Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eaglesinsider

2017 MD HS Football Schedules

352 posts in this topic

Well with him gone they probably will definitely repeat that or worse. I was always for making your legacy not joining someone else's. But to each his own.

He's already made 'his' legacy, he has offers from 2 top 10 teams. LOL! SFA doesn't really have much of a legacy in football. For me, I couldn't care any less if someone transfers in 2nd grade, 8th, or 12th.

As for those that offer advice as to what others should do, I would think that this move could cause those to dive into their emotions. Its just a guess.

Well with him gone they probably will definitely repeat that or worse. I was always for making your legacy not joining someone else's. But to each his own.

What freaking legacy options were available at Loyola this decade!!!!    Geezzzzz

.... I was never on anything close to being on a 2-8 team, but I can't imagine it being any fun....

MaxPreps has the Northern coach as Steve Crounse but the Steve Crounse I know is at Patuxent.  I can't wait to see is third son hopefully at QB for the Panthers.  The first two were mirrors in play to each other.

Edited by DayWalker

MaxPreps has the Northern coach as Steve Crounse but the Steve Crounse I know is at Patuxent. I can't wait to see is third son hopefully at QB for the Panthers. The first two were mirrors in play to each other.

Crounse announced the move to Northern 3 weeks ago.

Crounse announced the move to Northern 3 weeks ago.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!   You're kidding.....  I guess not.  Darn.  :o

I wonder if his staff will follow, he had a great crew at Patuxent.

I should note, Northern won 5 games on the field, and forceited 3 or 4 due to playing ineligible players.

Yea, it was a surprise to say the least, after laying a foundation at Patuxent and being such a presence in Lusby.

DiclLicker you are obviously a idiot who can't understand that football is not everything. My son was at Loyola for education first

He's already made 'his' legacy, he has offers from 2 top 10 teams. LOL! SFA doesn't really have much of a legacy in football. For me, I couldn't care any less if someone transfers in 2nd grade, 8th, or 12th.

As for those that offer advice as to what others should do, I would think that this move could cause those to dive into their emotions. Its just a guess.

Northern hasn't had a winning record since 2010, and hasn't won a regional title in over 25 years.

DiclLicker you are obviously a idiot who can't understand that football is not everything. My son was at Loyola for education first

What?

Nah really don't care what SFA does anymore, my son is graduating and it doesn't matter. Really like I said call it what it is. Don't say you are helping East Baltimore kids say you are recruiting the best football players you can get for the purpose of winning championships. If they were getting kids from all the public schools in and around East Baltimore then yes you are helping East Baltimore kids.

I know I just spoke about those that give others advice, so I'll offer up another option. In this instance, when "education first" are the last 2 words in your sentence, you may use a period.

Yeah yeah.....I know all about your son, at least what you tell me over and over and over; the academic scholarship at Loyola, the "full" college scholarship with $4,000 spending money and "...no need to have his brains beat in for a college education..."  Yes Yes, I know about him.   Now maybe he can teach you after nearly 3,000 posts how to quote and reply.  Just sayin'

Edited by DayWalker

Nah really don't care what SFA does anymore, my son is graduating and it doesn't matter. Really like I said call it what it is. Don't say you are helping East Baltimore kids say you are recruiting the best football players you can get for the purpose of winning championships. If they were getting kids from all the public schools in and around East Baltimore then yes you are helping East Baltimore kids.

If I didn't know any better, or I was new to the forum, it sounds like you have a bitter face, possibly a bit salty. No worries, I know better.

Was that your take when it was being done at Gilman.....    Hhhhhmmmm?

Now you want SFA to do what no other team in the MIAA team does, limit their enrollment to 1 jurisdiction? LMAO! Quit while you're behind.

Sorry Mamba that post before was meant for the ultimate Trolling a hole DW. Even though I don't always agree with you I do respect your opinion and knowledge

Hell, McDeez Nuts just listed a roster of Carroll County boys that have donned the orange and black for the Eagles. Howard County has had dozens of dozens of key players go to WCAC and MIAA institutions over the years. One minute, depending on the debate its, we're private, we can do what we want. The next its, thats not fair, that private is doing what they want. As an outsider, the look is unbecoming, if I may say.

Sorry Mamba that post before was meant for the ultimate Trolling a hole DW. Even though I don't always agree with you I do respect your opinion and knowledge

Like I said underachiever, learn to quote and reply properly and you need not have to apologize.  :rolleyes:

Hell, McDeez Nuts just listed a roster of Carroll County boys that have donned the orange and black for the Eagles. Howard County has had dozens of dozens of key players go to WCAC and MIAA institutions over the years. One minute, depending on the debate its, we're private, we can do what we want. The next its, thats not fair, that private is doing what they want. As an outsider, the look is unbecoming, if I may say.

Yep, McDeesNuts said they take the pick of the litter even from that non-football county who didn't produce a single DI - DI-AA, D-II player last season.  Over the years McD took whatever Carroll had and developed talents for North Carolina, Purdue, and on...  Isn't McD a k thru 12 boarding school with lots of time to develop their own kids!  HHHmmmmm....

Edited by DayWalker

Damn Mamba didn't say that either, just said say what it really is. Don't come in as a staff and blow smoke saying you are there to help the kids of East Baltimore, they pushed out more of the East Baltimore kids to bring in others from outside. Just say what it is, that's all. I don't care if they bring in a whole all star team from all across the US just say what it is

I'll leave on this, I've been in the Cigar Room too long, with guests outside. What you will see is 2 players, possibly 2 more, make the shift from the privates to their home school, Wise, this season. One from SFA, another from a DC area Maryland private. Someone mentioned a third and fourth, but I haven't confirmed. What is never mentioned on here is how good Wise would be if they could keep wveryone in their zone instead of going private. Whoa!

Damn Mamba didn't say that either, just said say what it really is. Don't come in as a staff and blow smoke saying you are there to help the kids of East Baltimore, they pushed out more of the East Baltimore kids to bring in others from outside. Just say what it is, that's all. I don't care if they bring in a whole all star team from all across the US just say what it is

Oh stop talking so stupid doormat.  Sure you would care if SFA "bought" in a whole all-star team from all across the US.  Your head would just spin off your neck and your lips will still flap in the breeze b_itchin'.  But fellow, why do you think SFA has to proclaim or confess to you what you think they are doing!!!  Your only concern that you can't do a darn thing about is SFA breaking a toenail off in Loyola's rear next season....  :P

Edited by DayWalker

Yep, McDeesNuts said they take the pick of the litter even from that non-football county who didn't produce a single DI - DI-AA, D-II player last season. Over the years McD took whatever Carroll had and developed talents for North Carolina, Purdue, and on... Isn't McD a k thru 12 boarding school with lots of time to develop their own kids! HHHmmmmm....

I know. One of my good friends will have his 4th kid play at McDonogh this year, and he lives in AACo. Spalding came calling for all 4 at one time, but McD gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.