Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

2017 MD HS Football Schedules

309 posts in this topic

From looking at the schedules I've input so far, looks like a 3 division set up for Baltimore County this year.

D1 looks to be Catonsville, Dulaney, Dundalk, Franklin, Kenwood, Milford Mill, Parkville and Perry Hall

I've got the full schedules for all those except Dundalk, whose Week 1 isn't listed but is most likely CHC.

Baltimore County D2? looks to be Lansdowne, Patapsco, Towson, Woodlawn, Loch Raven, Pikesville and Sparrows Point

Which leaves D3? as Chesapeake, Eastern Tech, Hereford, New Town, Overlea, Owings Mills, Randallstown and Western Tech

Still drunk from New Year's?

Don't know why you weren't on the DayWalker Memorial Block List already, but... BLOCKED

LMAO! WTF cares, really. You take yourself far too serious, schedule guy.

....You take yourself far too serious, schedule guy.

It's a hack coach thang we'll neva understand....

:D :D :D :D :D .....mcNugget's response when the best steps in his face....BLOCKED!!!

How I got into his little feelings with that post is beyond me. I hope he doesn't have any children. If he does, let us pray.

How I got into his little feelings with that post is beyond me. I hope he doesn't have any children. If he does, let us pray.

mcNugget is the over sensitive boy child.   Pray  :P

Edited by DayWalker

All four teams in Walkersville's region / classification with winning records made the playoffs last season.  The lowest team with a winning record in the region was 8 - 2.  All others didn't have winning records.  But it's about points and not pure win-lose in the publics.   But WHY the crocodile concern mcNugget about Walkersville making the 2017 playoffs who were in the finals two years running and very well could have won in 2015 in that 21-20 game!!!!  You have any idea how many Walkersville juniors will be returning as 2017 seniors to attempt three times in the finals????   Beat ya Damascus knows...

How did McDonogh make out in the MIAA-A playoffs....

Damascus has 11 returning starters looking for the three peat in 2017.

Wait, somebody please set me a straight. THE PLAYOFF IS COMING BACK?

They've had multiple meetings about it. It looks like it probably is. They were also supposed to have a special meeting about the St. Frances problem sometime last month too.

mcNugget is the over sensitive boy child. Pray :P

I see. LOL! I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME [grabs ball on the baseline, "Check up"]

They've had multiple meetings about it. It looks like it probably is. They were also supposed to have a special meeting about the St. Frances problem sometime last month too. 

Yeah, SFA going from 2 and 10 to 10 and 2 over just a summer kicking @zz in the MIAA-A with no let up in sight is a big problem mcNugget to have special meetings over.  The problem started for you when the school in the shadow of the city jail shocked the Ownings Mills blue-bloods in 2014 in that EI meltdown 8-3 game.  :P

Be the Best, Play the Best... or meet to undermine them.

.....It looks like it probably is.....

Is that a definite maybe or maybe a definite possibility for a MIAA-A playoff......

Only realignment change in Baltimore City is Carver dropping to division 2.

D2 has 10 teams now and they all only have Week 1 open.

D1 has 8 teams with 3 open dates each.

The "St. Frances problem" should've been the "Gilman problem" first. Funny thing is, you didn't want Gilman out of the league. You're a hypocrite, EI. You're pitiful!

The "St. Frances problem" should've been the "Gilman problem" first. Funny thing is, you didn't want Gilman out of the league. You're a hypocrite, EI. You're pitiful!

You caught that. Lot of code speak regarding St Frances. Pitiful isn't the word, 'tool' is. One minute they're not good enough, they should move to 'B' or 'C'. The next its they are too good, remove them. Easy to decipher this code.

Not here to defend EI, but when did Gilman start taking double digit seniors and fifth year players? Or double digit players from OOS?Maybe I missed something, I don't have a problem with SFA and happy for them and the school but please don't compare what they're doing at SFA to what they did at Gilman. They're not the same.

No, instead they had double-digit players leave based solely on football. Those kids, many of the best players, were never really into Gilman for anything else. Those kids could give a crap about mission statements or alumnae, or any of that other bull****. Hence, a 2-10 season. The new guy you talk to, Jgohounds, says they have some real 'dogs' on the JV, don't fret. You're always talking about the need for 'dogs' and 'rough riders', so chill, let it play out.

No, instead they had double-digit players leave based solely on football. Those kids, many of the best players, were never really into Gilman for anything else. Those kids could give a crap about mission statements or alumnae, or any of that other bull****. Hence, a 2-10 season. The new guy you talk to, Jgohounds, says they have some real 'dogs' on the JV, don't fret. You're always talking about the need for 'dogs' and 'rough riders', so chill, let it play out.

Troll alert!

Troll alert!

I tell you, this board is 100x better since I've put Guru and Daywalker's multiple accounts (and now Mamba) on the ignore list. It's like the average IQ of the posters has shot up dramatically and there's no nonsensical ramblings of madmen cluttering up every thread, they're all hidden for me.

I tell you, this board is 100x better since I've put Guru and Daywalker's multiple accounts (and now Mamba) on the ignore list. It's like the average IQ of the posters has shot up dramatically and there's no nonsensical ramblings of madmen cluttering up every thread, they're all hidden for me.

You read all of it, schedule guy.

When do you think everything will be made public? Edited by jgohounds

When do you think everything will be made public?

Knowing how the MIAA works? No idea. Everything was supposed to be finalized by the end of December but heard they moved the last one to after the holidays.

I'd expect something to leak out by next month though.

Yet your IQ says we all are stupid enough to believe you really just ignore us coach yet you utter our names in so many posts "schedule score boy".....  :P