Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BmoreCounty99

Head Coaching Vacancies in Baltimore County

102 posts in this topic

Woodlawn -Open Again

Towson - Open Again

Sparrow Point - New Coach in place already.

Woodlawn -Open Again

Towson - Open Again

Sparrow Point - New Coach in place already.

Geesh Woodlawn

Who was the guy in Towson

Only one in East balt. County was Sparrows Point and that was immediately filled.

Not SP. Another school. Will be announced soon according to sources.

By the way, who filled SP?

Edited by Outside Looking In

I believe it went to an assistant who was there already. What other school is open in East Balt. County - Kenwood, Chesapeake, Dundalk, Patapsco, ET, Overlea?? Am I missing one? Patapsco had some coaching issues - They actually entered last season with 2 Co-head coaches (train wreck waiting to happen) then finished with one of the two as THE head coach. This would be my guess as the school you are a alluding to?

I believe it went to an assistant who was there already. What other school is open in East Balt. County - Kenwood, Chesapeake, Dundalk, Patapsco, ET, Overlea?? Am I missing one? Patapsco had some coaching issues - They actually entered last season with 2 Co-head coaches (train wreck waiting to happen) then finished with one of the two as THE head coach. This would be my guess as the school you are a alluding to?

Not Patapsco

It has to be Kenwood OLI. New Principal who's a former Football Coach and a former Football Coach who's the AD and eager to win! Only makes sense.

I can't speak for Coach Towsend, but from the outside looking in, it looks as if he didn't have great support from Administration. 

Hearing a MIAA B conference head coach stepped down today. Announcement coming soon