Coaching Vacancy

144 posts in this topic

If not just ask your players who blasted it on Twitter about the taping

No the poster you responded to said that Loyola in his opinion has talent and you spouted off no that you need this and that. Like I said that's why you guys have won so many titles lately. You have guys who have big school offers but haven't done much either. And I am sure you know what I am talking about with the other stuff

The top two in the conference have multiple FBS offered kids in two or more classes. That wins your conference. Everyone else has only about one or two. No idea what else you referring to.

When I watch film on the Dons...I don't see a lack of talent or size.....what I see is a  poorly coached defense that is badly out schemed and simply clueless...The Offense is outdated and the qb very poorly coached. The first clip I saw of the Turkey bowl,, I saw the Dons QB roll one way and throw the opposite way..off his back foot...off balance and across the feild.......thats all I needed to see to know he was poorly coached.....I will not allow anyone to tell me that a school with as many boys as Loyola is under manned....Dunbar makes this issue inexcusable....they have about 200 boys or less and we know what they have accomplished.....  

When I watch film on the Dons...I don't see a lack of talent or size.....what I see is a  poorly coached defense that is badly out schemed and simply clueless...The Offense is outdated and the qb very poorly coached. The first clip I saw of the Turkey bowl,, I saw the Dons QB roll one way and throw the opposite way..off his back foot...off balance and across the feild.......thats all I needed to see to know he was poorly coached.....I will not allow anyone to tell me that a school with as many boys as Loyola is under manned....Dunbar makes this issue inexcusable....they have about 200 boys or less and we know what they have accomplished.....  

Spalding is a better comparison. Same demographics, both parochial (the Jesuits no longer run Loyola: its independent with Jesuit Board seats) and Loyola has a better fb tradition and I'm guessing  a larger endowment. Great question for the LB Board and administration but they don't care....

When I watch film on the Dons...I don't see a lack of talent or size.....what I see is a poorly coached defense that is badly out schemed and simply clueless...The Offense is outdated and the qb very poorly coached. The first clip I saw of the Turkey bowl,, I saw the Dons QB roll one way and throw the opposite way..off his back foot...off balance and across the feild.......thats all I needed to see to know he was poorly coached.....I will not allow anyone to tell me that a school with as many boys as Loyola is under manned....Dunbar makes this issue inexcusable....they have about 200 boys or less and we know what they have accomplished.....

Dunbar also is basically open enrollment for the FB program and doesn't play nearly as talented teams as they are.

Yes Dunbar did....

2016 Walkersville

2015 Patuxent

2014 DouglassPG

2013 Patterson

Edited by DayWalker

Yes Dunbar did....

2016 Walkersville

2015 Patuxent

2014 DouglassPG

2013 Patterson

OMG, ur kidding right, Dunbar is maybe a one win team in the MIAA. You're completely delusional. One decent opponent per year and ur legit? Come on man. 900-1000 two part SAT score?

OMG, ur kidding right, Dunbar is maybe a one win team in the MIAA. You're completely delusional. One decent opponent per year and ur legit? Come on man. 900-1000 two part SAT score?

Not way

:D  What I am responding to is Dunbar not playing anyone as talented as them.  And I was just naming some teams who beat the supposed open enrollment Dunbar.  Those were the teams for the last four years who halted Dunbar's championship quest.  Chill mop, things are okay....

Now I will ignore for the moment that the MIAA is the A, B, and C conferences and you use MIAA as if the A is all.   But if the truth is to be told, Dunbar would kick some MIAA B and C @zz in my opinion.

Edited by DayWalker

Gillytec......the numbers at Dunbar are almost always grossly over inflated....Dunbar has a huge dropout rate...on any given day, there are no more than 250 boys at Dunbar....Most of  posters who live in or around the City and follow City league football will tell you this...

Dunbar would destroy the C conference teams. Beat the Bottom 3 B teams, probably handily.....and be competitive, win or lose with the top part of the B

These arguments are silly. What are we even saying when some one argues that Dunbar would beat Loyola? Do you mean that one school is better than the other? That one group of 20-45 teens are more athletic? are more disciplined? play with more precision? That one coach is better? That if we took the same boys from one school and put them in the other, or swapped coaching staffs we would have different results?

Enjoy the competition, the season is over, one team won one lost, most never played each other and under any realistic circumstances will never play each other. 

When is LB going to interview candidates? Waiting much longer will put the new Don staff behind in recruiting. 

I think done

When will new hire be announced. Are they hiring a proven HC, someone with a record of rebuilding an underperforming program? 

Heard its a done deal. Announcement coming soon.