DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts
  • LocationIn Your Worst Nightmares

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

Your last sentence is funny.

After watching that 2016 Calvert Hall - Spalding so-called "game", your boys would have a better chance of building a snowman in hell than make a private-public playoff tournament Gu.  And that ain't funny at all....

#22 TheGuru

TheGuru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 11:45 AM

After watching that 2016 Calvert Hall - Spalding so-called "game", your boys would have a better chance of building a snowman in hell than make a private-public playoff tournament Gu. And that ain't funny at all....

Glad you think so. They beat the 3A champs two years in a row. I don't care anyway. You can keep debating SB and EI all you want. Happy New Year.

#23 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:18 PM

Glad you think so. They beat the 3A champs two years in a row. I don't care anyway. You can keep debating SB and EI all you want. Happy New Year.

You would be on to something Gu if a season were all about winning a game each season against a public....a public champion nonetheless.

Oh never mind, that is what it all seems to be about for you all in the last couple years.  The begging DeMatha lot, the pleading MCDonogh fools....

And yes Gu, Happy New Year back at you and yours.  I sincerely mean it.

#24 Rob A.

Rob A.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:51 PM

and so did Perry Hall one year but guess what still 3A State Champs lol , I had to say something Bro

#25 Maroontiger419

Maroontiger419

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 01:56 PM

If private schools were in it, 4A and 3A would be private school champs.

#26 TheGuru

TheGuru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,696 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:01 PM

and so did Perry Hall one year but guess what still 3A State Champs lol , I had to say something Bro

No problem Rob. I like Franklin.

#27 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:02 PM

If private schools were in it, 4A and 3A would be private school champs.

Not with 28-0 repeat Wise, 28-0 repeat Damascus, and Fourpeat Fort Hill....   But again, you ain't in it, should NOT be in it, and will NOT be in it -- The Maryland  PUBLIC  Secondary School Championships.

Edited by DayWalker, 27 December 2016 - 02:27 PM.

#28 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:11 PM

No problem Rob. I like Franklin.

The problem is a 10 and 13 team during that time getting high over a couple wins against a public team.  The problem is you all missing the big picture.

And now you privates are missing even the bigger picture with your OCD of late with publics.  smh.....get a clue so-called elites.

#29 Silverbullet

Silverbullet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:39 PM

You would be on to something Gu if a season were all about winning a game each season against a public....a public champion nonetheless.

Oh never mind, that is what it all seems to be about for you all in the last couple years. The begging DeMatha lot, the pleading MCDonogh fools....

And yes Gu, Happy New Year back at you and yours. I sincerely mean it.

Even though you're a drama queen and twist everything like a complete diva, that begging and pleading worked. Well, regarding the public teams that were up for the challenge. Some still chose the easier route, but you'll find out about that later on. Moral of this story is that your bizarre excuse making workload for 2017 will fall somewhere in between extremely difficult to absolutely impossible. Good luck with that...

#30 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:54 PM

Even though you're a drama queen and twist everything like a complete diva, that begging and pleading worked. Well, regarding the public teams that were up for the challenge. Some still chose the easier route, but you'll find out about that later on. Moral of this story is that your bizarre excuse making workload for 2017 will fall somewhere in between extremely difficult to absolutely impossible. Good luck with that...

Publics have been so-called UP FOR THE CHALLENGE each and every time they play no matter who the opponent is, public and private.  One of the challenges is that EVERY game counts in the race for the limited playoff berths.  That's not the case in the privates ranks with only league play of relevant concern.  Privates and publics have always played.  But some pompous privates like DeMatha and Good Counsel and McDonogh and Gilman and others felt it was below them to play publics so they didn't.  But now the privates feel unfulfilled with their league titles and rankings foray and the attention cast on the public school championship so the privates need validation; need to be made whole.

It's no excuses DC driveby but rather facing facts....  You privates offer nothing but want things you cannot secure on your own.  Crawl first while you are begging and pleading for public games privates and merge your little leagues to do a private championship.  And then see if that will sustain for say 10-years when the same team win that championship every year.  Good luck with that DC Sniper....

Edited by DayWalker, 27 December 2016 - 03:02 PM.

#31 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 02:56 PM

So is Saint Mary's Ryken really leaving the WHACK WCAC?

Edited by DayWalker, 27 December 2016 - 02:57 PM.

#32 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 03:32 PM

Yep.  12-2 Franklin was beaten by 11-2 Perry Hall that year but wasn't Perry Hall beaten by .500 North Hardford of all teams....

But that's how it is in the publics.

#33 WilliamHarvey

WilliamHarvey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 08:54 PM

Why not......cause as you said 6-poster --- people have been discussing private/parochial schools scheduling publics In Other Current Threads.  And you 6-poster want to start yet another.  What other logon you exhausted forced you to start another private/parochial schools scheduling publics thread.....  Yes, no one forced me to click on a vague listed "Dundalk-Calvert" thread.  But now that I know the content and your agenda -- I'll let it RIP, laters 6-poster...   smh  :rolleyes:

6-poster

Errrrrr ... okay? I don't get it. Is this supposed to be an insult? An observation? A statement of the obvious? Regardless, it seems irrelevant. Who even bothers to check?

