Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WilliamHarvey

Dundalk-Calvert Hall

107 posts in this topic

I believe that Dundalk is a .500 team at best without Sample there next year

Maryland "public school" champs, not Maryland state champs. Wrestling is the only one with unified championships? (Question)

Even in Wrestling there is no unified championship. the publics and private compete extensivly with each other, but each has their own championship, and classification championships. 

Dundalk will be tough because they have established a winning culture - and that is the toughest thing to change in today's HS landscape - HOWEVER I tend to agree with Scout. If you saw them last year, Sample was THE OFFENSE. Not sure they drop to .500, but they won't be as strong as they've been IMHO. Props for scheduling CHC.

Also, anyone know if Sample is signing anywhere tomorrow?

Dundalk will be tough because they have established a winning culture - and that is the toughest thing to change in today's HS landscape - HOWEVER I tend to agree with Scout. If you saw them last year, Sample was THE OFFENSE. Not sure they drop to .500, but they won't be as strong as they've been IMHO. Props for scheduling CHC.

Also, anyone know if Sample is signing anywhere tomorrow?

His Twitter account says he will announce where he's signing soon.  According to his Twitter he has received offers from Lincoln University and Clarion University, both are D-II schools in Pa.

I don't see Dundalk beating, Calvert Hall, Franklin, Milford Mill, Perry Hall, or Parkville without a player close to Sample at QB. That puts them at .500 at best.

Perry Hall had a young team, nice Qb should be tough this year

Perry Hall will be very tough, lots of returning starters, including the QB