Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BmoreCounty99

Head Coaching Vacancies in Baltimore County

102 posts in this topic

How could that program go farther back. He will bring energy and a group of well qualified assistants. Nowhere to go but up 

Western Tech could become a state contender with the right coaching staff and administration. They get much of their talent from the Randallstown/Woodlawn/Catonsville area.

That will never happen in football BJC... Track yes !!

Wow. Murphy at Curley, Mesaros at ET and now Strunk from Howard all stepping down. The winds of change are blowing. Big names and solid programs will be replacing long time head coaches.

Wow. Murphy at Curley, Mesaros at ET and now Strunk from Howard all stepping down. The winds of change are blowing. Big names and solid programs will be replacing long time head coaches.

Has any of this been officially verified?

Murphy has for sure

Whats the hold up with loyola, figured they would have announced something by now. Are they still doing interviews?

Whats the hold up with loyola, figured they would have announced something by now. Are they still doing interviews?

I just heard today they were doing a second round of interviews. Typical Loyola, they knew that Hall was leaving over the summer and should have had this done a long time ago

I just heard today they were doing a second round of interviews. Typical Loyola, they knew that Hall was leaving over the summer and should have had this done a long time ago

I know you have mentioned the OL coach from Louisiana as the front runner. Do you know any other names they are considering?

Heard the ex Malvern Prep coach interviewed

Yes. All are legit

Mesaros,  is he just stepping down or moving on to another school?

Stepping down.. One of his Asst.Coach will take over until his return

Stepping down.. One of his Asst.Coach will take over until his return

He is stepping down and not returning at a later date. They already hired a new head coach from within. Bill Brinnager(sp?) From what I was told the new guy is a former player and ET grad from early 2000s and he has been on staff for 6 or 7 seasons.

He is stepping down and not returning at a later date. They already hired a new head coach from within. Bill Brinnager(sp?) From what I was told the new guy is a former player and ET grad from early 2000s and he has been on staff for 6 or 7 seasons.

I wish Coach Mesaros the best.  He is a fine man, a teacher a motivator and a great coach.  The best in the state in my opinion.  My grandson played 4 years for him and has the greatest respect to this day for him as a coach and mentor. Good Luck Coach.

AGAIN??? That place has become a revolving door as well. 

Does anyone know what is the scoop with the Loch Raven situation specifically?

Darn..Coach Bowling was talking about running a 7on7 league over the summer.  Guess that's not happening.

Gotta think that the right guy can get something going there, especially with them playing as a 1A school for the next 2 years. They have athletes there.