Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WilliamHarvey

Dundalk-Calvert Hall

107 posts in this topic

DayWalker...Man, you are out of control.???????????? Just plain reckless.????????????. That VD/VT stuff is absolutely crazy.????????????

Take a deep breath, count down from 10, and just get over me and perhaps you'll feel better.  But The DayWalker is never out of control but rather always in control of whatever I do...  :P

:D So It all makes sense to Just a Pisser-in-the-Wind mop like you!! Get in the game sport. What does Crabbers as in Hampton High Crabbers of Hampton VA has to do with Crisfield - Smith Island, inbreeding, Governor Schaefer, and the Eastern Shore? You comment my man so much like some inbreeding has taken place within the Wu Tang Mop clan. Just smh....

You have been exposed as an interloper from VA, yes Va tidal area similar to Eastern Shore. Time in grade doesn't win you a pass. Play the best be the best.

You have been exposed as an interloper from VA, yes Va tidal area similar to Eastern Shore. Time in grade doesn't win you a pass. Play the best be the best.

:D   Exposed!!!!!!  :D

In many decades as a military brat and in the service myself, I've lived all over the world pisser-in-the-wind.  Born in DC, lived in Baltimore as a youngster and I recall going to grade school there when schools had numbers instead of names - I did elementary at 1 0 - something.  Do you recall that JPW mop?  I've lived in Texas, Mississippi, Indiana, Virginia, Europe, the far east, and other places.  I am far far far from just a VA boy having lived there but for 3 / 4 years.  Thus I'm loyal nor tied to any particular school, just public play.

But this does not erase your stupidity about the Maryland and Virginia eastern shores.  You read Crabbers and inbreeds, Donald Schaefer, and other dumb@zz shyte comes to mind to you.  In thinking about a geography dialog I once had with the DC Sniper, you private school guys have been shorted in that department; just down right ignorant.

At any rate, that's good advice to "play the best be the best" but that advice is also shorted.  How about play the best and beat the best to be the best!!  Now would you say DeMatha and SFA play the best against the likes of Arch Carroll, SM Ryken, McNamara, Loyola, Gilman, Calvert Hall, et al????  And should those teams be considered among the best with their losing records or haven't beaten other teams in a decade!!!  Yes JPW, you all should play the best and beat the best....  And certainly don't segregate your MIAA-B and C teams from playing your best -- both of them currently SFA and Spalding... Poggi showed us all what it takes to be the best in the MIAA at Gilman and just over a summer at SFA in going from 2 and 10 to 10 and 2 while multitasking with Michigan.  And the GreyHound Alum has indicated the checkbook Gilman will open up to become one of your best again.   :D

Your world is all about The Benjamins.  The better stack of Bennies is the best in play... and we are talking about high school play!

Edited by DayWalker

1. Poggi didn't coach SFA this year.

2. These private schools would beat 90% of the public schools in their classes, in pretty much all the classes. In a league, everyone can't win every game.

3. Most of these coaches in the private leashes either played or coached public ball.

You sound stressed. It's gonna be ok.

- The Hack.

Here's a hint, if anyone says "Crabbers, Nuff said", they are never talking about Crisfield, especially on a sports forum. Someone needs to get out more.

Wonder why all these privateers aren't upset with their own schools not finding the very best in the country to play, instead of, lets say, Old Mill. Many seem to favor cupcakes, even with far more latitude thany any of the publics. Again, many publics have zero latitude. I'll hang up and listen. #AskAHypocrite

1. Poggi didn't coach SFA this year.

2. These private schools would beat 90% of the public schools in their classes, in pretty much all the classes. In a league, everyone can't win every game.

3. Most of these coaches in the private leashes either played or coached public ball.

You sound stressed. It's gonna be ok.

- The Hack.

Poggi didn't have to "COACH" at SFA, he really didn't "coach" at Gilman as the CEO.  You see him roam up and down the sideline without even a headset during games!!!!  Others coached coach; what 15 to 20 at Gilman?????  Get at clue MT.