In Other Current Threads.

Like the Franklin vs. DeMatha thread? Yeah, because that one hasn't gone off the rails, rolled over several times, and took out both the railroad station and a neighboring town.

What other logon you exhausted ...

Whooosh!!! That's a big swing and miss, Blade. And vampires are supposed to have such awesome reflexes. It may boggle your mind, but there are people who read these forums for entertainment purposes and then one day decide to open an account and start posting. 

But now that I know the content and your agenda ...

Curses! You've exposed my diabolical agenda to ... let people know Dundalk will be playing at Calvert Hall in its 2017 opener. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddlin' vampires!

Man, you need to lower your DefCon status a couple of notches. If you would look over my posts (can't be too hard, there's only six --ooops, seven of them), you would see a common theme: I posted about a basketball tournament at Dundalk High, and the Dundalk High football team. Maybe I'm from .... Dundalk? And a fan of public school athletics? Not a big fan of the private schools, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape because my alma mater is playing Calvert Hall. If the Owls win, they get bragging rights. If Dundalk loses, well, it wasn't supposed to win, anyway. Losing to McDonogh the past two years hasn't kept Franklin out of the playoffs.

#34 mop

mop

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 27 December 2016 - 09:01 PM

6-poster

Errrrrr ... okay? I don't get it. Is this supposed to be an insult? An observation? A statement of the obvious? Regardless, it seems irrelevant. Who even bothers to check?

Like the Franklin vs. DeMatha thread? Yeah, because that one hasn't gone off the rails, rolled over several times, and took out both the railroad station and a neighboring town.

Whooosh!!! That's a big swing and miss, Blade. And vampires are supposed to have such awesome reflexes. It may boggle your mind, but there are people who read these forums for entertainment purposes and then one day decide to open an account and start posting. 

Curses! You've exposed my diabolical agenda to ... let people know Dundalk will be playing at Calvert Hall in its 2017 opener. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for you meddlin' vampires!

Man, you need to lower your DefCon status a couple of notches. If you would look over my posts (can't be too hard, there's only six --ooops, seven of them), you would see a common theme: I posted about a basketball tournament at Dundalk High, and the Dundalk High football team. Maybe I'm from .... Dundalk? And a fan of public school athletics? Not a big fan of the private schools, but I'm not going to get bent out of shape because my alma mater is playing Calvert Hall. If the Owls win, they get bragging rights. If Dundalk loses, well, it wasn't supposed to win, anyway. Losing to McDonogh the past two years hasn't kept Franklin out of the playoffs.

Daywalker spends his nights and days compensating.... Lots of privates envy.... Be a real football state like Ohio and let's have the privates and publics play. Its about the game and getting better. 

#35 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:16 AM

6-poster

6- now 10-poster, if I had intended to insult you, YOU would clearly know it and need NOT ask if I insulted you or you not get it sport!!

From what you say above Ace, not only you "maybe" from Dundalk but you also may be just a hack who see your salvation by playing and winning a game against a private like Calvert Hall.  Get a clue 6- now 10-poster.  It ain't special to play the private but just another game.  In Dundalk's turn around in the last two years, beating the likes of Franklin and Damascus when it really counted has been Dundalk's archilles tendon injury and not whether it played privates like Calvert.  You'd be better off focused on a thread about when Dundalk will play and defeat Franklin than a date with Calvert who will have absolutely nothing on the line in playing and even losing to Dundalk as opposed to what Dundalk would have in losing to Calvert with potential Franklin and Milford Mill loses.  I believe a 7-3 team in your region didn't make the playoffs. 

It's not a special challenge for publics to play privates; that it would be "bragging rights" for a team like Dundalk to win and just par for the course should the private win.  Slick, publics do NOT play for "bragging rights" or 7-team league titles or national rankings.  That's a private thing.  Do the public thing!!  Publics play and compete for the Maryland Public Secondary School Championships.  What, in just two good seasons Dundalk now think it can do the public and private thing!!!!  6- now 10-poster, focus on taking out Franklin in the regular season and again in the playoffs.... And psssst, and do the same with Milford Mill.  In sum, games againt privates are just another game.  Don't treat them special like the privates think they are especially against publics.  Certainly do not cater to their need to be validated or feel fulfilled.  Puck 'em and let the likes of DeMatha, Good Counsel, Gilman, and McNuggets beg and gnash teeth for your play like they are doing now.  They need and want you; not the reverse.  :P

#36 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:42 AM

Daywalker spends his nights and days compensating.... Lots of privates envy.... Be a real football state like Ohio and let's have the privates and publics play. Its about the game and getting better. 

