RavensGrrl

Mall of America hosts first black Santa

318 posts in this topic

yes, electing the first black president was huge, no matter your affiliation. but this is even bigger!   :)

Santa is the man!! he can fly over the entire world in a single night. he can squeeze his belly in to fit down a narrow chimney. 

i am sincerely wishing all board members a happy, joyous and love-filled Christmas season.

may you find inner peace, understanding and empathy for all of your fellow citizens. 

Wonder how many white men and women will say Santa just has soot on his face darling,Santa is not black........

Wonder how many white men and women will say Santa just has soot on his face darling,Santa is not black........

Let me guess, Santa is not black because you saw it in a illustration.  

yes, electing the first black president was huge, no matter your affiliation. but this is even bigger!   :)

Santa is the man!! he can fly over the entire world in a single night. he can squeeze his belly in to fit down a narrow chimney. 

i am sincerely wishing all board members a happy, joyous and love-filled Christmas season.

may you find inner peace, understanding and empathy for all of your fellow citizens. 

There you go posting nice stuff again!  :)

Of course Santa is black,

and white,

and yellow,

and olive,

etc.

Thanks, and all of those nice wishes right back at ya!

There you go posting nice stuff again!  :)

Of course Santa is black,

and white,

and yellow,

and olive,

etc.

Thanks, and all of those nice wishes right back at ya!

gracias!! it's best to leave some oreo cookies for Santa, just in case.  :D

to me, a big part of Christmas is putting a smile on a child's face. some kids won't have that luxury, but should.

these guys do wonderful things to help with that. if anyone can take a few moments and kick in a few bucks.  :)

TOYS FOR TOTS

I explained to my granddaughter a couple days ago after noting a black Santa decoration in my apt complex, that it's pretty much certain that Santa is not a black man.

"Why?", she asked.

Cause he would be late.

Sometimes gifts wouldn't get delivered for 2,3 5 days after Dec,25.

I really believe that.

Some of you 'know' that's true.

But you can't allow yourself to admit it.

:)

I explained to my granddaughter a couple days ago after noting a black Santa decoration in my apt complex, that it's pretty much certain that Santa is not a black man.

"Why?", she asked.

Cause he would be late.

I really believe that.

Have you read The Sellout yet? I think you would love it.

Edited by hst2

Santa's image perverted by ten million commercials selling everything from cars to dildos but I guess a dark skinned Santa is the only thing to get people upset. Funny but I have seen black santa's in malls in black areas for my entire life time. But that was not a problem either.

I feel sorry for people who only see the negative in things.   If the kids are happy talking to him regardless of whether he is black, white or whatever, that should be all that matters.

"Why?", she asked.

Cause he would be late.

I really believe that.

I really feel sorry for you. What a miserable hate filled existence you must live

I feel sorry for people who only see the negative in things.   If the kids are happy talking to him regardless of whether he is black, white or whatever, that should be all that matters.

It seems like we have our fair share of them here, but hey, it's the Internet after all.  Santa's helpers come in all shapes and colors, but the REAL Santa is a spirit.  Trust Chesapeake, I know.   :) 

I feel sorry for people who only see the negative in things. If the kids are happy talking to him regardless of whether he is black, white or whatever, that should be all that matters.

Here is another example where we agree. :)

It seems like we have our fair share of them here, but hey, it's the Internet after all.  Santa's helpers come in all shapes and colors, but the REAL Santa is a spirit.  Trust Chesapeake, I know.   :)

My kids are far apart in age (all adults now of course).  When the older ones stopped believing in Santa, I would tell that I believed in the spirit of Santa and that the real Santa lived in the hearts of good people making others happy.  They never questioned it and never told the younger sibling that Santa wasn't real.

Here is another example where we agree. :)

On something like this we should all be able to agree.  It's a shame that so many don't.

My kids are far apart in age (all adults now of course).  When the older ones stopped believing in Santa, I would tell that I believed in the spirit of Santa and that the real Santa lived in the hearts of good people making others happy.  They never questioned it and never told the younger sibling that Santa wasn't real.

Your children have a wise mom.  :)

Just like in the movie Polar Express, I can still hear the bell.  :)

"Why?", she asked.

Cause he would be late.

I really believe that.

that's it, mister. you are out of the Christmas play!   :D

i believe that you also told us one time that you didn't like sex.  :wacko:

i rest my case, judge. i mean, Santa.   :ph34r:

Your children have a wise mom.  :)

Just like in the movie Polar Express, I can still hear the bell.  :)

Thank you for the kind words.

i believe that you also told us one time that you didn't like sex.  :wacko:

Sounds like a miserable person trying to drag the rest of the world down into his misery