Your 90% @zztimation is simply wild @zz homer unfounded speculation, essentially worthless banter.  But even if you are accurate, SO FREAKIN' WHAT!!!  Wise, Damascus, Walkersville, and Fort Hill will still be state high school football champions of Maryland and DeMatha, Saint Frances Academy, Bullis, and others in your Boyz in the Band mercenary lot WILL NOT.  Now I don't follow what point you are trying to make about private coaches having played or coached public ball.  Yep, that's true.  I recently talked with one who coached at Bladensburg and Surrattsville where he got his @zz kicked often much like the @zz whipping he is taking now coaching at his private alma where he played....  And no one would know more about taking an @zz whippin' as a so-called "coach" than you MT.

And stressed, Hack please!!!  I haven't warmed up yet for the lightweight likes of you coach.  :D

Queue up my theme song:

Edited by DayWalker

Maryland "public school" champs, not Maryland state champs. Wrestling is the only one with unified championships? (Question)

Maryland "public school" champs, not Maryland state champs. Wrestling is the only one with unified championships? (Question)

There isn't a private state champion so a public school champion is the only state champion Hack.  A MIAA-A 7-team conference title without a playoff championship doesn't cut it nor does a WHACK WCAC league with teams from non-Maryland.  (Answered)  :rolleyes:

Here's a hint, if anyone says "Crabbers, Nuff said", they are never talking about Crisfield, especially on a sports forum. Someone needs to get out more.

Wonder why all these privateers aren't upset with their own schools not finding the very best in the country to play, instead of, lets say, Old Mill. Many seem to favor cupcakes, even with far more latitude thany any of the publics. Again, many publics have zero latitude. I'll hang up and listen. #AskAHypocrite

And Snake, Hampton High where I played as a senior in the fall is not where I graduated since dad was reassigned between the 1st - 2nd semester break and I graduated from a school I attended for only 4 or 5 months.  Life as a military brat.....  But mop's nexus of playing with The Crabbers and inbreeding, Govenor Schaefer, Smith Island, etc threw me for a temp loop.  But then I realized I was communicating with one who lives by Just Pissing Into The Wind....

Yet I do get a kick out of drawing out the vast stupidity of the homer privates both foreign (as in the DC Sniper) and domestic ( as in pissed pisser mop and VD VT).  Pardon me B-Motion.

And finally, some of these MD privates do find some best in their own lane.  The MIAA-A SFA found a couple in their games against Paramus and IMG.  Wanna be the best then beat the best, or NOT, and still call yourself the best.

Edited by DayWalker

*crickets*

Envy, pure envy of these privateers wanting what the publics have as I've said and championed all along.

Nope.  There are 2 public school state champs. And one private school champ. There is a post season all star meet, but thats only for seniors. Its not unheard of to have all 3 champs be seniors but it doesnt happen to often.

Amazing the privates can find enough common ground to have a private school state championship in wrestling, but no other sport.

Edited by nomad974

The privateer envy argument goes back a ways and is always the same with just the change of the private mark.  Now for them it's Wise they seek claiming The Pumas are not for real and can't stand up to the privates.  One said Wise had but a "few skilled athletes" who would fall like a house of cards if they faced the monster private lines.  A couple years back it was back-to-back state champs Northwest their target and I recall heated dialogs from the privates led by the infamous greyhound alum of my more famous bear and hunter story over the issue.  He nearly ruptured a gut in laughter over Northwest being a champion when Quince Orchard blew them out in a regular season game.  But I was at that game and saw that it simply wasn't Northwest's night when everything that could go wrong did go wrong for them.  But the privateers here had field dayS and weekS with me over that game.  Yet Northwest met Quince Orchard later in the playoffs at QO and stuck a fork in the team that earlier blew them out enroute to Northwest's repeat 4A title.  And Northwest was on the path to 3-peat until they met Wise.

Before Wise and Northwest, we had these privateer yoyos question the legitimacy of 2A champion DouglassPG in 2014 when it was "ranked" the #1 team by the MD and DMV sports media and cited as the most dominant team in the state.  Privateer heads imploded that year around here and I recall the infamous Guru's tongue-in cheek congratulated DouglassPG and then instantly challenged that most dominant team perhaps ever, without then not a single D1 player, to "Step Up" to his 7-4 Calvert Hall team who had lost to a 5-6 SFA team and the usual MIAA suspects.  I imagine the Guru was still feeling his oats in beating Bohemia Manor.  And before that the privateers' mark were Middletown and River Hill.