Yep, another be like Ohio, be like Illinois, be like West Virginia, be like Pennsylvania, be like everyone elsewhere than like we have decided for Maryland.  But Pisser-in-the-Wind mop, publics do play privates.  It has occurred for as long as I can recall, particularly with certain teams.  Public / private play is NOTHING new just being invented.  It's nothing special your lot is trying to make it.

What's got your panties in a bunch is our refusal to not allow you mercenary privates into the PUBLIC Secondary school championship, duhhhhh!!!!  The MPSSAA championships is real JPW.  What is NOT real is a MD PRIVATE Secondary School Championship.  Hell, speaking of not real or unreal is that you private MIAA-Aers can't even work out a MIAA league playoff championship.  With teams joining and leaving your WCAC and MIAA leagues, you guys are just too shaky for my taste to be a part of the publics.  Do you all still want SFA to drop out of your MIAA-A conference because they are not competitive enough or now out recruit the rest of you mercenary seekers?

It ain't about the game and getting better when you think it's only the public who can get better since you think you are already the best.  It's what The DayWalker recognizes in that you privates now need validation and to feel fulfilled since your league titles and national rankings just don't do it for you anymore within the borders of Maryland.

Speaking of being like somewhere else, MTiger --  what was the outcome of the litigation in your home state you want us to be like in some championship to be decided in the court rather than on the football field?  Can you tell us anything about that elsewhere matter!!!!  In the meantime, I'm keeping a lazy eye out for what GA is talking about the pending BIG MONEY influx at mercenary Fort Gillman to buy a better team, the DeMatha - Good Counsel - McDonogh - et al model.  It can be done in as little as a summer.  Ask SFA....the Poggi model.  Or not if you check out Calvert - Loyola - Arch Carroll - SM Ryken - et al......  :P

Edited by DayWalker, 28 December 2016 - 07:03 AM.

#37 Silverbullet

Silverbullet

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 911 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 07:13 AM

Hey DayWalker, have you ever thought about writing the High School football chapter in a Communism 101 textbook? It wouldn't take you much time at all.

#38 DayWalker

DayWalker

Vampire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,298 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 08:14 AM

Hey DayWalker, have you ever thought about writing the High School football chapter in a Communism 101 textbook? It wouldn't take you much time at all.

No DC Sniper, I haven't thought of such dumb@zz nonsense as you suggest and think about.  But if I had, you are correct, it would be very good and not take me much time and effort as most things I do like checking you and your lot around here with even less effort....  But driveby, it seems to me that you and your lot have developed a hard-on for just some get back on me in addition to my positions.  It also wouldn't take me much time and effort to do a chapter or two or more on your and your lot's personal animosity against The DayWalker and my Puck 'em private positions.  You all just don't care for The DayWalker pointing out your privates' "pissing-in-the-wind" demeanor.  :P

#39 Oldtime

Oldtime

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 09:51 AM

6- now 10-poster, if I had intended to insult you, YOU would clearly know it and need NOT ask if I insulted you or you not get it sport!!

From what you say above Ace, not only you "maybe" from Dundalk but you also may be just a hack who see your salvation by playing and winning a game against a private like Calvert Hall.  Get a clue 6- now 10-poster.  It ain't special to play the private but just another game.  In Dundalk's turn around in the last two years, beating the likes of Franklin and Damascus when it really counted has been Dundalk's archilles tendon injury and not whether it played privates like Calvert.  You'd be better off focused on a thread about when Dundalk will play and defeat Franklin than a date with Calvert who will have absolutely nothing on the line in playing and even losing to Dundalk as opposed to what Dundalk would have in losing to Calvert with potential Franklin and Milford Mill loses.  I believe a 7-3 team in your region didn't make the playoffs. 

It's not a special challenge for publics to play privates; that it would be "bragging rights" for a team like Dundalk to win and just par for the course should the private win.  Slick, publics do NOT play for "bragging rights" or 7-team league titles or national rankings.  That's a private thing.  Do the public thing!!  Publics play and compete for the Maryland Public Secondary School Championships.  What, in just two good seasons Dundalk now think it can do the public and private thing!!!!  6- now 10-poster, focus on taking out Franklin in the regular season and again in the playoffs.... And psssst, and do the same with Milford Mill.  In sum, games againt privates are just another game.  Don't treat them special like the privates think they are especially against publics.  Certainly do not cater to their need to be validated or feel fulfilled.  Puck 'em and let the likes of DeMatha, Good Counsel, Gilman, and McNuggets beg and gnash teeth for your play like they are doing now.  They need and want you; not the reverse.  :P

Dundalk beat Franklin two years ago in the state semis.

#40 Maroontiger419

Maroontiger419

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:09 AM

Anyway. Good matchup between CHC and Dundalk. Kids know each other, a few CHC kids live near Dundalk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users