Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pb1

Predictions for 2017

62 posts in this topic

2016 was filled with surprises. What do you think 2017 will bring our way?

1.Liberals will condemnTrump at all turns even when they applauded Obama for doing the same thing.

2.Trump and everyone defending him will be called a racist every time.

3.The economy will take off and the Left will claim it's Obama's policies coming to fruition.

Will leftists adopt more and more tactics of the Islamists to force fundamental transformation?

More false equivalencies by the right.

More fake news stories from pb1.

Edited by Calamari

Once again I will be called on to be the voice of reason, clarity, and tolerance on these fora.

No, no...don't thank me....I'm happy to do it. :D

Any predictions on where the Dow or S&P will be this time next year? Where will interest rates be? Will house prices be up or down? Will we be in any new wars or have ended any of the old ones? Will there be any changes to Obamacare? What will the inflation rate be? Will the divide in the nation widen or narrow? Will we be engulfed in trade wars? Will immigration slow? Will there be a wall with Mexico? Will deportations be up?

As a result of certain astronomical alignments, The Left and The Right will become unhinged at the exact same time.

Edited by FatBoy

As a result of certain astronomical alignments, The Left and The Right will become unhinged at the exact time.

That already happened in 2016.

The Dow will retreat to mid to low 18,000s.

There will be two interest rate hikes.

There will be between 3 and 5 terror acts in the US, one of which will be large.

Jeff Sessions will not be confirmed.

Jeff Sessions will not be confirmed.

I would be stunned if the senate didn't confirm one of their own.

I think the EPA nominee and Michael Flynn are the most likely not to make it through.

3.The economy will take off and the Left will claim it's Obama's policies coming to fruition.

Idiots will clam that the stock market suddenly started doing well after Trump's election even though it has been at record levels for the past several years.

The same idiots will trumpet GDP growth near 3% as evidence of a confidence fairy even though GPD was growing at more than 3 percent in the 3rd quarter of 2016 and they'll try to gloss over Obama's record breaking 75 months of consistent job creation when the first job numbers come in February showing modest job gains.

Once again I will be called on to be the voice of reason, clarity, and tolerance on these fora.

No, no...don't thank me....I'm happy to do it. :D

Dr Johnny will continue to be arrogant and delusional

Idiots will clam that the stock market suddenly started doing well after Trump's election even though it has been at record levels for the past several years.

The same idiots will trumpet GDP growth near 3% as evidence of a confidence fairy even though GPD was growing at more than 3 percent in the 3rd quarter of 2016 and they'll try to gloss over Obama's record breaking 75 months of consistent job creation when the first job numbers come in February showing modest job gains.

How much has the Dow went up since Election Day?

How much has the Dow went up since Election Day?

It was 7949.09 on 1/20/09.

More wealth will be engineered to the top.

Step 1. Ensure the rich get richer.

Any predictions on the deficit the first year under Trump?

Deficits don't matter. God I mean Reagan said so. So did Cheney. So will Trump. The Dems will be elected next to clean up the mess and so it goes.

With my apologies to pb 1  I'mgonnaenjoythissite... even more