It's the same old story lines year in and out with these guys so full of envy and even more full of shyte....covered in wind sprayed piss of course.  Yet they leave 1A 4-peat Fort Hill alone I suspect because they feel 1A play is so far beneath them for commentary and they perhaps think all but a couple public teams should be in 1A with respect to publics level of play.  Oh envy flourishes well in the hearts and minds of the rogue privateers around here.

I've always said if you fast pitch a big rock into a pack of rabid dogs, the one(s) struck will YELP!  Just listen to all the loud yelps of rabid JPW mop, VD VT, the Hack coach, the mad-loyola doormat, dblock, McNugget, dc driveby, et. al.  Your turn Hack (the self-proclaimed "coach") and others.....

Yours truly,

The DayWalker  :P

Champion of the Publics, Come Walk With Us

Edited by DayWalker

Nope.  There are 2 public school state champs. And one private school champ. There is a post season all star meet, but thats only for seniors. Its not unheard of to have all 3 champs be seniors but it doesnt happen to often.

Amazing the privates can find enough common ground to have a private school state championship in wrestling, but no other sport.

Damn nomadder, what a way to school 'em!!!!

Sometimes I Think They Are No Longer Here For The Hunt Anymore --- from the hunter and bear story.  :D

Hmmmmm.....then what does this link leads to if there's no "Maryland State Champs" ?:

http://www.mpssaa.org/all-four-state-football-champions-cap-off-perfect-seasons-with-state-crowns/

Seriously, you asked this question when the answer is in the link itself? What does MPSSAA stand for? Maryland "PUBLIC" secondary schools athletic association, which is the title they are playing for. I think that says it all, and I personally don't have a problem with it, but please if you are going to try and throw it in someones face at least know what the title stands for.

I personally don't think the privats are head and shoulders above the publics. I think other than the few privates that that have joined the "arms race" the competition between the two would be great. I loved playing in the old MSA against some great City and Poly teams. Northwestern was also a power at the time along with Edmonson. Times have changed and some say it can't work that way anymore, maybe so but it did for years and it was good football.

Seriously, you asked this question when the answer is in the link itself? What does MPSSAA stand for? Maryland "PUBLIC" secondary schools athletic association, which is the title they are playing for. I think that says it all, and I personally don't have a problem with it, but please if you are going to try and throw it in someones face at least know what the title stands for.

The link leads to the finals of the Maryland STATE High School Football Championships...

I personally don't think the privats are head and shoulders above the publics. I think other than the few privates that that have joined the "arms race" the competition between the two would be great. I loved playing in the old MSA against some great City and Poly teams. Northwestern was also a power at the time along with Edmonson. Times have changed and some say it can't work that way anymore, maybe so but it did for years and it was good football.

Fylde

Nothing stops public / private regular season play and they do play - some - so I didn't get what you mean by competition between the two would be great.  I can understand your throwback feelings of playing in the ole MSA against some great City, Poly, Edmondson teams but City and Poly ain't so great anymore nor are Calvert Hall and Loyola in football of the past.  More importantly, the MSA was centered around Baltimore city and county and boys while we are now statewide with boys and girls.  The MSA in failing to see the horizon and evolve went the way of the dinosaur and nailed its own coffin.  The MSA needs to Rest In Peace only to be remembered as you do.

But returning to the focus of your post, public and privates can play like they always have.  Nothing stops the "two" from doing so when the private meet public rules I need not go over to compete.

The link leads to the finals of the Maryland STATE High School Football Championships...

Maybe Wise, Damascus, Walkersville, and Fort Hill should get tee-shirts like DeMatha did a couple years ago to proclaim themselves MD State Football Champions....

Yeah, that's the ticket!  :rolleyes:

Maybe Wise, Damascus, Walkersville, and Fort Hill should get tee-shirts like DeMatha did a couple years ago to proclaim themselves MD State Football Champions....

Yeah, that's the ticket!  :rolleyes:

Well...at least Wise, Damascus, Walkersville and Fort Hill t-shirts would be accurate.....just saying.....   ;)

back on Topic...What are Dundalk's chances in this one.  They had a pretty young team last year and still pretty much ran through the county...

back on Topic...What are Dundalk's chances in this one. They had a pretty young team last year and still pretty much ran through the county...

I'd have to imagine that losing sample will knock them down a notch. Still capable of running through the county, but may have an issue with CHC