demopublican

Putin's Cuck

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35,397 posts
  • LocationBaltimore

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:21 AM

http://www.courant.c...1228-story.html

There is a lot of work to be done around the Burton Family Football Complex. The Huskies have had six consecutive losing seasons since Edsall left and are coming off a disastrous 2016 campaign. UConn lost its last six games, the final four by a ridiculous margin of 130-16, and statewide interest seemingly dipped to levels experienced only in the old Division I-AA days.

Edsall was replaced before the 2011 season by Paul Pasqualoni, who was fired four games into 2013 with a 10-18 record. And he now replaces Bob Diaco, fired Monday, who was 11-26 in three seasons.

"Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." — Steve Earle.

Disclaimer: I hate the Democrats and the Republicans but I am a registered Democrat. That way I can vote against O'Malley more often.

#2 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:35 AM

http://www.courant.c...1228-story.html

There is a lot of work to be done around the Burton Family Football Complex. The Huskies have had six consecutive losing seasons since Edsall left and are coming off a disastrous 2016 campaign. UConn lost its last six games, the final four by a ridiculous margin of 130-16, and statewide interest seemingly dipped to levels experienced only in the old Division I-AA days.

Edsall was replaced before the 2011 season by Paul Pasqualoni, who was fired four games into 2013 with a 10-18 record. And he now replaces Bob Diaco, fired Monday, who was 11-26 in three seasons.

Hopefully Maryland will schedule UCONN so they can get a couple easy wins. 

#3 Arslan

Arslan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 02:46 AM

With both Al Golden and Greg Schiano available, I'm surprised that UConn would bring back Randy Edsall. He left on bad terms, and his teams could never defeat ranked opponents.

#4 Manny

Manny

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,342 posts
  • LocationEastern Shore of Maryland

Posted 31 December 2016 - 09:36 PM

With both Al Golden and Greg Schiano available, I'm surprised that UConn would bring back Randy Edsall. He left on bad terms, and his teams could never defeat ranked opponents.

I learned a lot about his character when he walked out on UCONN without addressing his players.

Edited by Manny, 31 December 2016 - 09:37 PM.

#5 Arslan

Arslan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,151 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:46 PM

Randy Edsall apologizing to UConn for the way he left:

https://www.youtube....h?v=GZZ6JnKAzyY

After enduring 6 consecutive losing seasons, most UConn fans are ready to accept Edsall apology and move forward. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users