• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#121 mop

mop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:08 PM

Intellectual superiority. Hah, you could put DW's brainpower in a thimble and have a lot of room left over. Not only does he not know football (except Madden of course) but his cultural literacy is deficient. He uses Denzel's lines from Training Day... Clearly classically trained. By the way, DW, the Russians got Denzel at the end of the film. Lead and superior firepower trumped hot air and talk. Talent, hard work and team chemistry under great leadership (aka coaching) trump false bravado every time. Please give me your list of undefeated high school teams you've led to State championships. Crickets. My guess is you're a non-achieving government worker with a lot of time on his hands to troll. No achievements to speak of......

Edited by mop, 25 January 2017 - 03:09 PM.

#122 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts
  • LocationIn Your Worst Nightmares

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:24 PM

Lol, i have no affiliation with them, was just offering my opinion of the situation at the time. I guess we talked about it??? Surely you needed to look me up to find something to comeback with. What was that 3+ years ago

Oh but you have a warm fuzzy alt-feeling for the MIAA-B conference do you not, your emotional affiliation!!!  And no I didn't look back 3+ years ago about you sweeling up over the Curley issue raised recently you and yours so defensively jumped in on like you all do all things.  Your issue simply is you don't like what The DayWalker has to say to set the record straight nor the way The DayWalker goes about it in doing so.  But the sooner you can suck it up and take it like the man you think you are, the sooner you'll feel better about things around here and yourself.  Ask GA, ask g-Spot, McDeesNuts EI, The Guru, et al and soon Hack MT and aacounty and jbdoormat and JPW mop and DC Sniper and others I have in sight on the tip of my blade.  Like in Training Day, "....I'm putin' cases on all you b_itches...":

Edited by DayWalker, 25 January 2017 - 03:31 PM.

#123 Dblock34

Dblock34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:40 PM

Oh but you have a warm fuzzy alt-feeling for the MIAA-B conference do you not, your emotional affiliation!!! And no I didn't look back 3+ years ago about you sweeling up over the Curley issue raised recently you and yours so defensively jumped in on like you all do all things. Your issue simply is you don't like what The DayWalker has to say to set the record straight nor the way The DayWalker goes about it in doing so. But the sooner you can suck it up and take it like the man you think you are, the sooner you'll feel better about things around here and yourself. Ask GA, ask g-Spot, McDeesNuts EI, The Guru, et al and soon Hack MT and aacounty and jbdoormat and JPW mop and DC Sniper and others I have in sight on the tip of my blade. Like in Training Day, "....I'm putin' cases on all you b_itches...":

Come on, im not good enough for the Blade video treatment, guess I'll have to step my game up 😂

Edited by Dblock34, 25 January 2017 - 03:45 PM.

#124 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,295 posts
  • LocationIn Your Worst Nightmares

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:51 PM

im not good enough.....

Nope.  Like your other boyz-in-the-band around here, you just haven't shown me shyte so far romper room. 

#125 Dblock34

Dblock34

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:32 PM

Nope. Like your other boyz-in-the-band around here, you just haven't shown me shyte so far romper room.

Unfortunate news

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users