Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mop

Loyola Blakefield Head Coaching Vacancy

144 posts in this topic

Confirmed. Anthony Zehyoue is the new HC for the Dons. Great hire!

Edited by EaglePride

Yes

I know we've already discussed this, but what in the heck took so long if they just went ahead and hired somebody that was already in the school

That's Loyola, don't really seem to care about football anymore

I heard they did do open interviews though, also interviewed ex Malvern Prep coach from what I was told

I know we've already discussed this, but what in the heck took so long if they just went ahead and hired somebody that was already in the school

Looked up his record in Baton Rogue. Hard to tell what his legacy as a coach was. Hope it works out for LB. The kids surely deserve a shot at winning consistently. 

Looked up his record in Baton Rogue. Hard to tell what his legacy as a coach was. Hope it works out for LB. The kids surely deserve a shot at winning consistently

Nah JPW mop,

Kids don't deserve a shot at winning consistently and most definitely not "surely deserve" it.   They as a team earn that very special privilege.  Ask any consistent winner; Wise, Damascus, Fort Hill, etc.  OR you can buy consistent winning.  Ask any consistent private winner; DeMatha, McDonogh, and now SFA.  Or ask some privates who don't pay up or well enough like long term consistently loser doormat Loyola, and even short history for now crash 'n burn in-the-dawg house Gilman.  Ask jb and GA!!!!  :P

Edited by DayWalker

Nah JPW mop,

Kids don't deserve a shot at winning consistently and most definitely not "surely deserve" it. They as a team earn that very special privilege. Ask any consistent winner; Wise, Damascus, Fort Hill, etc. OR you can buy consistent winning. Ask any consistent private winner; DeMatha, McDonogh, and now SFA. Or ask some privates who don't pay up or well enough like long term consistently loser doormat Loyola, and even short history for now crash 'n burn in-the-dawg house Gilman. Ask jb and GA!!!! :P

How about every administration, public or private, should do everything they can to help their schools teams win consistently. Students deserve that.

But i understand your post, you have to find a way to fit every comment into your anit-private narrative

Nah JPW mop,

Kids don't deserve a shot at winning consistently and most definitely not "surely deserve" it. They as a team earn that very special privilege. Ask any consistent winner; Wise, Damascus, Fort Hill, etc. OR you can buy consistent winning. Ask any consistent private winner; DeMatha, McDonogh, and now SFA. Or ask some privates who don't pay up or well enough like long term consistently loser doormat Loyola, and even short history for now crash 'n burn in-the-dawg house Gilman. Ask jb and GA!!!! :P

DW,

What's ur record as a high school or college coach? Just wondering....,

How about every administration, public or private, should do everything they can to help their schools teams win consistently. Students deserve that.

But i understand your post, you have to find a way to fit every comment into your anit-private narrative

Do you have any evidence that any administration any where intentionally does things to undermine their own?  I am not talking about a different unsuccessful approach but out right doing anything to thwart what's best for their students / school.  If you know of any administration that fit this bill, speak up and tell us who.  Again, "consistently winning" is NOT something students deserve but rather the experience of life through sports, win and lose.  Your turn....

Your rationale is exactly why Trump got elected and Mike Tomlin may well be fired. As my grandmother liked to say "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Leadership really matters; didn't you learn that in the military? Drain the swamp!

Edited by mop

DW,

What's ur record as a high school or college coach? Just wondering....,

My "record" is NOT so superficially summed in games won or lost but rather in the un-measurable lives touched.  I played for and latter worked with one of the measurable winningest high school football coaches of all times at Hampton High.  But I met, played/coached with and against, and watched the career of one of the best un-measurable coaches who was at Hampton U:

Talk It or Walk It....wonder about the wins and loses of life and not just the score of games or The DayWalker mop, et. al.

My "record" is NOT so superficially summed in games won or lost but rather in the un-measurable lives touched. I played for and latter worked with one of the measurable winningest high school football coaches of all times at Hampton High. But I met, played/coached with and against, and watched the career of one of the best un-measurable coaches who was at Hampton U:

Talk It or Walk It....wonder about the wins and loses of life and not just the score of games or The DayWalker mop, et. al

Leadership from the School, AD and coaching

staff really matters

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. VL

http://www.azquotes.com/author/11297-Bill_Parcells

That means he was the waterboy on the team MOP

Your rationale is exactly why Trump got elected and Mike Tomlin may well be fired. As my grandmother liked to say "the road to hell is paved with good intentions". Leadership really matters; didn't you learn that in the military? Drain the swamp!

Beats me what my high school football rationale has to do with Trump being elected, Tomlin being fired, or what your nana liked to say about hell....Whatever JPW!!!

Just understand even if everyone did everything absolutely perfectly in football, at best all would be .500 -- no winners!!!  But that isn't reality.  The bottom line here in my argument is that students do NOT deserve to consistently win.  That's my sole argument.  They only deserve to be afforded the experience of sports as I say and yes in a sound learning environment.

Edited by DayWalker

That means he was the waterboy on the team MOP

But not an underachiever of life slick rick....

But not an underachiever of life slick rick....

My life as a Super Troll and Erstwhile Waterboy, by DW, the patron self proclaimed saint of public high school football.

Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing. VL

You do like tickle ears quotes but I don't think you should attribute this one to VL.  He may have borrowed it from Coach Hank Sanders of UCLA.  Know shyte before you say shyte, particularly to The DayWalker.  But no worry, The DayWalker is here to set the record straight and to school you fools.....everyday is Training Day ----  King Kong Ain't Got Shyte On Me, I told all you b_itches....  :P

Edited by DayWalker

Keep searching DiclLicker

My life as a Super Troll and Erstwhile Waterboy, by DW, the patron self proclaimed saint of public high school football.

You two really need to up your game in here and come up with something a lot better than this weak romper room get back diatribe.  You two are so quickly proving to be so unworthy of The DayWalker to care to deal with.  You are beginning to cause me to long for GreyHound Alum, AO (pronounced A-Hole), McDeesNuts EI, and others I "put down"...  Hack MT, are you still out there!!!!!  g-Spot???  Hell, I may call out the purple 'n gold Boyz-the-Band g-Unit if you two don't step it up.  I just don't get much taking out fruity flavored cupcakes like you two.  I prefer the private elite varsity, if there is one here anymore.  Step It Up or Step Off, but getta steppin'....   :P

Edited by DayWalker

Do you have any evidence that any administration any where intentionally does things to undermine their own? I am not talking about a different unsuccessful approach but out right doing anything to thwart what's best for their students / school. If you know of any administration that fit this bill, speak up and tell us who. Again, "consistently winning" is NOT something students deserve but rather the experience of life through sports, win and lose. Your turn....

The original post by mop said they "deserve a shot" at consistently winning. Which i think every student athlete deserves. You are acting like he said it was their inalienable right.

Edited by Dblock34

Dblock he thinks that all private school players are just a bunch of recruited top guys, which obviously isn't the case at some schools. Man certain public schools have more highly recruited guys then some privates.